Thread: Palapa D1 Topaz subscription box.

Moderator Feedback Score 14 (100%)
    Thanks

Talking Palapa D1 Topaz subscription box.

Due to some obsure change in the reception pattern, I can no longer receive Topaz on Palapa D1@113e as signal levels in my area have dropped to below threshold in the last couple off months. This is not unique to me as others south of me have reported a drop in levels. Palapa D1 is slowly starting to incl.

I have two subscription boxes for the Topaz package on Palapa D1@113e. 3960H 30000 2/3

One has sub till mid May 2019 I would be happy with $35 plus $13 postage, the other mid Sept 2019 $50 plus $13 postage.

Please ensure that you can receive these service before purchasing as NO REFUND is offered if purchased in error.

Most channels are in English with Indonesean subtitles.

The Sports chs are Asian version in a English with mainly US/Euoropean content, NOT THE SAME AS AUSTRALIAN VERSION.

An example of content can be found on the chs websites eg fox Sports Asia.

There are a few chs with Indonesian content but these are not the mainstream services.

HDMI Output is available on the receiver, but the service is in SD at best.

The boxes CAN NOT be resubscribed after they expire BUT can be used as a FTA receiver or reprogrammed with appropriate software if available, for powervu/BISS. not included in current form.

Receivers are about the size of a paperback book.

PLEASE NOTE.
    I have had no issue with the subscription for the 2 years period I have had them, BUT BE AWARE if the service provider decides to change format or disable the boxes at some time in the remaining subscription period. I am unable to assist. I am selling as tested and working.

If interested PM me.
    Last edited by cmoore; 30-12-18 at 10:43 PM.

Look Here ->