Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sudanese attacks in Melbourne

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    branding those ppl as 'right wing rednecks' is not helpfull
    Well that is what they are - and you calling other people "shit stains" is not helpful either.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to garrycol For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (06-01-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by garrycol View Post
    Well that is what they are - and you calling other people "shit stains" is not helpful either.
    Are they? To whom? You?

Ah well, that's it then. We'll all just defer to your opinion.

What are they doing that is specifically right wing?

What does right wing even mean? To you I mean, as obviously that's all that matters.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post

What does right wing even mean?
    Right wing simply means anyone that doesn's hold the opinion of the left!

In other words, the majority of people.
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (06-01-19),eaglem (06-01-19),enf (05-01-19),Reschs (05-01-19),softel (07-01-19)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by porkop View Post
    Right wing simply means anyone that doesn's hold the opinion of the left!

In other words, the majority of people.

The majority of people don't sit on wings but in the fuselage and that is somewhere in the middle between the wings.
    For some strange reason nobody actually notices or even cares about them.

In Aviation you don't bother too much about the wings but focus on the attitude of the fuselage and it's centre of gravity.
    To key to avoiding a stall or a crash is to always observe and when required correct the position of the nose of the fuselage in relation to the horizon.
    Much could be learnt here if politics and the media could align themselves similar.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 05-01-19 at 09:29 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (06-01-19),hinekadon (05-01-19),shred (06-01-19),tollspd (06-01-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomeat View Post
    The majority of people don't sit on wings but in the fuselage and that is somewhere in the middle between the wings.
    For some strange reason nobody actually notices or even cares about them.

In Aviation you don't bother too much about the wings but focus on the attitude of the fuselage and it's centre of gravity.
    To key to avoiding a stall or a crash is to always observe and when required correct the position of the nose of the fuselage in relation to the horizon.
    Much could be learnt here if politics and the media could align themselves similar.
    That's rather good mate............

Trouble is the right or left would still argue loudly over where and what type of fuel was used. Those in the centre would just sit and hope whomever wins the shouting match would be able to keep the plane aloft. And nothing would change.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (06-01-19),Uncle Fester (05-01-19)

Thanks

Right wing or left wing is irrelevant here. If police and Victorian government do not do their job ensuring law and order in the used to be safe place for people to enjoy their time then let people to deal with the problem. And maybe people wake up after to themselves to see who did they vote in.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fromaron For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (06-01-19),enf (05-01-19)

Premium Lager

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fromaron View Post
    Right wing or left wing is irrelevant here. If police and Victorian government do not do their job ensuring law and order in the used to be safe place for people to enjoy their time then let people to deal with the problem. And maybe people wake up after to themselves to see who did they vote in.
    Left and right is totally relevant here.

The left have been so vocal for so long and have molded policy of the government that the police are paralyzed to actually do the job that the people in the “fuselage” expect them to do!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

eaglem (06-01-19),enf (06-01-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

The left have been so vocal for so long and have molded policy of the government that the police are paralyzed to actually do the job that the people in the “fuselage” expect them to do!
    But it's the people that put the left there, and chose to do so again a couple of weeks ago.....THEY are responsible, not the politicians who have made it quite clear they will always cave to the left. And that's not saying that the other side have any more courage either.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (06-01-19)

Premium Lager

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    But it's the people that put the left there, and chose to do so again a couple of weeks ago.....THEY are responsible, not the politicians who have made it quite clear they will always cave to the left. And that's not saying that the other side have any more courage either.
    People are sheep!

• The Following User Says Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (09-01-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

People are sheep!
    I think the bigger problem being ppl do not have the time/inclination/intelligence to formulate their own balanced opinions when its sooooo much easier to just take as gospel the mind numbing lies dished up by the ABC and their ilk who think formulating the way ppl think is more important than doing what their own charter demands of them....................REPORTING the news, not molding it to suit their own sick agenda

Premium Lager

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    ..............REPORTING the news, not molding it to suit their own sick agenda
    I agree. Yesterday, watching the ABC news at 7pm because I got home late from a demonstration I noticed that twice the ABC refered to Neil Erickson as a “criminal” when I didn’t see a balanced report of the criminal record of leftist supporters or their leaders.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

I just saw the news tonight with those righty nazi nuckleheads protesting against the Sudanese in St Kilda. I agree with the protest but not ones doing the protesting! If it was normal mums and dads and reclaim the street kind of crowds I'm sure it would get some traction and attention from government.

Leroy

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (07-01-19),eaglem (07-01-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyPatrol View Post
    I just saw the news tonight with those righty nazi nuckleheads protesting against the Sudanese in St Kilda. I agree with the protest but not ones doing the protesting! If it was normal mums and dads and reclaim the street kind of crowds I'm sure it would get some traction and attention from government.

Leroy
    Whilst I agree on the goons, I doubt anyone will influence the government one iota. Their policies and attitudes are known and only deaths would possibly change them IMHO. That would be tragic.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (08-01-19)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyPatrol View Post

Leroy
    It's as simple as this......mums and dads will NOT protest. Nor will anyone who values their jobs or holds a high position.

1. They will be bashed by leftist thugs
    2. Leftist thugs will take their photos and post them on social media calling them "right wing nazis"

Does anyone seriously think they are all nazis at this rally ? Its only the left wing "progessive" anti racism protesters that rave on about Nazis. The only reason any idiot does a Hitler salute is because the left call ANYONE who does not agree with their anti racism propaganda "nazis". And as always when it involves the left, the media immediately jump on their side because its cool and funky to support leftist causes these days.

Anyone know a right wing cause that the media support ? <insert cricket chirps>

People need to take a good hard look at the media reporting on these rallies, its so far skewered to the left its not funny. Anyone who protests about Sudanese thugs is labelled a "Far Right Nazi". The leftists who turn up (and cause all the trouble) are labelled "anti racism campaigners". They are not, they are thugs and bullies who do not believe anyone should have an opinion unless it mirrors theirs.

Most of this crap in Victoria is orchestrated by the Andrew's Labor Government, which is so radically left its no longer funny. Anyone wonder why two opposing forces are allowed to campaign on the SAME DAY at the SAME PLACE ? Wouldn't it be more sensible to allow one group to protest on Saturday and the other group to protest on Sunday ? Of course it would. The result would be more "mums and dads" type people would start protesting at rallies against foreign thugs, and labor does not want that happening.

Take it from someone that was once one of them, its all run the way it is for a reason.

• The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

eaglem (08-01-19)

Administrator
    Thanks

Its not so much they have molded government policy, the left has had its own government elected. And unfortunately for us all , that means a Leftist Police Minister and a Leftist Police Commissioner. Unfortunately that means the ground level police are not allowed to do much at all.

When I was in my 20's and attended a few of the lefty loony rallies (as a leftist), a veteran loony told me that in the future, the left would be a dangerous force. " We need to educate young people from the start, schools, universities.....in one, maybe two generations the left will run the country". I left because they were too loony for me and I wasn't a dedicated loony. I only went because you either got paid or got free lunch and free alcohol ( all paid for by Unions, Trades Hall and sympathetic left wing politicians.

I actually campaigned for a left wing union at night in the mid 90's from the electoral offices of 2 left wing Labor MP's. You, the tax payer, payed for it as we made thousands of phone calls and used enough office equipment to run up thousands of dollars in bills. I can remember where both offices were, but can only remember the name of one of the MP's, who was a very high up minister on two different portfolios. I have no doubt corruption is even worse now.

Its probably of interest to look back at 2015 when we were all having a similar conversation

Nothings changed, just got worse.

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by garrycol View Post
    And in the opposite case where a Sudanese guy was filming one of these far right red neck rallies I am sure the Sudanese guy would have been carted off to hospital.
    I seriously doubt it. This shows the right wing protesters are far too smart to engage in that sort of behavior.

eaglem (08-01-19)

Banned
    Thanks

If you say so.

Administrator
    Thanks

The article and video speaks for itself. One person is smart enough to keep within the law by not breaking it, the other immediately breaks the law by attacking police and gets arrested.

Who's smart and who's dumb in the above scenario ?

eaglem (08-01-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Interesting......

If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (10-01-19),hinekadon (10-01-19),softel (13-01-19),VroomVroom (11-01-19)

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123