Thread: Todays Mass Shooting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Default Todays Mass Shooting

Actually, I think they were overdue.............

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (09-11-18)

3. Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

I can hear Trump's rhetoric now.. "This could have been avoided if they'd just had an armed-guard on the door."

Which is exactly what he said about the recent synagogue shooting.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

What they need is an armoury in every classroom, bar room, synagogue, tiny room (aka the John) so that any potential victims can arm themselves and shoot back if they've forgotten to bring their own AK47 with them
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

No, what they need is for EVERY American over a minimum age of 15 (to be decided) to be issued with a Pistol or Revolver (.357 Magnum or a Glock) and to carry them at all times when out doors.
    For Families they should own at least ONE AK47 or similar along with a 100 rounds of Ammunition.
    Depriving those convicted of any crimes to be able to be armed doesnt seem to make any difference as it appears the majority of those carrying out these mass shootings have little or no criminal record.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Maybe Trump should build his wall, right around 'merica, no one in or out, and let them shoot it out. The last one left can then take the wall down.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

but then who is going to entertain us -------or is it melbournes turn now

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    but then who is going to entertain us -------or is it melbournes turn now
    I find such occurrences to be tragic...NOT entertaining!

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tristen View Post
    I find such occurrences to be tragic...NOT entertaining!
    Yeah, me too....what I find even more tragic is that a country would take no steps to avoid such occurrences...
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (10-11-18)

Banned
    Thanks

The first person shot was the armed security gaurd

Banned
    Thanks

The first person shot was the armed security guard

Banned

Thanks

wrong end of stick ! both situations are absolutely tragic for the people involved the families and the country . after thought cant correct the mistakes of the past . the world let somalia go to rack and ruin and did nothing to stablise their country just sat back and watched and its still happening now , the scum got guns and over it fell ,north vs south, but do we want oz citys to be like that , it will be unless the doogooders have the position to cry to the pollies removed from them , how many "families were bought in" with the children "rescued" from Naru/ manus . But they wont be able to get into aus from the boats bullshit !!!!!! and we are lead to believe that it trumps fault ----------------and thats the entertainment put up by the media

Super Moderator
    Thanks

wrong end of stick ! both situations are absolutely tragic for the people involved the families and the country . after thought cant correct the mistakes of the past . the world let somalia go to rack and ruin and did nothing to stablise their country just sat back and watched and its still happening now , the scum got guns and over it fell ,north vs south, but do we want oz citys to be like that , it will be unless the doogooders have the position to cry to the pollies removed from them , how many "families were bought in" with the children "rescued" from Naru/ manus . But they wont be able to get into aus from the boats bullshit !!!!!! and we are lead to believe that it trumps fault ----------------and thats the entertainment put up by the media
    Not germane to this thread mate.....

I'm not quite sure what you mean about Somalia. The US tried but gave up because a few soldiers got killed (a tragedy, but inevitable) so they packed up and left.

Nothing to do with Trump. Nothing to do with Manus Island either.

Talk to the ALP when discussing refugees. As much as they HATE Abbot, they can't hide from the fact that he "stopped the boats" and nearly all the drownings that had occurred under Labour. And it'll happen again in my view when they are re elected. I'm pretty sure the smugglers can't wait.

Banned

Thanks

Talk to the ALP when discussing refugees. As much as they HATE Abbot, they can't hide from the fact that he "stopped the boats" and nearly all the drownings that had occurred under Labour. And it'll happen again in my view when they are re elected. I'm pretty sure the smugglers can't wait. Couldnt agree more but the knifer was from somalia radicalised in aussie .......HOW ........is nowhere immune from this terror , seems to me that its entertainment viewed from the media , giving them air time only makes more of them !!!! guns ,knifes war where will it end / is there no respite from the senseless blood letting.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Talk to the ALP when discussing refugees. As much as they HATE Abbot, they can't hide from the fact that he "stopped the boats" and nearly all the drownings that had occurred under Labour. And it'll happen again in my view when they are re elected. I'm pretty sure the smugglers can't wait. Couldnt agree more but the knifer was from somalia radicalised in aussie .......HOW ........is nowhere immune from this terror , seems to me that its entertainment viewed from the media , giving them air time only makes more of them !!!! guns ,knifes war where will it end / is there no respite from the senseless blood letting.
    AS long as a significant percentage of the population of a country gets sucked in by the crocodile tears of the loony left then they are vulnerable. And stupid.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (10-11-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 Times in 835 Posts

Why didn't we let this dickhead go to Syria and THEN cancel his passport.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mkhannah For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (10-11-18)

Banned

Thanks

so what happened to the familys of the children removed from detention when the kids are moved to oz ????? not a single mention by the media or the pollies and some of them are somalian descent. More radicals coming up ????? in this case the "loony left" are doctors crying that they have mental problems so they have to bring them into the country -------not a lot of commonsense in that when in a few short years the slaughter will happen again . Not 'loony left' doogooders

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I like guns. I used to be an active competition pistol shooter and did ok.

Talking about gun crime in the US is a waste of time. No matter what your position, in favour of or against, the US is a completely lost cause. The first thing EVERYONE has to realise is it's not a Hardware problem, Its a culture problem. I am here In NZ ATM and went in a huge gunshop today. There is plenty of hardware easily available but there are no mass shootings here.

IF anyone really does want to address the problem. The first thing is to be honest and not take the easy escape goat and blame guns. There is so much more to it than that but I can't see the problem there ever being resolved.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    I like guns. I used to be an active competition pistol shooter and did ok.

Talking about gun crime in the US is a waste of time. No matter what your position, in favour of or against, the US is a completely lost cause. The first thing EVERYONE has to realise is it's not a Hardware problem, Its a culture problem. I am here In NZ ATM and went in a huge gunshop today. There is plenty of hardware easily available but there are no mass shootings here.

IF anyone really does want to address the problem. The first thing is to be honest and not take the easy escape goat and blame guns. There is so much more to it than that but I can't see the problem there ever being resolved.
    Been my assertion for years. THEY don't want to change so just let them kill each other. The civilians are probably better armed (and certainly more numerous) than whomever has the task of disarming them.

You'd be better off championing ammunition control than gun control.