Thread: The evil of the victim mentality.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Default The evil of the victim mentality.

The waste of humanity called James Gargasoulas, better known as the Melbourne Bourke Street killer who ran down innocent people Killing 6, has had the audacity to claim he is a victim.

I'll never forget what I saw that day. Hadn't been to Melbourne in over 20 years and the day I am in the middle of the city, this happened. I was meters away from that piece of shit as he went past and looked me in the eye before going down that mall and Killing all those people and injuring loads more. A minute or 2 later and my wife and I could have been bouncing of that car as well as that was exactly where we were heading to a shop she wanted to go to on that side of the mall.

It's real easy to look at these things on the news and think how terrible but being there and seeing it is something completely different.
    Took me months to get over that and even seeing and thinking about it 2 years later I am trying to hold back this feeling of wanting to burst into tears.

Guess that makes me one hell of a softcock but I swear on my life, if I ever got within reach of that bastard he would not survive even if they had to shoot me to get me off him. The only regret I have in saying that is I'll never get the chance to prove my word.
    How others that were injured or lost people in that tradegty can go cope I have no idea. To loose anyone so needlessly must be a mental torture beyond description.

The fact the lawyers can even argue he should not be locked up for life is a travesty in itself. There should be no trial, there is no question he did it, just line the piece of filth up and shoot him... but in a place where he will suffer a good long while.
    I'd pay a LOT for the privilege to do that and there is no question I could not only do it but feel a lot better for it.

Hopefully the rest of his days in jail are as torturous for him and the same hell as they are for the families of those he killed and those he injured that suffer physical and mentally from it as well.

Maybe shooting is too good for him.
    Just give me 5 min with him every day for the next 3 years and a meter of garden hose.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (01-02-19),exited (01-02-19),Jma (01-02-19),LeroyPatrol (01-02-19),softel (01-02-19),VroomVroom (01-02-19)

Look Here ->

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

As far as I'm concerned he deserves the death penalty. Instead, Daniel Andrews will probably give the #### a medal.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,077 Times in 3,348 Posts

I am against the death penalty, because they have no opportunity for regret. If they have to live with their regrets for the rest of their natural, at least they have paid their penalty. i'm not against putting them in the stocks, though.

I also understand your feelings, George. I had to sit in a Burns unit with my 8 month old for many hours a day, and 35 years later I still have difficulty when seeing something on the news related to Burns.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

george65 (02-02-19)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

Guess that makes me one hell of a softcoc.
    Not at all, it makes you human!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (01-02-19),enf (01-02-19),george65 (02-02-19),puca (02-02-19),VroomVroom (01-02-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

got to wonder what the Lawyer really thinks....

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

DB44 (01-02-19),enf (01-02-19),hinekadon (01-02-19)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Default money

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyPatrol View Post
    got to wonder what the Lawyer really thinks....
    GIVE ME THE MONEY !!!! DONT CARE WHERE IT COMES FROM > guilty not guilty who cares only give me the money
    Thats what the lawyer thinks ??????? Anybody disagree /////////?

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (01-02-19),enf (01-02-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,101 Times in 9,098 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    GIVE ME THE MONEY !!!! DONT CARE WHERE IT COMES FROM > guilty not guilty who cares only give me the money
    Not me.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (01-02-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,240 Times in 1,921 Posts

F#ck no.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following User Says Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (01-02-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    I am against the death penalty, because they have no opportunity for regret. If they have to live with their regrets for the rest of their natural, at least they have paid their penalty. i'm not against putting them in the stocks, though.
    Agreed..............but for the rest of those miserable days he has left in the slammer he should be made to reaaaaaaaly regret waking up each day

To think our taxes are used to pay for his appeals sickens me

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

george65 (02-02-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Hope none of us cross his path when, inevitably, some bleeding hearts let him out.

• The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (01-02-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

Got to be the money. The guy couldn't have a conscience.

• The Following User Says Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (01-02-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    I am against the death penalty, because they have no opportunity for regret. If they have to live with their regrets for the rest of their natural, at least they have paid their penalty.
    You may have a point there.

So the meter of garden hose it is.
    Every single day. I would make absolutely sure he came to have more regret than he could ever have imagined.
    I would also make sure to make his life the hell no doubt the families of his victims and many of the injured have been going every day for the last 2 years and will for the rest of their days.

I don't believe he is sorry for anything. That is just what his Lawyer trained him up to say. It would be easy to think he's a mental case and maybe even pity him but then he says he went there to run people down and knew what he was doing so that pretty much throws that out the window.
    I was surprised to read that he admitted taking drugs the day before but said it was such a small amount it had no effect on what he was thinking when he did what he did the next day. First time I have ever read that, Lawyer must have had his head in his hands in despair when he threw that that well worn defense out the window.

I do feel sorry for his parents though. Instead of the typical " Heez a goot boyz" typical insult to peoples intelligence, they expressed their deep shame and apologised to his victims and their families. The father apparently disowned him years back because he could see what a piece of shit he was but still felt very guilty about what he had done. Sounds like decent people who probably did their best to bring up a decent son but lost to influences beyond their control. That has to be hard for them.

I met a guy once I got friendly with and always said he and his wife were like they had the weight of the world on their shoulders. I asked about the grandchild they looked after and the guy told me his daughter was in the slammer and with any luck she would die in there.
    Maybe I had a look on my face because he said he knew what it sounded like for a parent to wish their child was dead but the reality was that would be the best thing that could happen for the world to be rid of her. His wife brought us a cuppa and asked if we were talking about who she thought? Husband said yes. Wife looked at me and said in a sad tone that had she died at birth it would have been a blessing not a loss.
    What those poor people must have been though to have come to a feeling like that about their own flesh and blood.

I can't imagine what the families of the people killed that day must go through, especially the parents of the little kids. To loose them in such a senseless way with no upside or rationality must tear them apart every day. He wasn't even a religious nutter that believed in some cause, just an evil, self centred POS that the police should have shot and stopped an hour before when they had the chance.

I would make it my lifes work to torture that bastard every single day and if ever I should have the faintness feeling of sorrow for him, I'd look at the pictures of those victims and their families and my resolve would be like granite for another 10 years.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

enf (02-02-19),puca (02-02-19),VroomVroom (04-02-19)