Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Melbourne Terror attack

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    Read that this morning and just laughed.....
    All part of the new Boaderless world.

Its going to be interesting when one of these nutters stabs or runs over one of our Politicians family members.

Yet stabbings happen every day of the week....
    By normal Aussies (well perhaps not normal)....

The sad thing is, untill someone does something wrong, they can't be arrested.
    And once they've done something wrong, it's too late.

Chequemate
    Some similarities to the Americans and their guns, as was pointed out earlier in this thread. Your point is a good one. We have enough nutters of our own without importing the bastards. But we can spare ourselves some of this hell. If refugees of particular backgrounds are committing these crimes, as they are, then if we hadn't taken refugees from these backgrounds these particular crimes would not have happened. Refugees from any of the groups named in admin's post do not generally commit these crimes. In fairness, most Muslim refugees don't either. But a few do, and a much larger minority produce them. If you are buying widgets for your business, would you buy a brand where 1/5th to 1/3rd were defective, and say .1% would cause your product to blow up and kill people? Unless they stop accepting mass Muslim immigration or we find a way of weeding these people out the pressure for a ban on Muslim migration will grow. Our citizens should not be sacrifices for ideals of fairness to people who are not our citizens.

More disturbing, how long will it be before the toll of victims of a single incident is in the hundreds or even thousands. This scum was not planning to kill just one. This was the middle of Melbourne and he planned a big explosion! Our police and anti-terrorism people have done a remarkable job, but our politicians have ensured that there are far too many of these scum in Australia to keep an eye on. And they are not all as dumb and ill-informed and incompetent as this one. In the meantime, neither major party is prepared to do anything.
    Last edited by DB44; 13-11-18 at 11:10 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (13-11-18),hinekadon (13-11-18),Jma (13-11-18),lsemmens (13-11-18)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,053 Times in 3,334 Posts

He may well have suffered mental illness, all criminals are not in their "right mind" if they do the crime. Guess what? It might be a "reason", but it should not be mitigation in any way. He deserves the full weight of the law. Even trolley man, regardless of his history, deserves some praise for attempting to assist the cops. I bet he wasn't in his "right mind" either. What's his excuse?

Actually, I don't perceive this forum as particularly racist, or intolerant. In fact, this is the only place that I'v found so far that permits discussion on race, politics or religion without it degenerating into a slinging match. THat is to the credit of ALL members here, not just the mods, who, in themselves are very balanced and even handed.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (13-11-18),DB44 (13-11-18),eaglem (22-11-18),fandtm666 (13-11-18),hinekadon (13-11-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,858 Times in 9,044 Posts

I noticed in the last line of that quote from the paper that his partner isn't cooperating either.

Perhaps she's sick too!
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (13-11-18),eaglem (22-11-18),hinekadon (13-11-18),mandc (13-11-18)

Thanks

Is she a 'new' citizen. If so to get citizenship she swore an oath. Break the oath = remove citizenship & deport, never to return

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to madtech For This Useful Post:

eaglem (22-11-18),enf (13-11-18),hinekadon (13-11-18),lsemmens (13-11-18),VroomVroom (14-11-18)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

I fully support the idea of a State Funeral for the Cafe owner who died from being stabbed by a person he thought was in severe danger along with many others.
    He did so with scant care for his own safety, never giving a thought that the person he was attempting to help had in fact created the situation and paid the ultimate price.
    A few thousand dollars spent on a by the State funeral is barely recompense for the loss of his life to his Family and friends.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (13-11-18),alpha0ne (14-11-18),enf (13-11-18),george65 (20-11-18),hinekadon (13-11-18),lsemmens (13-11-18),porkop (13-11-18)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    I fully support the idea of a State Funeral for the Cafe owner who died from being stabbed by a person he thought was in severe danger along with many others.
    He did so with scant care for his own safety, never giving a thought that the person he was attempting to help had in fact created the situation and paid the ultimate price.
    A few thousand dollars spent on a by the State funeral is barely recompense for the loss of his life to his Family and friends.
    My thoughts exactly Gordon. Better him than some pollie who had their nose in the trough all their life!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

DB44 (14-11-18),enf (13-11-18),hinekadon (14-11-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Well well well, now that Trolley Man has $130,000 all of a sudden the Police and Courts are after him

If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

Hehe... The Trolley Man should use that money to pay off his fines.. lol winner

Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 570 Posts

Well well well, now that Trolley Man has $130,000 all of a sudden the Police and Courts are after him

Seems he was only released from jail a little over a month before the attack, after serving a 5 year prison sentence for aggravated burglary. Now he is wanted again over a ‘string’ of other burglaries in the Melbourne CBD.

No wonder he wanted to keep a low profile!

• The Following User Says Thank You to peteramjet For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (16-11-18)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,053 Times in 3,334 Posts

Despite his aversion to living his life Honestly he was certainly not afraid to put himself at risk to assist the constabulary. I would hope that he gets a sympathetic hearing when he does come to court.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peteramjet View Post
    Seems he was only released from jail a little over a month before the attack, after serving a 5 year prison sentence for aggravated burglary. Now he is wanted again over a ‘string’ of other burglaries in the Melbourne CBD.

No wonder he wanted to keep a low profile!
    And then there is that women from Homeless Australia running a Go Fund Me for him, big spotlight!

Talk about your all time rags to riches and back to rags story.
    Surprised the VicPol haven't frozen those funds raised for him

What a mess.... Here is your $136,000 ticket to freedom, we just need you to talk to Police first, fine's come to a total of....*tap tap tap tap * $136,000 and you're free to go.
    Will that be cash or card today?
    Last edited by ol' boy; 16-11-18 at 08:46 AM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,595 Times in 1,947 Posts

he's not a very healthy looking bloke.....

but he risked his life when lots of other 'good' people sat back and videod everything for facebook.....

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hoe For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (20-11-18),DB44 (16-11-18),eaglem (22-11-18),lsemmens (17-11-18),porkop (16-11-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

He risked his life and deserves a chance. I'd like to see him not prosecuted or even pardoned if convicted on condition he pay restitution to the victims of his burglaries. And offered whatever psychiatric or other counselling he may require. He has earned a chance. Then it's up to him.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (20-11-18),lsemmens (17-11-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

He hasn't been found guilty of these offences yet has he? Wait and see....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (16-11-18),eaglem (22-11-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Interesting turn of events or luck isn't it.

He could have just as easily been stabbed, causing more issues in the event
    Or, accidentally hindered a Policeman and caused the cop to be stabbed or fall over or any number of random outcomes.

Any other outcome, other than the one that occurred and the whole country would be jumping on this guy like a tonne of bricks.

Looks like, after 5 years inside, the sign of a person approaching with knife is nothing too alarming for him
    Just another day in the yard.

But, he did have the back bone to intervene and try to subdue a madman with a knife.
    And may have saved another officer being killed at work.

So he should be recognised for that.
    I wonder how the Police see it?

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (17-11-18),porkop (16-11-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

So he should be recognised for that.
    I wonder how the Police see it?
    At the end of the day I would think the police have very little to say because trolley mans fate will be decided on by some mindless functionary/bureaucrat

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Seems the premier and commissioner both knew the killer was on bail the next day, but (surprise, surprise) didn't say anything....

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (22-11-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    I'm not going to parrot the party line and say only a small minority of Muslims hold beliefs incompatible with our society. I believe it is a minority, but unfortunately a much more sizeable one. Somewhere from about 1/5th to 1/3rd according to the few studies I have seen. Of course, only a tiny minority of this minority are going to actually commit or participate in terrorism. But the rest of that minority provides the environment from which these people arise.
    To me, they are ALL guilty of terrorism either actively or passively by supporting the cult and wearing it's garb. They profess to be horrified by the actions of " the Minority" yet still support and participate in the same cult.

If one is truly against something, you distance yourself as far away from it as possible not continue to be a part of and support it.

I have spent considerable time looking into the Islamic faith and educating myself in it way beyond the sanitised media Bullshit of it being a religion of peace and the rest of the crap. I have also lived with, worked with and done business with members of the cult which I inevitable find the do good bleeding heart supporters not of the cult have not. They just parrot what the media and the cult want people to believe. There is a fundamental clause in thier book of brainwashing that the most important thing is to protect and defend the faith. It says that lying, especially to the infidels in not only acceptable, it's required. for me, when I see a direction in a manual that encourages people to lie, then you can believe NOTHING the cult members say.

There is a YT clip of a Jewish guy giving a lecture at a university where a rag head stands up all indignant and starts throwing self serving questions at the guy. He askes if she supports Hamas which is a terrorist organisation. She ducks and weaves but says yes. He then says that some cult leader has called for all Jews to be rounded up so extermination of them can be made easier. He asks if she supports that? She says yes.
    And this is the same bitch that goes on about them not all being terrorists and has a sook about them being seen as such. You support them and their ideals, to me, You are one of them.

There are other clips of a guy whom used to be a terrorist talking about the mentality. He talks about going to work in the US after he had stopped actual terrorist acts when 911 happened. He says with his Collouges he and other muzscum were standing there shaking their heads saying how terrible it was. Gets back home where there are a majority of other muzscum in the building and they are having parties to celebrate. he points out that the western mentality is stupidly ignorant to the real mindset of the muzscum and while ever they believe a word they say, they are being played for suckers.

My own practical experience is the same. You can have them sign a clear contract then when it's time to pay up, they argue you changed it, when you ask to see the amended contract they claim it' was verbal. I will not do business with them at all. I have had people lable me all sorts of things for that but when I ask what they would call someone who had experienced REPEATED problems and then went down the same road again expecting a different result from the same action, they have no answer. I ask if a suitable term would be a fkwit? If you have been burned over and over despite doing everything right and that has only EVER happened with one group, what sort of a moron would not learn from their mistakes and avoid making yet another foreseeable one?

Anyone that believes only a " Minority " of these scum are bad or terrorists is laughably naive. Anyone who supports, worships, wears the garb and identifies as a part of the group is as guilty by association as the people that commit these dozens of acts we don't even hear about every single day. they can protest their innocence and have a cry all they like, that's what they are told to do as part of the brainwashing but this little black Duck isn't buying a grain of it. I have seen how they work first hand and studied their tactics and they are IMHO the most sinister organisation of people ever. there is a reason people like Winston Churchill came to the same conclusions about them over 50 years ago and it wasn't through social media false news and other modern excuses.

And, of course, the more their numbers increase the more influence they have.
    And if they ever become a majority, our society will change for the worse. And women will be amongst the major losers from these changes.
    Our society already HAS changed for the worse when they are a minority. There are endless examples of that from concrete bollards in public places to the security at airports and the general " security" issues we now are all under. Every time I go to a a public bathroom in a new shopping centre now I see individual urinals separated by partisans because all these big, loud peado lovers that are so scary are embarrassed some other bloke might see their obviously tiny peckers.
    We also see the influence with womens rights where one of the most vocal groups of whingers say nothing because they are at odds with the largest and loudest group of whingers and bleeding hearts in the whole world and know hey are outgunned.... Often literally.

As for shooting the Fker in Melbourne, I dream of having the chance to do something like that. Would be the one thing I would NOT need counseling over and would be totally fine with. Far as I can see it would be maybe the one thing I have done worthwhile in my life for society. It would to me be something my family could be proud of me for. Stopping someone causing harm to others and protecting innocent people.

I would have NO qualms about dropping the Piece of shit and all this a life is a life is a load of complete and utter bullshit to me. Pisses me off that people always refer to this in context of the piece of scum Criminal and murderer but never the people they harmed or Killed. What about THEIR lives?? What about THEIR families? "Ya know, they people that were doing nothing wrong, not harming and murdering others? Fk the Crims and scumbags. I'd take them down in a minute and hope one day I do get the opportunity to prove myself because I know that is one test I won't fail.

I was meters away from that POS in Melbourne last year that mowed all those people down. I say people lying in the plaza broken, bleeding and dying. I wish to hell I had a gun to shoot that bastard ( like the cops should have done hours earlier) and save all those other people. I'd have a hell of a lot less regrets and anxiety's than I do now that's for sure and I know damn well I wouldn't have a tear going down my cheek and my heart pounding through my chest just thinking about it.

My wife and daughter well know, if ever we are in danger and there is any chance I can do something, I will. Wether I live or die is irrelevant. No point living if every day I'm beating myself up for being a gutless pussy that stood by and did nothing and ran like a POS coward. End result would be that I would probably off myself in time because I know I could not live with that. If I died trying to help others, then that is something at least my family could be proud of not look at me thinking I was a gutless coward like these pieces of human garbage that do these things. having a different and warped perspective to others, I think if there is an after life, (which I don't believe but anyway) what if I get to meet my son and my little brother and they say to me, Why didn't you do something back then when you had the chance? Not acceptable. Much better to me to say well I didn't get far but at least I tried.

Maybe the most dangerous person to these pieces of shit is someone like me that is not worried about themselves in living or dying but more scared of having to live knowing they didn't do all they could to stop an atrocity.

The bit about mental illness also pisses me off. It's just another load of shit like saying someone was on Drugs or Drunk.
    The illness these people suffer from clearly states they should go out and kill the non believers and cause them harm at every possible opportunity. That's what this guy like all the other similar filth was doing. It's written in everyone of their terrorist, brainwashing manuals and has been for centuries. That's not mental illness to follow it, it's doing what they are told!

I'm pretty Fked up in the head and have the paperwork I have to fill out because of it, but the last thing I have thought off is offing others... apart from those killing innocent people. As said, the mental illness come in a manual and there are millions or people mentally afflicted with the very same mental illness that they are brainwashed with and the followers of this illness get drilled into them at least 5 times a day.

True mentally ill people Don't choose to be that way. The ones that do are clearly not mentally ill, they are following their cult by choice and therefore the excuse does not come near applying.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (20-11-18),VroomVroom (21-11-18)

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123