Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Christchurch Mosque Shooting

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Default Christchurch Mosque Shooting

Oh dear, what retaliation will come?

If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

DB44 (15-03-19),eaglem (16-03-19)

Look Here ->

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Too early to tell much yet but according to radio news the shooter is a white supremacist. Heaven knows that I am in favour of restricting Muslim immigration. But I condemn this act of barbarism. It is every bit as bad as the barbaric attacks carried out by Muslim extremists. It is not retaliation. It is not a deterrent. Shooting as many innocent people as you can in a Mosque in New Zealand including Children hardly punishes those guilty of past extremist attacks. This attack is an example of the poison of identity politics. It is more properly associated with some primitive cultures where an affront to your particular group may be revenged on any member of the group responsible for the affront, no matter how innocent or distant.

My thoughts are with the Dead and their families, just as they are when Muslim extremists attack the West.

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (15-03-19),eaglem (16-03-19),lsemmens (15-03-19),tristen (15-03-19),Uncle Fester (15-03-19),VroomVroom (18-03-19),william10 (16-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Watched the vid the guy live streamed. Couldn't save it before it was deleted though.

Hardcore. The media downplaying it most likely, are saying nine killed. Bullshit! The guy got 30 at least. I would not be surprised if it was 40. There are piles of bodies in teh corners it's hard to tell but Mrs and I counted 14 in one pile alone.

Guy showed driving there playing music and quite happy about it all. The news said he was aussie but seemed to have an accent to me, maybe british, irish? Got the impression he was Ex Mil. Had all this stuff wtitten in white on his guns.

Walked in the gate and stared spraying had an AR. The Muzzos were cowering in corners and he just started emptying clips into them. He walked in and out a couple of times then went back to the piles of bodies and tagged them all in the head after swapping guns. First one sounded like a 556 but the second sounded like it was 30 cal to me as they do some of those AR style platforms in. Both had floating dot type sights.
    He wasn't mucking around. Commented now and then in sort of jovial way telling them it wasn't a good day and other things clearly out of payback for something. Walked out and around a bit as was tagging people up the street from where he was. At the start you could see a few walking to the mosque so maybe he was looking for stragglers coming late. Didn't count the clips but I reckon he must have emptied 6-8 30 rounds. We would dump a few Mags then at times casually check how many he had left. seems to have a minor jam at one stage he cleared and went walking around looking for more.
    He seemed to get pretty much everyone in the first pass though then came back a couple of times because I think he wanted more.

He tags a few people walking up the street including one that looked like a woman. The vid was a bit low res but seems to drop her then walks up and puts in a head shot. Walks back to his car he has left the tailgate open ( subary Liberty/ outback) with a stack of guns and what looks like a couple of 5L cans of fuel. Gets in and drives out the laneway over the woman he just tagged then puts a couple of shots through his windscreen at other Muzzos walking up the street. Goes up a bit further and spots one guy in his while Pyjamas and drops him with a couple from a 12G out the passengers window. Drives off and is talking a bit and seems pretty happy with what he's done.

He had what looked like 2-3 Ar's and normal scoped hunting rifle in the footwell of the car and what looks to be only a 2 shot short 12G pump. He seemed to leave one AR laying on the ground in the laneway where he drove off. Certainly wasn't short of fire power.

No way in hell he only Killed 9. I reckon it will be 30 Plus. I don't think there will be many injured, he walked back a couple of times and was spraying the ones lying on the floor then went back out to the car, got more ammo, changed rifles and came back in and carefully tagged them all in the head. You could see the blood sprays on a few of them.
    At one stage after there are a couple of piles of Bodies one guy makes a run for it and he just casually tags him as he goes up the hall way. If he got them at all, he killed them well and truly.

Can't say I approve but I can't say it's not unexpected. This was a long time coming.
    The worst part now will be the inevitable assualt rifle/ gun sooking debate and the Muzscum going into poor hard done by us crap. It will be like they are so persecuted and never has a muzo done a similar thing in gay night clubs or in paramatta or run people over or whatever. We'll have all the typical media sooking and crawling as well which makes me sick. I have NO sympathy for Muzscum what so ever.
    If they are not terrorists they align and support the ones that are and given the chance would do it themselves.

I spose NZ will have all the gun control shit now. I was there in November and went through a few gun shops, they have some great stuff there and up till now very few problems at all.
    A lot of their tourism is based around the hunting trade so maybe they won't be as knee jerk as we have been here.

Will be interesting having seen the vid of how it happened what the media spin doctor and bullshit about this one that's for sure!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (15-03-19),VroomVroom (18-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

One of the news outlets is running the start of the video when he drives there
    Holy Crap, he had 5 guns and what looks like 3 bombs
    All assault style rifles

There goes New Zealand's gun laws
    Last edited by ol' boy; 15-03-19 at 04:22 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

eaglem (16-03-19)

Thanks

[QUOTE=oceanboy;797504

There goes New Zealand's gun laws [/QUOTE]

Exactly what My Mrs said when she saw it on. TV.

Said she hoped I enjoyed my tour of the gun shops there because there won't be as much to see next time we go.
    Maybe, just maybe, they will show more sense than we have. being the hunting thing is such a bit part of their economy maybe there will be more pressure to not go down the PC leftist do gooder role because of one incident.

I was talking on a DIY forum a while back about this sort of thing. Knowing a few things about DIY and having tinkered with different things, I doubt there isn't one of on there that could make a device of serious mass destruction with what is in our sheds. Bunnings would be a Virtual anti personnel and anti everything else supermarket. If ever there is an invasion or threat thereof, First place I'm heading!

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

The shooter is an Australian born white terrorist from Grafton NSW, fark not that far away from me
    There are others involved and I fear he has plenty of followers. His videos obviously show that he wanted to prove something to them.

White supremacists are terrorists who should be hunted down just like ISIS and we surely have far more of them than Muslin terrorists in our country.
    I am more worried about copycats here than retaliation.

However maybe our gun laws were the reason why they could carry out the attack in NZ and not here.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 15-03-19 at 05:49 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (15-03-19),DB44 (15-03-19),eaglem (16-03-19),garrycol (15-03-19),hinekadon (15-03-19),tristen (15-03-19),TVguy (16-03-19)

Thanks

fk me he wasn't alone , they have arrested 4 people and 40 dead
    between 2 separate mosques

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern confirmed authorities now believe 40 people lost their lives in the attack on two Christchurch mosques.

• Four people, including an Australian, are in custody after a mass shooting at a mosque and an Islamic centre in Christchurch, New Zealand.

• Forty people have been killed, with more than 20 seriously injured.

• NZ Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said it was clear the incident was a “terrorist attack”

\

• The Following User Says Thank You to fandtm666 For This Useful Post:

DB44 (15-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Have you noticed none of the news reports call it a Terrorist Attack?
    Just a Shooter and Gunman....... Interesting hey
    That includes CNN, BBC, Aljazeera and all AU media

2 Years in the planning and they call it a shooting
    (i notice some are changing the headline now, still a lot haven't)

What a sensational job those 2 cops did dragging the Aussie out of his car
    Man, i'm surprised they just didn't shoot him, would have been a scary situation, anything could have happened!
    Last edited by ol' boy; 15-03-19 at 06:16 PM.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

DB44 (15-03-19),eaglem (16-03-19),enf (15-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Bloody Hell, 49 dead now

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

I've never been a fan of the death penalty, but these pieces of human trash need to be put down.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    I've never been a fan of the death penalty, but these pieces of human trash need to be put down.
    It would save New Zealand a lot of time and money, if they just put him on a plane to Egypt and notified the local media

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

shred (16-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomeat View Post
    There are others involved and I fear he has plenty of followers.
    Fear? Why do you fear them? Clearly they are no threat to you.. unless you are a closet muslime.
    There was another guy that was hell bent on killing everyone that didn't agree with him and he has a billion followers. They called him mohammad. his followers would behead you in an instant given the chance and are just waiting for one.

His videos obviously show that he wanted to prove something to them.
    May he wanted to prove that the infadels are not just going to be over run by the muzfilth and some of them are capable of the same Sicko acts they are so better not get too far ahead of themselves. Maybebe he was just sick to effing death of their constant Bullshit, whining, killing other people and being pandered to? i'll guarantee he is not alone.

Lets not gloss over these Muzfilth have an agenda to take over the world and force the non believers to subit to their cult or be put to death. Why do you think they go to countries that stand for everything they are against and depose? To take over them of couse!
    Taking over and kkilling the non believers isn't some belief from 1000 years ago, I was watching a vid last week filmed a few days earlier on the streets of Lakemba where an otherwise rational looking and sounding guy was openly saying he would have no problem with that as he loves allah and would follow his instructions to the letter. He's not a one off, at heart they all believe the same thing, they are brain washed to from birth.

White supremacists are terrorists who should be hunted down just like ISIS and we surely have far more of them than Muslin terrorists in our country.
    Of FFS! you aren't going to turn into a Muslime apologist now are you ?
    ALL Muslime are terrorists at heart because if they do not carry out the acts themselves, they back, support and align themselves with them no matter what they say publicly.
    As for the white supremacist, You are mixing race and religion. You do not have to be any particular colour to be muzfilth, they will take anyone stupid enough to fall for their cult.
    What makes him a " Supremacist" anyway, the apologist media whom are as predicted going to go into apologist mode for what's happened.

The muz filth have been running people down, blowing them up, shooting them and acting like barbarians for years and killed how many even in the last 3 years on city streets and in public. I don't know why they would complain, this si the way they are so keen to do things, bit different when the infidels hit back isn't it?
    THEY are responsible for this and I'm damn surprised it hasn't happened before and there hasn't been more of it. The muzfilth will milk this for all it's worth to take even more liberties and get away with more shit like a protected species than what they do now. They might have lost a few but the ground they gain because of it will be massive.

Being in the country you don't have the first fking clue what they are really like. I went to school with them, grew up with them, lived, worked and done business with them. Before you start, don't even think about telling me what they are like till you have some real world experience and are not just parroting their and the media fairy tales of what a wonderful bunch of little angels they are. Given the chance they would kill everyone of us whom don't believe their Peddo worshipping cult.

I am more worried about copycats here than retaliation.
    Again, why would you be worried? The attack was clearly targeted and unless you are a muslime, they aren't interested in you.
    As for retaliation, I think thats inevitable as the muzscum are teh greatest terrorists in the world and are already waay ahead of the infidels on that score card. This might be the tipping point where it all blows up and a people take a stand about stopping the islamification of the world.

However maybe our gun laws were the reason why they could carry out the attack in NZ and not here.
    Oh gezz, here we go!
    It's all about the guns isn't it? Lets forget the petrol or whatever bombs he/they had, lets just have a sook and a cry about the guns. Of course the bleeding hearts will go into meltdown about assult weapons but I bet they couldn't tell you the most basic things about them. They would know all about the parroted media crap but if you asked them what caliber they were or how many other gus were the same they wouldn't have a clue and probably tell you the " assault weapons" were something unique.

There are Loads of guns around, thing is, the crooks are the ones that have them all here. How many muzfilth gang related shootings have thee been over the last few years?
    Did the bleeding hearts ever stop to think if you are not worried about the penality for murder you aren't going to be too worried about a much lesser penality for having an unlicenced gun?

Like I said, give me and a lot of other everyday DIY types that like fiddling round in the shed a Bunnings and we'll level buildings if you pay us to and put us to the test.
    If the guy walked in and blew the place up, would you be calling for tightening the petrol/fertiliser/ whatever laws? Wouldn't matter if you did, I could blow the living crap out of anything I wanted with a bit of drain cleaner and water. I played around with making Hydrogen and I was putting considerable effort and thought NOT to blow myself and the houses either side of me to kingdom come. harder not to make a bang with a lot of things that it is to do it. Just because I can't get a gun does not mean if so motivated and out of my mind I can't take people out a whole other bunch of ways. Look at whats been done with cars and trucks already multiple times. Did anyone call for Tighter Vehicle laws?

Like I said, don't approve of that he/ they did but i'm far from surprised it happened and I'll be far from surprised if it does happen again. I'm not scared or worried about it in the least. The thing that would surprise me less is the muzfulth keep killing people as they have all alone with no reason or provocation.

Will be interesting to compare the differences between when the infadels get taken out and the muzfilths reaction and what they will carry on with when they cop it and the sucking and crawling the infadels will be expecting.

alpha0ne (16-03-19),VroomVroom (18-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    Bloody Hell, 49 dead now
    Seems like I miscounted.

How many from the 2nd mosque?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    Have you noticed none of the news reports call it a Terrorist Attack?
    Just a Shooter and Gunman....... Interesting hey
    I had to look up the definition of what a terrorist actually was:

terrorist
    /ˈtɛrərɪst/
    noun
    noun: terrorist; plural noun: terrorists
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Seems they are right. This wasn't done for political gain as far as I can see and it is just another shooting by another sicko probably desensitized by playing too many shoot'em up Video games.

If I could ban anything, they would be high on if not to p of the list along with some of the out there movies I have seen.
    I didn't find anything in the real video of this guy shooting these people nearly as graphic and disturbing as I see in movies on the TV all the time. Probably because reality is nothing like as dramatized as movies are.

Raises and interesting point why reality which is not nearly as graphic and sickening as movies is taken down but movies are pumped into our Loungerooms with much more disturbing footage constantly.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 3,338 Posts

I think the fact that he had so many High Powered Automatic weapons should be cause for concern. If you are a hunter, you have no need for an automatic weapon. The bloke responsible for this should be held to account. By the people he targeted. Problem with that is, the bleed hearts would not permit it. I am not in favour of the death penalty at all, but, I am in favour of making things as uncomfortable for a person who decides that civilisation is not to their liking. Bring back the stocks.....
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 1,948 Posts

He had semi automatic weapons, not automatic.....

Definitely a sick puppy.....

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    I think the fact that he had so many High Powered Automatic weapons should be cause for concern.
    With respect, what I find is more cause for concern is the general ignorance and flaws in statements like that people just parrot from the media.

" High powered" Can you tell me what caliber he was using? do you have any idea where that caliber would be on the ballistics chart of rifles? are you aware there are loads of hunting and other rifles, even pistols chambered for the same round?
    .223 is anything but " High powered". It would only be used for medium game at best. it is designed for short range shooting only out to about 400M. The military's around the world were using far higher powered rounds 40 years back but now use these lighter smaller rounds so more can be carried. The guns used in the first world war are loads more " High powered" than these pissy little little AR rounds.
    To call them high power is an illustration of not knowing what one is talking about but dramatizing it as the media does.

The guy appeared to have a hunting rifle in teh car with him. It could have been 5.56 same as the AR's or it could have had 10X the ballistics but no one has a sook and a cry about a wooden stocked hunting rifle. You can get little .22 Ruger 10/22 Rifles which come in a wooden stock and no one would bat an eye at. take the exact same gun put a synthetic stock, red dodt sight and dress it up and all the do gooders suddenly start pissing their pants it's a " High powered assault rifle" Bullshit! It's still a little .22 plinker but don't let ignorance get in the way of a good winge and sensationalism.

Automatic? Nope, wrong again. It's a SEMI automatic and that's a big difference. Automatic is a machine gun. Semi automatic is one pull, one discharge. Same as an old wheelgun.
    Plenty of people can shoot as fast with a revolver and reload not much slower if you have speed loaders. Look up IPSC and see what they can do with a revolver.

If you are a hunter, you have no need for an automatic weapon.
    Correct. I don't think any hunter has a need or indeed uses a machine gun which is what an automatic weapon is.
    I take it you are not a hunter nor know beans about gun though because if you were a hunter or knew anything, you would firstly know the difference and secondly know that saying hunters don't need autos even if you mean semis is again just showing ignorance. There are plenty of uses for a semi auto and just because yuou have one does not mean you have to go spraying the countryside with rounds the same as anyone with a V8 or Turbo car does not drive everywhere at 200 Kmh.

[/QUOTE]The bloke responsible for this should be held to account. By the people he targeted. [/QUOTE]

And did you say this when the muzfilth have committed the numerous atrocities they have over the last few years even?
    Generaly they get sympathy and Molly coddled and the soft of heart and head go on with crap like " We can't lower ourselves to their level"
    interesting how it changes when the muzfilth cop some of what they dish out so freely and regularly.

Problem with that is, the bleed hearts would not permit it. I am not in favour of the death penalty at all, but, I am in favour of making things as uncomfortable for a person who decides that civilization is not to their liking.
    Then you should depose all the whinging Muzfilth around the world who come to places and whinge about it's not to their liking and want to make everyo9ne else in their country conform to the way they want things.

I am very in favour of the death penalty and i WOULD volunteer to dish it out too. Thing is, It would make no difference to this guy same as it would be no deterrent to the Muzfilth who shoot up night clubs and streets and run people over and all the rest those real terrorists do. This guy and the other muzfilth have already decided their lives are over. least this guy had the balls to hang around and face the music not off himself like so many others do.

Laws are not going to deter these people. The muzfilth only think they have to abide by their laws which say kill the infidels wherever you can which is one reason they should not be allowed in western society which they so despise and want to overturn.

You are making scapegoats out of the guns when the real blame lies else where. I can't tell you exactly where it lies, I doubt it's one thing but I can tell you it's not with guns. Put a loaded one in the corner till the thing disintegrates in 500 years and it wont up and kill anyone. Then again put a phsyco behind the wheel of a family sedan and he can kill a dozen with ease. The only thing at fault is the human, not the tool he uses.

You wouldn't blame the tool for poor workmanship if someone inept was mending your house, why blame a gun for what happens when it's used by a Phsyco?

People should learn what they are talking about before getting played by the rabble rousing media and making fools of themselves talking laughable garbage. If they do spend a bit of time learning and talking sense, maybe problems like this could be prevented.

alpha0ne (16-03-19),VroomVroom (18-03-19)

Thanks

well the motive is clear he has all the names of people killed by jihadist in his guns and mags.
    his gun has written on it this is for ebba akerlund look it up if you don't know who that is.
    prepare for some level 10+ media coverup and bullsh!t.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eeprommemory For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (16-03-19),eaglem (16-03-19),enf (16-03-19),hinekadon (16-03-19),ol' boy (15-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Just remembering back to our own massacre in Port Arthur
    (the terrorist label wasn't invented then, well, just for bombings)

Martin John Bryant
    7 May 1967 (age 51)
    Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
    Criminal charge:35 counts of murder
    Penalty:35 life sentences served concurrently, plus 1,035 years, without parole, to be served for the term of his natural life

They sure knew how to sentence back then!

He arrives at Court this morning for the first stages.
    The Vicor across the road said:

Michael Orczy, the vicar of St Michael’s church, is standing outside the courthouse after giving mass to parishes across the road. He says New Zealand’s entire religious community stands with their Muslim brothers and sisters
    Wonder if Islam thinks the same?

This was an undeniable act of evil. God loves all his children equally.
    Well, if God loves this mass murderer, then i think i fail to see the point.
    Last edited by ol' boy; 16-03-19 at 11:16 AM.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (16-03-19),eaglem (16-03-19),enf (16-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Ah OK, so violent movies and video games are more of a threat, than easy access to semi automatic weapons in the hands of real people (if you can call them that) that are clearly deranged.

• Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast