Thread: Head unit stuck on screen calibration

Thanks

Default Head unit stuck on screen calibration

Hi,

hope this is the right place to post this.
    I've got one of those non branded chinese radio/gps/camera unit that i got from ebay a while ago.

recently having issue with the time setting so i did a reset from the setting menu. the unit booted up but stuck on screen calibration mode.
    did some google search to figure out whats wrong however no luck. can't even track the seller as its been a while since i bought this unit.

from what i gather, once i followed the screen calibration (going thru the 5 dots) an ok button should pop up? I assume that's what will happen as i can't remember that i had to do the calibration when i installed the unit while back.

now i'm stuck on that screen, tapping on the screen is moving the 'x' on the circle but this don't seem to have an ending.

help please
    is my unit can't be saved?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

All good now.
    in case anyone end up in the same boat as me, all you need to do is calibrate using a stylus.

a local radio guy told me that to calibrate you need to use the stylus so its accurate as the screen not that good

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

Good to hear that the problem is solved, stonx. also, thanks for posting the solution to your problem.

Now that you've managed to make a post, please make sure that it's not the last and that you also make an attempt to help others where possible.