Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Christchurch Mosque Shooting

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by peteramjet View Post
    While off-topic, it should be made abundantly clear that just because this forum is hosted in the USA, does not mean than legal action cannot be taken against posters under Australian laws.

If the poster is located in Australia, or if a relevant post is viewable in Australia, the laws here may be applied - regardless of where the site is physically hosted.
    That is unfortunately true. Though it does make the process a little more difficult, it does not make us immune. Though still better hosted there rather than here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (21-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Who is going to report the Turdish PM to the security authorities?

The Turkish President told an election rally: “Your grandparents came, some of them returned in coffins.

“What business did you have here? We had no issues with you, why did you come all the way over here? The only reason: we’re Muslim, and they’re Christian.
    “Your grandparents came here … and they returned in caskets. Have no doubt we will send you back like your grandfathers.”

The Irony in asking Australians why they went there and what business they have in his country in reference to his own being killed in another country is typical of the hypocrisy of these people.

It's an interesting point though turned around,: Why DO Muslims come to Christian Countries especially in such numbers?
    Also Ironic is he lights up about people complaining about muslims there, but Muslims here are the most complaining, whining, vocal group with their dissatisfaction of the country, it's people and it's values 1000X more than any other immigrants all put together here. Their numbers in our prisons also are hugely OVER represented for their percentage of the population which is another telling cause for concern.

I can tell the PM this much, I'll do my bit not to upset him or any of his brethren.
    I'll never go there and i'll never give anyone there in the tourist or any other industry one cent of my business.
    Is he and his kind happy to do the same in return?

I think a LOT of people here would be very happy if his muslim brethren returned there in airplanes, ships or grew wings and flew!
    Unlike the typical Muslim mentality, we don't mention coffins in wanting them to leave, just get the fk out if they are not happy here or anywhere else... which clearly they are not.

I never threatened to kill anyone or condoned anyone being killed or that it was anything but an atrocity.
    I'm just a no one on a little internet site but this guy is the leader of a country and he's talking about sending people home in Coffins! A great example of a leader and a leader of one of those countries full of peaceful people that are just so misunderstood.

Anyone still think my views on the way these people think is still so extremist? I think if nothing else, this guy just gave me a great defense for when the thought police come knocking down my door.
    Their case just got a WHOLE lot more difficult when the leader of a Muslim nation is threatening to kill non muslim tourists.
    Australia should suspend all tourist travel there permanently. Sure you can go there, leave any time you like but just be aware, it's a one way street. You won't be allowed back.
    After all, If we have no business there.....

This is exactly the sort of behavior I have seen the majority of my life living amoungst them. I'm sure that those that think I'm a nutter / potential revenge attacker have never lived amoungst these people as I have. All the time I hear things like " I knew a bloke/ Family and they were really nice."
    That's a whole lot different to living with them all around, doing business and working with them when they feel they have the upper hand in a community and now the the citizens of the country have no right to be there and they are taking over. Like in london, Paris and most of France, many parts of the US, Canada, Switzerland, Germany......

Pretty clear I have a lot more personal experience and knowledge of their mindset than most here no matter how upsetting that may be to some.

The worrying thing I see more than this attack itself is the turdish PMs comments today. If that isn't inciting revenge attacks and stirring the pot, I don't know what is.
    One thing for a deranged phsyco to shoot people up, quite another for a countrys PM to be telling other nations he'll send their citizens back in coffins when they are not at war with them and they have no business in his country. I wonder if he would have had the balls to say the Same thing if the shooter was a Yank or Russian or Chinese.... you bet your arse he wouldn't because he would know damn well the consequences being that their Gubbermints aren't a bunch of softcock apologists like we or the kiwis are.

Remember, they are the people and religion of peace so you must be tolerant.... just like them!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (21-03-19),VroomVroom (21-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,905 Posts

All I can say about the Turkish PM is that he is a f#cking idiot to make a stupid comment like that, I shall leave whatever else to be said with you guys. (Does this mean I get reported???)
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 571 Posts

Default Christchurch Mosque Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    That is unfortunately true.
    Why is this unfortunate? If someone in Australia posts remarks that are intended to menace, threaten or offend, or undertakes actions that are illegal (such as child grooming or disseminating child abuse material, etc) then the fact they are not immune and can be prosecuted here, regardless of where the material is hosted, is certainly not ‘unfortunate’.

Politicians et al have been out in force claiming the internet is ‘lawless’ and without bounds. This is not true, almost all the same laws apply online as they would through any other medium.

The internet allows people to appear somewhat anonymous, and it allows discussions that individuals may not be willing to participate in if they were to be publicly identified. And while there is some basis to the claim that the ability for people to appear anonymous means there are more ‘dissenters’, the truth is that the source of most online activity is identifiable to appropriate authorities, should the identity of a poster need to be known.
    Last edited by peteramjet; 21-03-19 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Fix quote

Thanks

It's unfortunate because of the inclusion of the word "offend".

By the way, Peter. Are you travelling at the moment or just suffering a little insomnia?
    Last edited by DB44; 21-03-19 at 10:23 AM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Seems this guy was persona non grata prior to the shootings...............It's OK now.......sigh!

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (21-03-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    All I can say about the Turkish PM is that he is a f#cking idiot to make a stupid comment like that, I shall leave whatever else to be said with you guys. (Does this mean I get reported???)
    Just say you were taken "out of context" Al, apparently he has.....

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (21-03-19)

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Seems this guy was persona non grata prior to the shootings...............It's OK now.......sigh!
    Sheikh Shady eh.... enough said.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,905 Posts

Yeah, right, I’m afraid the horse has bolted, I stand by my comment, although I will correct one item, he is the President of Turkey, not the PM of Turkey, my mistake.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following User Says Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

enf (21-03-19)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Sorry I fail to see the context with the manifesto here.
    Erdogan had also warned that anti-Muslim Australians would be "sent back in coffins" like their grandfathers at Gallipoli, a blood-drenched WWI battle.
    So if an Australian uses "freedom of speech" to express their views they have against Islam, they will be sent back in coffins like it was done at Gallipoli.
    There would be other countries that deal with freedom of speech in a similar way but keep it more discreet.

To me that report didn't change anything about that.
    There is one thing about having a different opinion and insulting somebody, but straight away killing...?
    Well maybe could have happened to me if I were standing next george65 when I talk about the future of our kids and he landed a king hit.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (22-03-19)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

While off-topic, it should be made abundantly clear that just because this forum is hosted in the USA, does not mean than legal action cannot be taken against posters under Australian laws.

If the poster is located in Australia, or if a relevant post is viewable in Australia, the laws here may be applied - regardless of where the site is physically hosted.
    And it is not that easy, believe me. If it was, do you think I would still be sitting here after 21 years and so many legal threats and demands I have lost count ?

If someone wants to sue some bloke called "peteramjet" on Austech, how do they go about it ? I don't know any of your details, even if I did, its not my business to give them up to anyone. The last Australian agency that demanded user details from us was Liquor and Gaming. I told them sorry, no. They don't usually bother asking a second time because they know they wont get anywhere. And they didn't.

This might be of interest.

I don't see anyone doing anything about him. I also don't see anyone doing anything about stormfront.org either. Plenty of Australian posters on Stormfront making race related comments, I don't see the Australian government taking action against them. These are just off the top of my head examples, I am sure I don't need more to make my point. There are likely hundreds of thousands similar out there.

Having said that, every poster here is responsible for what they say and should remember that. Any member would have course read our rules on sign up and read :

2. We reserve the right to edit posts and / or threads. Although in our opinion any posted comments are the responsibility and opinion of the poster , we will at our discretion remove posts that are possibly libellous , scandalous, slanderous or legally threaten the existence of the Austech site. All Austech posts / threads / data are housed in a rented dedicated server in the United States of America.

Administrator
    Thanks

Interesting event that is not being called for what it is it would seem.

Its interesting to see the following text, in that report, from a twitter feed :

Attack on a bus with children, muslim hijacker ties children and teacher and sets fire to the bus. save by a miracle, a boy manages to escape and manages to call the carabinieri who intervene ... the media are minimizing the incident

Hang on, if that is the case, this should be front page news right ?

• The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (21-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Thanks admin re the banning of our favorite leftist

I mentioned near the beginning of this thread that I was surprised (and still am) that there are not more atrocities committed in western countries against muslim's by the unhinged (by a 'lone wolf' mental case....................right ???) similar to what has happened in NZ

One of the reasons muslin's commit such atrocities soooooo often in western countries is because their cult tells them that's its acceptable, according to their cult, and an easy way to live in paradise with a bevy of virgins

The quickest way to radicalize ppl in the western world, IMHO, is to deny them the right to speak, to express their opinions, or their dissatisfaction with an immigration policy, to hold an honest, open discussion about their fear for their community and culture

We cannot have the necessary discussions because we are vilified by the media and the holier than thou leftist brigade when we try, you can lose your job...............even your freedom, simply by voicing your opinion

IMHO...... you would have to be insane to deny ppl, or a community, the right to voice their concerns, but that's exactly what is happening, thanks to ppl like our now absent friend

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

DB44 (21-03-19),george65 (21-03-19),VroomVroom (22-03-19)

Administrator
    Thanks

Turkish Muslim goes on a shooting rampage. Honestly, (and not trivializing anyone getting murdered) by the time everyone has finished with the candlelight vigils over New Zealand, Islamic terror will have claimed far far more lives in that prief time period. But that isnt news apparently.

The shooter, Tanis, had an interesting run in with an interviewer. Andrew Bolt, todays Herald Sun :

In 2011, he was walking down an Utrecht street with a Muslim friend when a blonde model, Chantal Hanse, wearing a tight top and low cut jeans, stopped them for a “vox pop” for a television station. Here was a real culture clash — libertarian Holland meets an immigrant from repressive Turkey.

Tanis: Half your a--e is open.

Friend: Yes, everyone is looking at you. Everyone is looking at your backside … What a slut … What a filthy station that is, say. Always rotten comments about Islam and about Moroccans … Whore.

Tanis: That are democrats. You are democrats, hey? Backside high. (Breasts) open …

Friend: And I haven’t yet said anything about your boss.

Tanis: Is a Jew? Do you know what a Jew is?

Hanse: You say I’m a democrat but you don’t know that.

Tanis: Of course you’re a democrat. Check how you look, mate. What are you then? Sharia? … Give me that. (Grabs microphone.) This is a real cancer Mongol, this … Close your backside …

Friend: Goodbye, slut.

Given the hardline Islamic attitude above, how is the shooting not Islamic terror ?

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post

IMHO...... you would have to be insane to deny ppl, or a community, the right to voice their concerns, but that's exactly what is happening, thanks to ppl like our now absent friend
    Sadly nothing stops him and anyone else reading as a guest and doing the same
    Last edited by ol' boy; 21-03-19 at 04:21 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    Thanks admin re the banning of our favorite leftist

While the lefty Traitor may be gone, several whom supported his actions still remain.

Can they be put on some sympathizer, bleeding heart watch list?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    It's unfortunate because of the inclusion of the word "offend".
    There are laws that make offensive conduct, offensive behaviour, and other like behaviour prosecutable offences to you, me and everybody else in public areas. Why is it unfortunate when those same laws apply online?

By the way, Peter. Are you travelling at the moment or just suffering a little insomnia?
    Travelling - I wish! I’d even take being an insomniac. I work odd hours, am frequently required on call out and normally get by on 4 hours sleep a night.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If someone wants to sue some bloke called "peteramjet" on Austech, how do they go about it.
    I was referring to criminal offences that warrant being investigated by relevant authorities, not minor criminal offences or civil matters. My post was more relevant to the Internet in general, not simply Austech. But Austech servers being overseas doesn’t mean IP logs are not retained - in fact, being hosted in the USA likely means they must be retained. Being a forum platform, most log in details are likely viewable to you. As the site operator, there are provisions under Australia laws that mean you are required (if served with the appropriate notice) to provide those details, or provide access to those details.

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOx View Post
    Sheikh Shady eh.... enough said.
    Is he the real Sheikh Shady?
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

Thanks

There are laws that make offensive conduct, offensive behaviour, and other like behaviour prosecutable offences to you, me and everybody else in public areas. Why is it unfortunate when those same laws apply online?
    It is not only unfortunate but disgraceful that they apply at all. No more so online than off. They are reprehensible laws in so far as they apply to speech that simply may offend someone.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

enf (22-03-19),hinekadon (22-03-19)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

perhaps every time a quoted "law is "claimed the name of the act should be included along with the section and relavent infoect as theses a fair amount of bullshit quoted which is not factual or correct and taken out of context , dont you agree peteramjet ?????

• Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast