Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Christchurch Mosque Shooting

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    I see the ABC is running the "BREAKING: SRILANKA BOMBING" banner

Jezz, that was yesterday!!
    ppl still watch that propaganda channel ???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

george65 (22-04-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I watched some of the " reports" they have uploaded to youtube.

The bias and agenda pushing is unbelievable. I'd heard they were biased but not watching the channel, I never realised just how incredibly blatant and one sided it was.

More like a gubbermint propaganda agency than anything remotely related to news or the voice of Australian Public.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

I see warnings are out for further planned attacks in Sri Lanka

Utterly disgusting, entire local families would have been lost in 1 swipe
    Just reading about a Dutch businessman from England that has lost his 3 children in the blasts

So out of interested, what news outlets should we watch?
    Last edited by ol' boy; 22-04-19 at 06:51 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Thanks

Has this now turned into "Those we can not speak of"

But why?
    I dont get why they have become such a protected species, especially in the west.
    It's pretty clear and confirmed by protecting them that the western media and Politicians are well aware they are not liked at all. Why they go to such lengths to hide their wrong doings and cover them up is beyond me. It's a akin to ignoring the feelings and attitude of the people and trying to con them. But I don't get why they do it?
    What is the problem with telling the truth, that people well know and lying by omission only proves, instead of coming out and calling a spade a spade?

There was this massive apologetic outpouring about Christchurch but now it's a cover-up when the Christians cop it. How the hell did one group get to be such a protected species?
    IS it because they are a bunch of whining sooks that have no balls when it comes right down to it or are gubbermints and the media so scared of them after all the things they have done or....

They want to obviously protect this group from reprisals but why was there no such concerns shown anyone at all related to the Christchurch shooter including Australia?
    I have seen quite a lot of hateful comments directed at Australians on the net over the Christchurch shooter and even guilt pieces in the media.
    It's the tragedy of century when 50 of the protected species die but when 300+ of the other side die the blame is swept under the table like it never happened.

Why was everything to do with the Christchurch shooter examined including questioning the family which was made public along with TV interviews and reports from outside the high school he attended 10 years back but there is absoloutly NOTHING on the multiple filth involved in killing 6 times as many??

I think rather than quell any ill feelings and reprisals, they are just inflaming those that would seek revenge even more by trying to protect the guilty and treat people like idiots.
    That was a specified factor in what motivated the Christchurch attack in the first place.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

The problem as I see it. May not be so much as "hiding the truth" but, possibly, "don't give the perps the publicity that they so desire". Sadly, though, I doubt it.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Premium Member
    Thanks

So out of interested, what news outlets should we watch?
    No Idea oceanboy, I haven't watched tv for well over a decade and couldn't even if I wanted to due the tuner in my old pana plasma no worky anymore

Its nearly twenty years since I watched a commercial channel, the ads used to do my tiny mind in, farrrrrr too many ads inter spaced with ten minutes of UN-reality shows

I used to watch ch2 occasionally, mainly for the news or doco's but the blatant leftist indoctrination/misinformation/lies finally had the effect of putting me off tv for life

When I visit family occasionally I leave the room/house if they turn on the tv, I think I must be allergic

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

Jma (23-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    I haven't watched tv for well over a decade
    I'm much the same.
    Only time I"watch" TV is when I'm at my dads place sitting with him around dinner time. Usually i'm sitting there with my laptop and just talking to him .

On rare occasions I might sit down and watch an old Movie that comes on when my wife or daughter all me but that's about it. At least now you can fast forward the Ad's.

I do look at the different things Dad and my wife watche and just think to myself " how the Fk can people watch this shit??"
    Went out with friends the other weekend and they insisted we stay for dinner before going home. Friend and my mrs are brainwashed by some idiotic dating show which apparently many people also have their brains Pickled by. I seriously couldn't believe what I was seeing and I really now have serious questions about my wifes and friends intelligence. How anyone with a Modicum of intelligence can watch and be engrossed in that mind numbing garbage just beggars my belief.

There were other shows Dad watches that I had similar face palming over. Much to my amazement, other blokes that came in while I was there were talking about and obviously following the same Crap. incredible.
    The worst one I have ever seen and think is absolute poison to a persons mind is this unmitigated shit my daughter watches on her days off called " Dance Moms".
    Holly hell in a teacup! That is vomit beyond comprehension and if it is even 1% indicative of how American mothers go on, they must be the most brain dead society on the face of the planet!! My daughter tells me it is a very popular show which is downright scary and highly disturbing.

I have never seen anything as UN realistic as these reality shows. There is one, "My kitchen Fools" Where they are supposedly tested to win their own restaurants. Are they Fking kidding? You get an hour to cook an unknown meal with no prep time? No restaurant works like that? WTF are the 2 Chef judges thinking and what restaurant have they ever been in that works like that? Then they are cooking for 12 or 14 People in a home kitchen?

Don't even get me started on the " Dancing with the retards" affront to a persons intelligence.

I'll take my beloved YT any day over TV, even that Nutflcks thing.
    With YT I can sit and think about what do I want to see? Something about WWII, watch how they run an old saw mill, look up tests on something I am thinking of buying on fleabay, Come across machinery and industry I didn't even know existed, how to Fix my washing machine, Get ideas and learn about business I have never done before but gone straight into as If I had been doing it for years.....

I have learned and benefited endlessly more from things I have seen on YT and the net in general than I ever have or will watching the idiot box... that is so idiotic now I can't believe it's even allowed!

No wonder people are getting more stupid and gullible by the day!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Jma (24-04-19),VroomVroom (24-04-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Don't even get me started on the " Dancing with the retards" affront to a persons intelligence.
    Thanks g65, as I now have to clean my desk of tea ejecta from my proboscis

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

I watch quite a lot of TV but 99% of it I download and watch free of ads whenever I want. Docos mostly.

Never watch free to air and almost never watch pay either unless it's sport. It's become an endless stream of reality bullsh!t interspersed with ads.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (25-04-19),DB44 (24-04-19),william10 (24-04-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

I do watch the news on Commercials along with the ABC. Then if something piques my interest I will look it up. Netflix is usually on after that. Always with a good dose of Laptop sitting on my lap which garners 99% of my attention.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

The peace loving people have been at it again.

One caught trying to plant a bomb a Gallipoli for Anzac Day Commemorations and the Sri Lanka Bombing claimed by Isis.

Said it before and I'll say it again, NONE of these Muslims are innocent because they support and follow the faith that commits and is responsible for these atrocities. If they were truly against and deposed this terror and killing, they wouldn't have a thing to do with the death cult at all. There is no Radical or moderate islam, it's all the same books and the same teachings.

The ones that don't press the button or pull the trigger may not be terrorists or murderers but they ARE accomplices and guilty by association.

I wonder how much down playing and covering up we'll see with this. ABC will be doing backflips to hide it no doubt.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (25-04-19),Jma (25-04-19),VroomVroom (26-04-19)

Thanks

The PC mentality and the media Really have fked the west as it's biggest traitors.

I have just gone thought more than a dozen articles on the Sri lankan bombing from a whole bunch of sources, many of them I have never heard of and from a bunch of different countries.
    There is a very obvious international conspiracy by the media to protect Muslims and cover up their murderous crimes.

NOT ONE SINGLE ARTICLE I read had the word "Muslim" and only a couple had the word " Islam" in them despite talking about the main attackers, Mosques and everything else which was clearly apparent as to the faith and motivations of the attackers.
    Even one of the 2 Mentions of islam was as " Islamic State" where all the rest simply refereed to it as ISIS whom they attributed blame to going to pains to try and divert attention from the blindingly obvious. .

I had little respect for the media but not I am left with nothing but utter contempt. To try and white wash what they are saying is the biggest terror attack since 9/11 in the way they are is nothing short of disgusting and offensive to anyone with half a brain. Somehow they have no problem with the word Muslim or islamic when they were busting a gut couple of months ago to make out what poor hard done by little cherubs they all were when talking about the shooting and roll out endless damnation of the culprit behind it but now the shoe is on the other foot, they are all busting a gut to make it it virtually never happened.

Where is the condemnation of those behind it and what they stood for as they made such a song and dance about with Christchurch? `Why is this Heinous act any less deplorable and why is it not being condemed as such with the motivations of the culprits behind being made the endless news articles it was with the Christchurch shooter?

The bias cover up and omissions are disgusting. The difference in the way the 2 events are being reported is as incredible as it is pathetic.

The media and the PC arsewipes responsible for this all need cleaning out and international laws for fair and honest reporting brought in everywhere.
    I would surmise the excuse would be the usual BS that they don't want any reprisals against the Muzslims but it fact all they are doing is letting them get away with these atrocities without being held accountable and raising the pertinent questions as to why this is happening and who is behind it.

There are definitely 2 set of rules now and the world has gone to shit well and truly.

The act is bad enough, the lies by omission, betrayal and cover up by the media is just as bad if not worse!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (26-04-19),VroomVroom (26-04-19)

Thanks

Seems I'm not the only one to notice the glaring omissions in the media. I think this sums things up rather well:

WALEED ALY, Where the f--k are you now ????
    I remember well, when those unfortunate muslims were murdered in New Zealand, You couldn't get your face on screen quickly enough to denounce those responsible, and promot pro-muslim support!
    But now, 'Where The Bloody Hell Are You', when over 300 are murdered in Sri Lanka, is it because this atrocity was directed mostly towards Christians?
    What about the 2 Australians, KILLED?
    What about the British mother and her 2 children, KILLED?
    Your 'Bloody Silence' is Deafening, and you obviously show a double standard in your reporting!!!
    My personal view of you, are that you're both Racist, Arrogant and Self-opinionated.
    You're a disgrace to the peoples of Australia, and you should be removed from any and all positions on Australian Public Media!
    I for one, would be most interested in hearing what the producers of the Panel, have to say on this subject. And why hasn't the media in general, picked this up, or is it that they are protecting one of their own???
    Everyone, please pass this along, as we need to rid our media of self serving radicals, beginning with Waleed!

This post has received a great deal of attention, so please if you have a desire to comment, keep it polite. The point was to show how one sided this issue is, not to show other readers how distasteful one's thoughts can descend.

There is a good reason I would never watch the clown or any of those on the idiot box like him.
    Last edited by george65; 26-04-19 at 06:42 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (27-04-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

^ I wonder how long it is before Mr Leslie Briscoe is banned on farcebook

• Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112