Thread: Need I ask why?

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

Default Need I ask why?

Or am I an Islamaphone?
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

eaglem (09-02-19),softel (08-02-19)

Look Here ->
    Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

The only 'why' needed to be asked is why those pieces of sh*t are still breathing...

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

eaglem (09-02-19),george65 (08-02-19),softel (08-02-19),VroomVroom (11-02-19)

Thanks

Why are we importing rubbish like this.

What is happening to the old Australia I knew so well.

We need another Cronulla. This is the only way to sort out this filthy scum as our "patriot" authorities have abandoned all of us.
    Last edited by softel; 08-02-19 at 08:17 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to softel For This Useful Post:

eaglem (09-02-19),george65 (08-02-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Or am I an Islamaphone?
    You lot always complain that muslims are covering up.

OK... so I'm playing devil's advocate here again.
    In this case there is a suppression, but not because the accused are Muslims or African.
    A suppression of court proceedings is STANDARD for any criminal case where the accused is a minor.

The males, aged between 14 and 21 and who came to Australia as refugees, yesterday applied for bail in the Bendigo Magistrates' and Children's courts.
    So you would normally find that the transcripts from the Magistrates' court are available and those from the Children's court are not (under any circumstance).

Each state Magistrates court has it's own way of dealing with proceedings. This is the URL for the Victorian Magistrate's court.

Now there are also reasons why criminal courts will suppress details. In some cases it is to protect the victims, and in some cases it is to protect the accused.
    We wouldn't want a right wing vigilante group to hunt them down and inflict bug justice upon somebody who is innocent.

My own personal opinion might differ slightly from this unbiased report of the situation, but I will point out the elephant in the room.
    The cairnsnews.org looks like a legit local paper or at least that is the image they are trying to present.
    I quick search of the interwebs I can find a few similar websites with the same behaviour and even the same stories.

I might even go so far as to call them a troll factory. Their reporting is clearly biased and in this case a mild form a whacky right wing.
    And there are some other web pages with the same stories that are whacky left leaning.

Coming up to a NSW state election and a Federal election I do suspect these two characters have been working hard on new websites and facebook accounts.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Hmmm...seems I was clickbaited, lol, oh well wouldn't be the first time...
    This apparently happened in 2011.
    The adults involved didn't get away "" either as claimed in the clickbait article, though their sentences probably should have been a lot tougher.
    FMD no wonder I stopped following the radio, tv and especially the mind numbing, braindead crud passed off as news a couple of decades ago

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I really don't care if it is fabricated.
    it not only entirely Plausible, such coverups are real if not exact and the Muzscum DOES get away with a lot a Skip, Asian, Greek, Italian or anyone else would... especially if they are Christian as well.

Many people that have not encountered the muzfilth are the " I'll ride with you" Bleeding heart types that are sucked in by the general PC media. They have never worked, lived or done business with them like I have. Many times I have heard the Typical bullshit mizfilth excuses like " it's a religion of peace" and other crap and get lectured on your incorrect opinions. I cut these people down by asking, have you lived with them, worked with them or done business with them. When You get the inevitable "no" I reply by saying so your opinion is entirely based on what you have read or hear in the media and you have no real extended experience other than maybe surviving sitting next to one on a train once?

I tell them once they have lived, worked and done business with them for even a year, THEN come back and point out where you think my opinion is wrong and I am being overly harsh.

They are a disfuctional breed all on their own with no consideration, tolerance or anything else like they all whine about which makes them the lowest form of hypocrites of all.
    Unfortunately the west is the Dumbest pack of SOB's to be taking in by their crap in the first place and bending over and touching their toes while the peados give them a reaming laughing their arses off the whole time.

Churchill had it right back in the 40's with his disdain of this Disease of a culture.

What shit me to tears is there is a huge line up of compatible people that would blend right in with our way of life and be appreciative as all get out to be here but they are rejected. How this other filth get in in the numbers they do when all they do is whine and bitch and want to turn the place into another islamic shit hole, as they do with every suburb they infect here, is beyond me.

I think we'd be a damn site better off taking Prisoners from other countries jails providing they were non muzscum than we are taking these dregs of the world. At least a good percentage of the cons would be thankful they were here and try to do their best not to go back and blow their second chance. Sure, some would go back to their old ways but the thing is, the muzscum ALL have an agenda against western society and In ingrained belief we are to be treated like garbage.

I would literally have cons here over these filth. Lets face it, we HAVE got a whole load of Rapists and murderers with the muzfilth we have allowed in any way and court records prove that beyond any question or doubt.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (09-02-19),Mr 672A (10-02-19),VroomVroom (11-02-19)