Just as the title says.

I have a Harris XG-100M All band mobile radio that I recently pulled from my truck, I do not need it anymore as I have no need for a mobile in my new vehicle and I purchased an APX8000 for portable use at home/work.

Enabled options:
VHF - LOW 30-50mhz
VHF - High 136-174mhz
UHF - 380-512mhz
700/800mhz public safety band
GPS
Encryption Lite (ARC4) (Motorola ADP compatible)
Analog Trunking
P25 Digital Conventional Operation
Analog operation

Radio is 50 watts, includes the CH100 touchscreen control head, the 75 series older control head (you can use either and the radio will recognize it), control cable, termination adapter for head and radio, screws, brackets, troy console brackets for both style heads, harris speaker and connector.

Asking $4250.00 obo or I would be willing to trade it for a couple of LEGITIMATE APX7000's or another APX8000 radio. PM me with what you have in mind. I can supply pictures of any angle of the radio you wish and pics of the options screens.

I purchased the radio from a fire department that never installed it as a demo, I have all of the original purchase paperwork as well that will be included.

Programming cables for both style control heads will be included ( USB and Serial) SOFTWARE NOT INCLUDED. Radio programs with Harris RPM.

PM me directly for any additional information. I will try to get pictures uploaded soon.