Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Christchurch Mosque Shooting

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jma View Post
    Well it was a pretty strong 'literal' accusation on your behalf, and I saw no evidence of what you were accusing so I called you on it.
    I read his post and yours several times before I commented, nowhere in any of his posts does he condone the killing of children.
    I wrote a reply but then thought better off it. He was deliberately grandstanding and purposefully misinterpreting to point score because he didn't like my POV elsewhere as you said.
    The fact he is still trying to cover his arse after being told I have lost a child myself just proves that.
    If he is too thick and lacking in basic compassion to see where I was coming from then he's not worth explaining to.

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    Why did George choose to post in this thread and context that Muslims in general (not just Muslim extremists) are a culture of monsters who use their children as suicide bombers and clearly don't value them?
    Only he could answer that, perhaps it's what he believes.

In my view there is no justification for killing children in a terrorist attack ever, be they Muslim or otherwise.
    Agreed, IMO there's no justification for killing anyone in a terrorist attack ever, it's a gutless, cowardly, pathetic thing to do that proves nothing, achieves nothing intelligent and is just a stupid, senseless waste of life.

It is simply not relevant in this thread and this context whether some Muslims (or in George's post all of them) don't value their children. We do. Nor is it relevant that this monster supposedly picked mosques with less children.
    Maybe...maybe not, a matter of opinion I guess, some people will believe those things are very relevant, others won't.
    I believe the comment about picking Mosques with less children (in post 65) was in 'The Great Replacement' written by the murderer, which I haven't read, and George merely repeated it then added the murderer "did have some guilt about it even if he did it anyway."
    IMO, saying that statement means George condones killing children is akin to a witch hunt.

The implication that I drew. rightly or wrongly, and that I stand by is that his post was excusing to at least some extent the killing of Muslim children, on the basis that Muslim's don't value them so why should we.
    Each to their own I guess, to me that sounds exactly like the media's leftist driven crap that people go around mindlessly parroting as fact, making issues where there are none, creating drama around innocent comments for the sake of a story etc. etc...

And I took his express statement that this attacker chose mosques with less children as making his actions more acceptable.
    As above, I'd love to hear how you came to those opinions from what was actually posted as I'm buggered if I can figure it out.

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    I wrote a reply but then thought better off it. He was deliberately grandstanding and purposefully misinterpreting to point score because he didn't like my POV elsewhere as you said.
    The fact he is still trying to cover his arse after being told I have lost a child myself just proves that.
    If he is too thick and lacking in basic compassion to see where I was coming from then he's not worth explaining to.
    Interesting how different people interpret things different ways, where I see a few comments on a topic as merely voicing an opinion, someone else sees that same post as condoning killing of children and a terrorists actions as more acceptable.
    He could be just trolling I guess, seems a lot like unnecessarily created drama to me, but I'd like to know the reasoning behind his opinions.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

He could be just trolling I guess, seems a lot like unnecessarily created drama to me, but I'd like to know the reasoning behind his opinions.
    Definitely trolling just to make himself seem holier than thou.
    You won't get any logical or intelligent explanations as you have called him out, backed him into a corner and new he's forced to defend and spin doctor the comments that didn't point score for him the way he wanted... Like someone else that thought they would get on their high horse here and get the endorsement of the social collective but has backfired on them too.

So many now are more interested in and motivated by seeking the social approval and acceptance by the assembled collective than presenting any original thoughts or position of their own. Sometimes they misjudge what they think the rest of the group wants to hear and then and are left in a bad position which always results in digging themselves a deeper hole trying to convince the collective they were either justified through spin doctoring their position or claiming they were mis understood.

Keep asking and watch that happen right here. Some don't have the guts to admit when they were wrong and will try to pretend they were validated no matter how bad it consequently makes them look.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by garrycol View Post
    I have reported the nutter to the National Security Hotline - he is the type that would work himself up to a point that he too could commit these type of terrorist activities. I have a friend who worked there as an analyst and he advised me George65 is the type of person they are interested in.

In this thread he has gone more than just expressing his views - he has probably broken the racial vilification laws and this site has allowed it to be used to push his rabid manifesto.

What I am happy about is that most of the other posts are balanced and most do not support the rabid views of George65.

Time to shut George65 down.

thats a real low dog act mate , dobbing someone into the govt over some words on some computer screen on some forum which is based on a server in some other country ? FFS go get a life. You think he is the type that would work himself up to a point that he too could commit some terrorist activities ? You dont even know him personally !! Muslim scum commit more crimes against the west than any other cult but as soon as someone speaks up against them you run to the cops ?

the government funded bludgers at the National Security Hotline should be doing some real work - spending thier time eavesdropping at mosques , where revenge attacks are probably being planned

• The Following User Says Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (20-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    thats a real low dog act mate , dobbing someone into the govt over some words on some computer screen on some forum which is based on a server in some other country ? FFS go get a life. You think he is the type that would work himself up to a point that he too could commit some terrorist activities ? You dont even know him personally !! Muslim scum commit more crimes against the west than any other cult but as soon as someone speaks up against them you run to the cops ?
    THIS, is the exact reason people take matters into their own hands and in some cases, shootings happen
    The silent majority is not heard, not listened too... And when they speak out and are reported for it, they will turn to other means

While on that matter, was anyone surprised about this event?
    Last edited by ol' boy; 20-03-19 at 09:16 AM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (20-03-19),Jma (20-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

OAs above, I'd love to hear how you came to those opinions from what was actually posted as I'm buggered if I can figure it out.
    On the other hand, I totally understand your position. It arises from simply ignoring context. A statement alleging Muslim's don't value their children as much as we do ours would have different implications in a thread by itself, or a thread on suicide bombers or a thread on Muslim society in general. But this thread is dealing with a terrorist attack in which children were murdered simply because they were Muslims.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Freedom of speech at it's "finest"

Making reference to Turkey's victory over Australian and New Zealand troops in Gallipoli, the Turkish President threatened that anyone who came to Turkey with anti-Muslim sentiments would be sent back in coffins.
    So you guys still think it is wrong to get offended:

Before speaking with the ambassador, Mr Morrison told the ABC he was "very offended" with Mr Erdogan's remarks.
    Just like many Australians think all Muslims are terrorists, thanks to this Tarrant and those who think and speak like him the world is starting to look down on us in a similar way.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 20-03-19 at 11:23 AM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Banned
    Thanks

You think he is the type that would work himself up to a point that he too could commit some terrorist activities ?
    Yes I do.

the government funded bludgers at the National Security Hotline should be doing some real work - spending thier time eavesdropping at mosques , where revenge attacks are probably being planned
    Well why are they bludgers - and they do spend their time eavesdropping on suspect mosques, also on white supremacists and anyone else whose attitudes, actions and other issues bring them to the attention of security services.

Maybe if someone had taken similar actions then maybe some of the radical muslim inspired terrorist attacks in Aust may not have happened and maybe this attack in NZ would not have happened.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to garrycol For This Useful Post:

DB44 (20-03-19),lsemmens (20-03-19),peteramjet (20-03-19)

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

On the other hand, I totally understand your position. It arises from simply ignoring context. A statement alleging Muslim's don't value their children as much as we do ours would have different implications in a thread by itself, or a thread on suicide bombers or a thread on Muslim society in general. But this thread is dealing with a terrorist attack in which children were murdered simply because they were Muslims.
    Ignoring context?
    Are you serious?
    The fact is we're talking about it in this thread not any other thread.
    George's words in post 65 were clear, precise and straight to the point.
    Unlike yours, which firstly accused him of something he never said, then when called on it you've deliberately dodged the issue ever since.
    Twist that into some sort of imaginary context if you want, but honestly man, if you keep accusing people of things they don't do and fail to provide any evidence of those accusations, people will keep calling you on it.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (21-03-19)

Thanks

Ignoring context?
    George's words in post 65 were clear, precise and straight to the point.
    Are we talking about the same George? I've made my position very clear. If you don't like it or understand it that's not my problem. You can repeat yourself endlessly if you like but for my part I simply agree to disagree. I'm not up for a childish "is so, is not" round of posts so will leave it here unless you come up with something new and worthwhile which actually deserves a further response.
    Last edited by DB44; 20-03-19 at 01:27 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

allover (20-03-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 3,338 Posts

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke.

Reporting George65 may, or may not have been the right thing. I wonder how we would all feel if Tarrant had be posting his diatribe on here and we all just "disagreed" and not reported him because we might might cop crap from other members over our right to free speech.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

DB44 (20-03-19),peteramjet (20-03-19),tristen (21-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke.

Reporting George65 may, or may not have been the right thing. I wonder how we would all feel if Tarrant had be posting his diatribe on here and we all just "disagreed" and not reported him because we might might cop crap from other members over our right to free speech.
    Exactly.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post

So which are you talking about??? Free Speech is wildly different to Ringing the cops!
    And as you've asked, what would have happened?? Well, Tarrent was a clean skin, had no priors and had enough intelligence to stay under the radar.

At worst the Authorities would do nothing, at best and i mean total best, he might end up on a watchlist... And we've all seen how well that works.

In the mean time, you have dragged Austech and all its members under microscope
    What, you think they are just going to look at him? pfft
    And they add Austech to their list of monitored websites..... Great
    Last edited by ol' boy; 20-03-19 at 01:53 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

DB44 (20-03-19)

Thanks

@oceanboy. Unfortunately it is part and parcel of the world we are now living in. Quite frankly we are kidding ourselves if we think Austech was not already being monitored to at lease some extent. The US and with it the other members of "Five Eyes" reportedly monitor the net very closely. Whilst there are no doubt some sites are monitored very closely, I believe the main monitoring is for certain key words. I doubt Austech members need be too concerned. It is sad that a member thought it necessary to report another as a security concern. I did not myself take the posts in question as going so far as to require that, but that is a matter for each of us. If any of us do form the opinion that a fellow member is a real risk of committing violent acts should we ignore it? What if someone posts that they have hired a hitman to kill their wife? Is it a joke or do we report it? Do we err on the side of caution?

I'm going to add here that Austech is in my opinion the best site I have found for these discussions. Particularly since Admin dumped Google. Not much allowance is made here for Prima Donna's and taking offence, and we are generally able to say what we think. The mix of people is also great. So many other sites are full of left wing intellectuals devoid of real world experience or practicality, or right wing lunatics who want to kill those who don't agree with them and see no place for women outside the kitchen or the bedroom. From my point of view I occasionally get offended and I'm damn sure I manage to offend people. Which is great. It makes us think. We can't have any healthy debate if we are too scared of offending others or being offended by them. At the end of the day we all love our tech toys and if someone needs help or advice it makes no difference to me that 5 minutes ago we were tearing metaphorical strips off each other over some political disagreement.

Hopefully we can keep it this way for as long as possible.
    Last edited by DB44; 20-03-19 at 02:23 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Well heres some f,vkin gratitude for you , NINE MILLION GOING TO THE FAMILIES there has not been one THANKS to the nz comunitys from the muslims
    Now the mongrels are going to get revenge attacks on nz citizens . george65 may know more than we think , and he tried to warn us of such . where to from here ????????

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    WNINE MILLION GOING TO THE FAMILIES
    Where have those funds come from?

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

from the "give a little " fundraiser its over nine million$ now!!!
    the families are crying they want the bodies back faster and it nz fault greatful eh

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Time to close this thread me thinks................the 'children' need a spankin !!!!!!

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    from the "give a little " fundraiser its over nine million$ now!!!
    the families are crying they want the bodies back faster and it nz fault greatful eh
    I must need glasses, says $7M on their webpage

I see what you mean when you add in donations to individuals, its almost $10M now.....
    Last edited by ol' boy; 20-03-19 at 04:55 PM.

• Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast