Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Christchurch Mosque Shooting

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

And while everyone is running around condoning this....
    They can spare some breath to condone the reprise attack coming

If the Charlie Hebdo shooting, killing 12 people was over a cartoon

What will they do after 50 of their own were slaughtered?
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

DB44 (18-03-19),lsemmens (20-03-19)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 2,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post

Why would they?
    Why would they care?
    ISIS terrorists kill far, far, far more Muslims than White people.

Real Muslims hate the terrorists just as much as we do because the ISIS have succeeded in giving ALL Muslims a bad name, just like this Tarrant arsehole is starting to give Australia a bad name.
    ...and no amount of glorifying his BS manifesto is going to justify anything he did.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 18-03-19 at 08:18 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (20-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by garrycol View Post
    I have reported the nutter to the National Security Hotline - he is the type that would work himself up to a point that he too could commit these type of terrorist activities. I have a friend who worked there as an analyst and he advised me George65 is the type of person they are interested in.
    hahaahah !

Thanks for the laugh.
    I'll put the coffee pot on for when they come knocking.... either on the door or taking it down.

People and the way the society is turning into such a bunch of leftist pussys only saddens me more than it amazes me.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomeat View Post
    Why would they?
    Why would they care?
    You don't think they care...
    Ok
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post

You are defending the killing of children.

I find your condonation of the killing of children
    If your powers of comprehension are that poor that is what you got from what I said, then it's pointless trying to point out the things where I said the complete opposite.
    Clearly others didn't see what you did so it's literally your problem you have read into things that were never said, implied or otherwise.

I have explained here that I lost my own son 3 yrs, 9 mths ago and the circumstances. If you think I'm so warped as to have gone and still be going through that every dam day and then to condone the killing of children, then PLEASE don't read another thing I ever write because I never want to have to read any of your moronic bullshit accusations ever again either.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

You don't think they care...
    Ok
    Geez OB, you just delete the important part of my message and post that unreferenced BS, very disappointing.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    I have explained here that I lost my own son 3 yrs, 9 mths ago and the circumstances. If you think I'm so warped as to have gone and still be going through that every dam day and then to condone the killing of children, then PLEASE don't read another thing I ever write because I never want to have to read any of your moronic bullshit accusations ever again either.
    My condolences for the loss of your son. I often don't read your posts and was not aware of this. Nevertheless, your post to me clearly seems to be making excuses for this moron's actions, and he did deliberately kill children. If this was not what you intended to convey it is very easy for you to say so. It is not that hard to write plainly and simply what you attitude towards this attack is. Nevertheless, I am quite happy to not read another single thing you ever write.
    Last edited by DB44; 18-03-19 at 09:04 PM.

Thanks

Who is everyone?
    I see no one here doing that unless this is a dig at what I said which you would be completely wrong about as well.

No one wins with this shit, the whole world loses and the more we loose the more it happens from any cause.

Going to be difficult to tell if it is a retaliation or just something that has become a monthly occurrence and planned months ago even if they say it is retaliation. Terrorists often claim responsibility for things they had nothing to do with but were helpful to their cause of making people fearful.

Most likely commit the same sort of atrocities they have been all along I'd say.

There have been a lot of things since Charlie Hebdo that were not done for any reason other than their regular twisted and sick beliefs.
    Had this attack occurred or not, there would have been more from the terrorists in any event just like all the others before. It's what they do FFS! It's their sole purpose and goal.

I can't see a time when the world will ever be free of this violence especially when we brain wash our kids and population with it in games and Movies.

Thanks

Nevertheless, I am quite happy to not read another single thing you ever write.
    Well thank Fk for that and doing me the favour. Make bloody sure you stick to it!

At least something has been achieved here.

Thanks

george65 now has the unique distinction of being the first on my ignore list on this or any other forum. A shame, because there is sometimes a little wheat amongst the chaff. Though on balance I certainly can't say that I'm worse off or will particularly miss his posts.

Thanks

george65 now has the unique distinction of being the first on my ignore list on this or any other forum. A shame, because there is sometimes a little wheat amongst the chaff. Though on balance I certainly can't say that I'm worse off or will particularly miss his posts.
    Welcome to the club

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

DB44 (19-03-19)

Thanks

Seems the " alleged" shooter is going to defend himself in court.
    I wonder if he intends to just plead guilty? At least then he could do something right and save the country any more expense and heartache.
    A trial seems a waste of time anyway. There could not be a more clear case he did it. Guy is nearly 30, if you give him 3 life sentences that takes him to 90 yo. unfortunately the punishment for the other 47 won't happen. Chances are he'll be long gone before he gets too far into the 1st sentence.

The ramifications of his crimes will torture a lot of people a lot more than he himself could ever be fittingly punished.

From what I'm reading the cops are going ballistic on the investigation. Can there be any doubt as to whom did it and what they did? As they don't have the death penalty, what else is there but to lock him up and throw away the key? It's another one of these situations where there is no punishment to fit the deed. Of course if one was to suggest some sort of method to evening the score up a bit, you'd have all the lefty whining do gooders talking about human life being sacred and all the other Bullshit they always come up with to protect the guilty.

Going any further with investigating just seems like stretching out the horror of it all unnecessarily. This will probably drag on for years with investigations and inquiry's and all the rest of the shit and what will it achieve? Anything they don't know now they aren't going to.

He had the whole thing planned all along and expected nothing less that to be killed or locked up.
    Pretty hard to punish someone that has already decided to give up the rest of their life one way or another.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Who is everyone?
    I see no one here doing that unless this is a dig at what I said which you would be completely wrong about as well.
    You don't watch the news george?
    Have you not seen what has been going on the last 4 days?

As for a dig about you? I have no idea what you are even referring too, i haven't read your posts
    Was it something important? Maybe you can tell me?
    Last edited by ol' boy; 19-03-19 at 04:15 AM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

carjackma (19-03-19)

Banned
    Thanks

I'll put the coffee pot on for when they come knocking.... either on the door or taking it down.

People and the way the society is turning into such a bunch of leftist pussys only saddens me more than it amazes me.
    They do not come a knockin - they start watchin and I can assure you they will be watchin you and your family and friends and contacts with interest. Maybe if someone had reported Tarrant, then this terrorist action may not have happened.

You dont seem to get it, like all these nutters, that it is you that is out of step in modern society. You have the problem not society.
    Last edited by garrycol; 19-03-19 at 10:57 AM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,071 Times in 9,092 Posts

T................................

You dont seem to get it, like all these nutters, that it is you that is out of step in modern society. You have the problem not society.
    And not fitting societies "norm" as you see it is illegal how? Perhaps we can all just spy on each other and live in fear. Great way to live. As long as you don't speak out.

via eeprommemory

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Premium Member
    Thanks

I must admit, i don't know what to think if garycol dogged George into the cops.

We all enjoy a fun and open forum here, run by very lenient admins (compared to some places)
    Open and Free Speach has always been allowed, plus, i'd like to think we are all here for similar reasons and to have some fun.
    Members often butt heads and idiots that rant get removed... But on a whole, i think we all take it with a grain of salt.

I haven't read what George has posted, but regardless, to dob a member into the authorities and openly admit it, wow...
    I'm not sure i feel the same way about Austech now we have such members.

What a shame we can't just have our heated discussions like men (or women, or transgender or whatever)
    Ringing or Emailing the Cops over a forum post.... Geez.....

The PM system works just fine, take your beef there and go ya hardest.

EDIT: Im sure all the Threads discussing the NZ Shooting are monitored externally anyway (by multiple agencies), christ, what else have they got to do with all thier funding, they need something to show for it?
    And it would a be shame if the owners of this site got an email by Authorities about comments contained within
    Its just attention nobody needs... inviting them in our front door is even worse.

This isn't directed purely at gary, i'd say this is general for anyone, including myself.
    There is just some things you don't do....
    Last edited by ol' boy; 19-03-19 at 03:55 PM.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (19-03-19),alpha0ne (19-03-19),DB44 (19-03-19),eeprommemory (19-03-19),enf (19-03-19)

Banned
    Thanks

We all enjoy a fun and open forum here, run by very lenient admins (compared to some places)
    Open and Free Speach has always been allowed, plus, i'd like to think we are all here for similar reasons and to have some fun.

I haven't read what George has posted, but regardless, to dob a member into the authorities and openly admit it, wow...
    The Racial Discrimination Act 1975 forbids hate speech on several grounds. The Act makes it "unlawful for a person to do an act, otherwise than in private, if the act is reasonably likely, in all the circumstances, to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person or a group of people; and the act is done because of the race, colour or national or ethnic origin of the other person, or of some or all of the people in the group.

In 2002, the Federal Court applied the Act in a case involving a complaint about a website which contained material that denied the Holocaust. The Federal Court ruled that the material was a violation of the Act - similar to the rabid rants in this thread.

Section 474.17 of the Criminal Code Act 1995 makes it an offence to use a carriage service such as the Internet in a manner which reasonable persons would regard as menacing, harassing or offensive.

Open and Free speech is one thing and I fully support that, but read George65 posts - he is clearly is breaching this law supported by this forum.
    Last edited by garrycol; 19-03-19 at 01:20 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garrycol For This Useful Post:

DB44 (19-03-19),lsemmens (20-03-19)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

The trouble with the racial discrimination act is that in all likelihood anything said, or done could offend anyone.

It is too broad.
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

DB44 (19-03-19),lsemmens (20-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

The Racial Discrimination Act 1975 forbids hate speech on several grounds. The Act makes it "unlawful for a person to do an act, otherwise than in private, if the act is reasonably likely, in all the circumstances, to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person or a group of people; and the act is done because of the race, colour or national or ethnic origin of the other person, or of some or all of the people in the group.

In 2002, the Federal Court applied the Act in a case involving a complaint about a website which contained material that denied the Holocaust. The Federal Court ruled that the material was a violation of the Act - similar to the rabid rants in this thread.

Section 474.17 of the Criminal Code Act 1995 makes it an offence to use a carriage service such as the Internet in a manner which reasonable persons would regard as menacing, harassing or offensive.

Open and Free speech is one thing and I fully support that, but read George65 posts - he is clearly is breaching this law supported by this forum.
    That is all well and good gary, and probably written by soft cock leftiest wankers that got picked on in the school bus.
    You'd hate to go to a local or AFL football game mate, your whole time there would be occupied talking to the cops about crowd behaviour

I think the above are fine examples of what is wrong with this country, thanks for pointing that out.

I've had spirited threads with George saying "I must hate my daughter" when buying her a H6 Subaru (which does drink oil btw)
    But i hardly got offended by it.

As yet, i still haven't read what George said, so really shouldn't be commenting..... Although i'm sure an admin would have dealt with it if it crossed the line.
    I did see he got excited and started writing essays

Bit funny to claim improper use of a carriageway when the cops do this:

And VicPol did far worse with all the internal emails of Senior Officers and Sargent's heads superimposed on gay porn so it looked like they were giving head
    Then came all the Muslim emails with goats and superimposed heads.... All circulated by people being paid to protect and serve.... nice.
    No double standards there.
    Last edited by ol' boy; 19-03-19 at 02:55 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

DB44 (19-03-19),VroomVroom (20-03-19)

Thanks

My disagreement with George is open and public. I interpreted what he posted in one way, which is still the case, but at least one other member interpreted it differently. That's fine. I was not even going to add him to my ignore list, though I have now done so. I think we all need to be guided by our own consciences here. Personally I must admit to a little disquiet about some of George's posts, but not sufficiently for me to conclude that he was a real risk of violent offending. garrycol felt differently, which is his prerogative. Where he and I part ways is on the Racial Discrimination Act and other legislation extending sanctions on the basis of offence. This standard makes free speech a very dangerous thing and effective debate on many issues impossible. I have no problem with garrycol reporting as he did if he genuinely believed George represents a danger. Presumably his report will be examined and no action taken if it is found to be unwarranted.

It is indeed sad that this has happened.

• The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (20-03-19)

• Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast