Thread: Reprogramming NetworX NX-4 alarm sensors.

Thanks

Default Reprogramming NetworX NX-4 alarm sensors.

Currently have a NetworX NX-4 v1 alarm set-up in our home with 4 sensors. 2 Wirred (1 & 2) and 2 Wireless (4 & 5) + the outside tamper light. A few months back one of the wireless sensors stopped communicating/working due to a leaky battery. We have since purchased a replacement wireless sensor and tried installing it but not having any luck.

Here is what I've managed to achieve following the instructions that came with the alarm.

I have gone in and disabled the faulty sensor 5 due to the alarm constantly beeping that the installed wireless sensor can not be detected
    I have somehow deleted wireless sensor 4 and managed to reinstall as sensor 8. so thats all good.
    When I tried to install the new replacement sensor I somehow managed to add it to an already existing sensor number. Now number 2 registered when either a wireless and wired sensor detects movement.

Wanting to know if there is a way to remove the wireless or wired sensor and reprogram it again on a different number so that each sensor is registered individually?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

get a tech out to do it, NX wireless are not the best plus you might need to know the installer code etc

if you don't know the installer code maybe have to default the panel which opens up more worms for you.

Been working on these NX for years and i still struggle with the wireless PIR's, i always have drama's with wireless.

Thanks

I think it might be best for a tech to sort.
    I can see a number of issues arising here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1982 View Post
    get a tech out to do it, NX wireless are not the best plus you might need to know the installer code etc

if you don't know the installer code maybe have to default the panel which opens up more worms for you..
    Already had a technician out and he was a absolute useless idiot. Charged us a service fee for doing nothing. Took a look at the system and basically said the wireless was broken. All he really wanted to do was try and sell us a new alarm. Even though we know the system is working fine and all it needs is to be setup and reprogrammed correctly.

We know the installer code so accessing the setup is no problem.
    Last edited by Greg; 12-03-19 at 06:56 AM.

Thanks

Yeah, if you're in Melbourne, I can help, but it seems like you're not