Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Christchurch Mosque Shooting

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    I don't get where " Whites" come into it?
    You need to do some reading George. The ideology that drove his actions was white supremicism. I see no meaningful distinction between religious nutters and ideological nutters. Whether they are killing innocents for a God or a Cause the innocents are just as dead.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nomeat View Post
    This terrorist clearly sent a message to all of those that they can make a 'difference', which makes this a calculated political act and not just that of a deranged nutter.
    He has declared war ...and he is smiling in court for what he has 'achieved'.
    You certainly have this part of his motivations correct. These extremists believe that their views are so self-evidently correct that their violent actions are going to wake up comatose multitudes to join their cause. The fact is that they have little support outside of their own twisted circles.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

gulliver (18-03-19),lsemmens (17-03-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    You certainly have this part of his motivations correct. These extremists believe that their views are so self-evidently correct that their violent actions are going to wake up comatose multitudes to join their cause. The fact is that they have little support outside of their own twisted circles.
    They may not have much support, but the DO get free media exposure by the mainstream sheep media. Why? Because all they care about is ratings or ideology.

In a contest between ratings and truth for the mainstream commercial media, it's ratings. And instead of reporting in the traditional sense they indulge in opinionated bullsh!t.

In a contest between ideology and truth for the ABC and SBS, it's ideology. And instead of reporting in the traditional sense they indulge in opinionated bullsh!t.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (18-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

You need to do some reading George. The ideology that drove his actions was white supremicism.
    Did you read the Manifesto? He denounces white supremicists and says he is a part of no group. where do you get the white Supremacist from? The ABC?
    I read some of the shit they are saying too and the leftist overload that's being spewed out there is as disturbing as the attack itself.

Whether they are killing innocents for a God or a Cause the innocents are just as dead.
    I don't see them as innocent at all. They worship a cult which subscribes and teaches it's followers to kill the non believers. They support and are part of an ideology that uses barbarianism and atrocities as a run of the mill method. There is no moderate and extremist version of their holy book, it's one in the same thing.
    If they are a part of the cult they support it and are a co conspirator in the atrocities committed. They are a part of this death cult by Choice. if they did not support and approve of it's teaching and agendas they would distance themselves from it as some of the smarter ones do.

Same as you don't have to do the stabbing in a murder to be found guilty of being a part of it if you just stand back and watch. If these people really were against the killings their brethren Comit they would distance themselves from their cult as fast as they could. The thing is they do support it wether they admit it to the infidels or not. There are plenty of them right here that admit it. If you believe in killing those that think different to you, you are not innocent whether you do the killing or not.

The only thing this time is the " innocents " are the ones that have supported the agenda behind countless atrocities and killings themselves on so many previous occasions.
    Calling themselves peaceful is about as laughable as a used car salesman saying you can trust him. I don't support the murder of anyone but calling them innocent is wrong. these are the same "innocents" that gave a kid a gun in paramatta knowing full well what would happen to him. they sent him to his death but now cry because their children have died again at the hands of those they wish to kill. Lets not forget all the innocents whom have stabbed people in the streets, run them over with cars and trucks and blown them up at sporting events and concerts. They are the ones still throwing gays off roofs, still stoning women they think was in the presence of the wrong man on their own, still treating women like garbage and saying they are under no obligation to the laws of the lands they choose to live in yet still these other people you call innocent, support and want to be a part of the same group and ideals behind these things. They are guilty if not be direct deed by association and intelligence to the same beliefs.

If I said I support what this shooter stood for you wouldn't be able to tell me I was no better fast enough and I wouldn't be. Turn it round and those that support this cult and it's objectives are no better than the ones that carry out the violent acts, just maybe a bit smarter or less messed up in the melon.

Would be nice to think this might be a wake up call to all but that's fantasy. The muslims are hell bent on taking over the world and killing every last one of the non believers so nothing will change their minds and while ever they think that way there will always be the fanatics on the other side that will give them the same back as they dish out and so it will continue.

As for no support, I looked on one of the sites I saw in the media. Hooley Dooly! The guy has been made a hero. There is some fanatical thinking going on out thee and there is a lot more of it than I and I'll bet you realise as well. Be easy to ignore these people as morons but the morons are the ones most likely to be brainwashed by shit like this just like the other side has plenty of low IQ nutters doing it's dirty work. This guy was following others before him and now there will be the one others want to follow and do better than what he did in their minds.

You could wave a magic wand and Miracle away all the gun but there is never going to be a way to get rid of all the anamosity.

The best thing I can think of is everyone stay the Fk out of each others places and leave them to do their own thing. The westerners should stay the FK out of the Muslim lands, especially the yanks and all their followers, IE, US, and leave them to run their own affairs as they see fit.
    They should stay the hell out of our lands with our opposing culture they find so offensive and unpalatable and THAT would be a big step forward to fixing these ingrained problems.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

gulliver (18-03-19)

Thanks

Here's a supporter of the death cult. Listen to what he believes in and then tell me how " innocent" he is.
    After all, he only thinks it's OK to kill you, he hasn't actually done it.

Yet. That we know of.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (18-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

And now Egg Boy gets free concert tickets for life!!!

(kid should be arrested)

This world is rooted

Lara
    11 mins ago
    Why there are more than 5 campaigns for donating for Eggboi??? I believe there are scammers. The orher page for Eggboi where I donated raise 26K. Where there are other pages like this with a small amount. I have to report this page too to be investigated and please donors do so.
    Gold, just Gold....
    Last edited by ol' boy; 17-03-19 at 03:55 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Thanks

this is the uk we are next.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eeprommemory View Post
    this is the uk we are next.
    Sieg Heil!!!

And yes, I know it's a spoof, but it's coming.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

You need to do some reading George. The ideology that drove his actions was white supremicism.
    Your posts are normally enlightening and reasoned DB........... but I think you may have come down with a case of media-itis, the malady that comes from watching/listening to the MSM for any length of time, it can cause a severe loss of brain cells !!!!!!

This revenge, and that's partly what it is, has FA to do with 'white supremacy', and pedaling the leftist agenda will only divide an already divided population further

I just wish the real traitors and enablers were the ones who paid with their lives, the ppl responsible for importing a toxic cult into our once safe and peaceful land

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

DB44 (18-03-19),george65 (17-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post

the ppl responsible for importing a toxic cult into our once safe and peaceful land
    They not only import them, but now they want to suck up and apologise to them. The same people that have gunned down our own citizens on our streets and we have gotten off VERY lightly compared to so many other nations. I have never seen the leaders of Muslim countries rushing to aplogise to the people where their death cult followers have massacred westerners but the western leaders can't apologise fast enough for when the tables are turned. It's pathetic.

These people think of us as an enemy but they must laugh their arses off at what a soft, brain dead bunch of pandering morons we are. They have brainwashed us to speak of them as peaceful, loving asset's to our society's when they have committed the most inhumane atrocities ever seen so many times. This whole thing is disgusting but perhaps the worst thing of all is the pandering and sucking up to a cult that wants to kill all those not a part of them.

If their goal is to take over, they have already won well and truly and won't they milk this for all it's worth to further their agendas.
    We'll be giving them " sorry" payments before long and treating them like royalty..... well we already do that .

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (18-03-19),VroomVroom (18-03-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

George can you please go back to your multi page rants, it makes it easier to ignore your drivel. I just read you lat bit of diatribe against anyone who disagrees with you.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

carjackma (17-03-19),DB44 (18-03-19),peteramjet (17-03-19),Uncle Fester (17-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    George can you please go back to your multi page rants, it makes it easier to ignore your drivel. I just read you lat bit of diatribe against anyone who disagrees with you.
    Please to try to use some self control and skip over anything I write if you can't handle inconvenient truths.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Jacinda Ardern is probably the most concerned and caring prime minister in the world right now. Hard to imagine that she is actually a politician.

So now I have just dared to speak my mind!
    I wonder if 'George75' is now going to call his mates in Grafton to bash me for that comment.
    He has threatened to bash me for far less in the ABC thread.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 17-03-19 at 11:07 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

carjackma (17-03-19),hinekadon (18-03-19),lsemmens (18-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

Jacinda Ardern is probably the most concerned and caring prime minister in the world right now. Hard to imagine that she is actually a politician.
    I dont agree mate , she is just another Muslim leftard apologist who will do anything to suck up thier smelly arses. Her wearing of a scarf to appease the Muscum just proves that. FFS New Zealand is not related to Lebanon and wearing a scarf is disrespectful and a big insult to the proud Maori and western nations who make up the Majority of NZ.

Anyway , at the end of the day there are now 50 less bludgers on NZ's welfare system. I hope that the shooter recieves the same soft sentencing that Muscum recieve when they go to court.

• The Following User Says Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (18-03-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

So now I have just dared to speak my mind!
    I wonder if 'George75' is now going to call his mates in Grafton to bash me for that comment.
    He has threatened to bash me for far less in the ABC thread.
    FFS, she's a politician......and has the same retinue of advisors and media managers that they all have these days....but fall for it if you want.

As for the rest of your post, I dunno.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Well ?over $4mill donated , how much is going to be siphoned off to go to terrorists in islamic countries so they can kill more infidels What safe guards are in place to stop it ?????? oops sorry "we are peacefull people yeah right "

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

george65 (18-03-19),ol' boy (18-03-19),VroomVroom (20-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    I dont agree mate , she is just another Muslim leftard apologist who will do anything to suck up thier smelly arses.
    Precisely.
    The muslim leaders have refused to apologise about what their terrorists have done repeatedly and even laughed about being expected to but the western leaders go into overdrive sucking up and crawling.
    It's pathetic!

I sure as hell won't be apologising to anyone. Nothing to do with me and I certainly don't share or support or belong to any cult the shooter did ( not that he belonged to any ) or belief the guy had that motivated him to do the attack. Just makes things harder and far more annoying for the rest of us having to put up with all the shit and the fallout from it.
    Then again, be all over in a week and we'll be back to the distraction of which bunch of idiots got put in charge of fking the place up this time trying to solve the fantasy of Glo Bull boring and rebuilding perfectly good stadiums that didn't need knocking down in the first place.

Her wearing of a scarf to appease the Muscum just proves that. FFS New Zealand is not related to Lebanon and wearing a scarf is disrespectful and a big insult to the proud Maori and western nations who make up the Majority of NZ.
    I was actually shocked when I saw that. I thought what a new level of crawling and sucking up is that and why the hell is she trying to look like one of them? Seems condescending to both the muzzos and thumbing the nose at her own people.
    WTF is the PM of a Christian nation trying to follow the ideas of a Muslim nation in her own Country? They should be the ones assimilating to their new country not the people of the new country trying to appease them buy turning it into the old country! She wouldn't be doing this crap if it were any other culture but the poor protected species... well lets bend over to them no matter what.

A leader is someone who stands strong and for their beliefs and represents and defends their people not panders and trys to appease those whom oppose them. That's pathetic weakness to me.

I hope that the shooter receives the same soft sentencing that Muscum recieve when they go to court.
    He won't because his trial will be used as another apology to the muzzos.
    Where there are people run down or blown up the muzzos always get a sympathetic outpouring and idiotic memes of support for the rest of them. A muzzo kills people and we are told its nothing to do with islam when the guy was undeniably a death cult nutter and yelling Adul a kebab? the whole time.
    Now we get the crap this guy was a white supremacist where not only had he NO affiliation to any such group, he DENOUNCED them specifically. The hypocrisy is both disgusting and as bad as the act itself.

I see the manifesto has been deemed " Objectionable material" in NZ now. Probably because it is nothing like the psychopathic rantings of a brainwashed deciple of a death cult but the thoughts of a highly intelligent bloke that had enough of the terror the muslums have inflicted around the world and just snapped in the head. Way too much sense and thought put into that which normal people could relate to even if the end actions were deplorable.
    Wouldn't want too many other people starting to think for themselves and taking things into their own hands at the ballot box!

A pathetic guilt trip I saw yesterday I think on the ABC before I threw up on my computer was a load of bitching about gun shops being open on the weekend.
    Well WTF wouldn't they be? Do the leftist retards think the gun shop owners or staff had anything to do with it? Did the car and truck dealers close down " as a sign of respect" when people got run over? They sure as hell don't close mosques after a terror killing. The one at paramatta where they gave the kid the gun was open till the cops shut it down for a bit then back to training for them.

Had the gun shops closed to me it would have been like an admission of Guilt they don't have.

I can say this much, the people that worked and I talked to in the gun shops I visited in November including the one they are all pointing to now, Gun city, were normal, average people probably with everyday families that were a part of the community and held no hatred to anyone or had plans to take over anything unlike that the muzzos preach. Wife and Daughter were welcomed into the place and allowed to go wherever they wanted. Didn't have to cover up so the blokes in there didn't get aroused into a frenzy because they couldn't control their primal urges either.
    They would not have been treated the same way had they shown up at a mosque and neither of them are able to walk down the streets of Lakemba without feeling an intimidation they didn't have an ounce of in the gun shop.

I wonder if the guy had just used the bombs if they would want to bring in petrol control laws and the leftie sooks would have wanted Service stations to close down and lay a guilt trip on them for selling fuel?

The leftie whingers and politicians are going to be in a real Quandary if someone commits some atrocity with stuff they bought at the hardware store or supermarket and is black or Jewish.
    They will be really in a jam for something to blame and level accusations at their affiliations then.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (18-03-19),iannic52 (18-03-19),VroomVroom (20-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    Well ?over $4mill donated ,
    Wonder how much was donated to the families of the people that got gunned down in the night club or run over in London or all those other events? I have no idea but I hope it was at least as much because it would be a very sad reflection on society if it were not.

how much is going to be siphoned off to go to terrorists in islamic countries so they can kill more infidels What safe guards are in place to stop it ??????
    I saw one appeal will be open for another fortnight and that had almost $2m. Dividing 4m by 50 that's about $80K each and some will get multiple shares. Depending what is syphoned off I imagen they will end up with closer to $100K ea.
    It would be far better to pay for funeral and related expenses than just give handouts if that' is what they intend. The rest could be put in trust funds and pay for kids education etc ( in NON islamic schools).

And lets be honest here, the FACTS show most of these Muzzles immigrate and NEVER get a job and are all on social security. I don't know about NZ but I'd bet my arse they are the same. The families will still get a pension and no doubt other suck up payments from the NZ gubbermint so I very much doubt they will be in any financial hardship and besides, won't the Islamic welfare associations be rushing to help out their fellow brethren?

oops sorry "we are peacefull people yeah right "
    Yep, they go out their way repeatedly trying to show the world that with every shooting in the streets, running people down, giving kids guns, beheadings ( and lets face it, what more lengths could they go to than to behead their own as well as others) and the violent protests they have held here and across the world when they don't get their own way or feel like they have been hard done by, just how peaceful, kind and loving people they are. Just don't read the holly book or the endless references to killing your enemies wherever you find them and all that. Those parts are just for them to be brainwashed with and you not to notice.
    Look how peaceful the "innocent" guy is in the clip I linked that is happy to kill non believers because his faith tells him to.

Just amazes me. All the atrocities these people have committed around the world yet when someone goes nuts and picks a few of them off, then the whole world is supposed to brush all they have done aside and forget what they really stand for and feel sorry for them and treat them like little lost Kittens. Other people may have short memories and let themselves get played for suckers but I have more experience with these people than to forget what they too have done.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (18-03-19),hinekadon (18-03-19),VroomVroom (20-03-19)

Thanks

i see the media bullsh!t has started oh well.

Sieg Heil!!!

i guess he did not have a license for that mp4.

some people you got to wonder.
    Last edited by eeprommemory; 18-03-19 at 11:28 AM. Reason: error

Thanks

The irony is there is nothing LIKE the violence you see in hollywood movies in the actual clip.
    No one being blasted off their feet, no one thrown through windows, no blood gushing from mouths or walls being coated in it. No people staggering around in the last throws of life with blood squirting out of them, no graphic holes in heads or other body parts, Nothing. At worst you see a couple of small blood splatters and some blood on the floor.
    For the great majority of the discharges you can't actually tell the people have been shot at all. The gun goes off and that's it. You are more wondering if he hit anyone and where the shot went.

The shit I saw in Melbourne when that sicko ran those people down in the mall was infinitely more disturbing that anything I saw in that vid by 1000 miles. Thank god people didn't run away like scared pussys when they saw what happened to those people but instead ran and stayed with them to help.

If the clip was a Hollywood movie, it would be considered extremely boring and a complete flop.
    Why is it OK to show fabricated Violence that is far more graphic than reality which is no where near as disturbing as what they put on TV every damn night?

If anything, I think this vid would dispel from Copycat repeats of doing this. There is none of the movie like glory of blasting people away that I KNOW so many people Imagine having got their education from the box and believing everything they see. They would see it's not heroic or cool or even any fun. It's just sad and there is no glory or anything to be looked up to at all. They should let people see that. By trying to stifle people seeing it, they are making it seem much more interesting and glorified than it ever could be.

I'll also bet there isn't a mainstream media network in the world that doesn't have a copy of it and have shown extracts of the vid or stills taken from it. I'll also bet the majority of media employees have seen it. What makes it OK for Journos to see it and have copies when everyone else can't? Far as I know journos have no such special privileges as do the police or gubbermint authorities.

The best way to create interest and attention to something is to tell people they can't have it. Just makes them want it all the more.
    It would be a much better idea to let people see it and how fked up it is than to create a load of sensationalism by trying to stop them seeing it and letting their imagination run wild from what they have seen on TV.

• Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast