Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Christchurch Mosque Shooting

Banned
    Thanks

OceanBoy sorry I missed the quote function of your interesting and well reasoned post.

You could be right about who wrote the legislation but nevertheless it is there.

I have been on the forum for a while now and participated in a number of the spirited "General Chat" discussion - some have been extreme right wing, some have been extreme left wing, some have been where my opinions live in the middle. One discussion was about what right and left wing mean so we dont need to go there again.

Even on this thread, if you ignore George65 for the moment there has been spirited discussion on both sides of the argument - and that is great, that is free speech - I dont agree with some of it but it is a fair expression of views and that is all OK - as I said in a previous post I am glad to see reasoned discussion by other members on the thread, even though I do not agree with their positions.

I think that some members have publicly indicated they are now blocking George65 because of his views is great but nevertheless his propaganda is still being published even if you cannot see it.

So in my view George65 has crossed a line and in my view he has the views that led to this terrorist act and in my view also break the Vilification Laws of our country - you may not agree but they are there - if you dont like them then vote in politicians who will try to change them. Fraser Anning maybe.

Read George65 posts - it is a sad indictment of the views that some people in our society have and unfortunately sometimes they act on their views.
    Last edited by garrycol; 19-03-19 at 02:26 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garrycol For This Useful Post:

DB44 (19-03-19),lsemmens (20-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by garrycol View Post

The Act makes it "unlawful for a person to do an act, otherwise than in private, if the act is reasonably likely, in all the circumstances, to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person or a group of people;
    Looks like you will run afoul of the laws yourself then garry because I am certainly offended and insulted at your remarks and as disliked here aqs I am, it seems that you have offended and insulted others as well.

and the act is done because of the race, colour or national or ethnic origin of the other person, or of some or all of the people in the group.
    Well I defended colour and said it was non exclusive, also made the point my comments were not race related or had anything to do with nationality.
    Maybe you can point out with detail and precision exactly what I said that contravened the law in your view? As you seem completely ignorant to as all lefty whingers are, Race is NOT the same as religion. I can't understand how people can not get that through their empty heads.

Unfortunately if you did put me into the cops you merely wasted time they could have put to finding real threats. As I said, I'm well known to the police, probably be in touch with them again in the next couple of days, as usual. I'm sure if you put me in, they will pull my file up, take one look and go Yeah right and move on to the next time wasting fanatical report from another bleeding heart do gooder.

Of course not only have you sought a vendetta against me, but on this forum and everyone on it. Now you are trying to intimidate the forum owners, mods and others alleging they too have engaged in criminal activity. I guess that's a ploy to get them to ban me and remove what I have written. I don't think the powers that be are stupid enough to fall for being played for suckers by people like yourself.
    As you feel the forum has/ is violating the law, I guess you will be not coming back and participating here anymore less you make yourself an accomplice to the behavior you say is illegal. You have offended and insulted people as well so maybe we'll end up as cell mates together?

I think you have brought a lot more discredit on yourself than you have me.

I would like to apologise to other people here, not for what I have said on this issue but getting carried away on others.
    Some of what I have said HAS been taken the wrong way which I never intended, but none the less, I said it, and am responsible and I apologise. I am hot headed in real life and have too short a fuse but will try to take my chill pills and not be such an arsehole in future. I was not always like this but I have let other things I struggle with get the better of me when I should not and I realise that is a bad mistake on my part.
    I will try not to make things seem as personal as I have because in the majority of cases, it has come out not as I meant but by the same token I deliberately said the wrong things as well.

To those I have offended ( except garrycol whom I have no respect for at all) intentionally or not, I sincerely apologise .
    Last edited by george65; 19-03-19 at 02:41 PM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,092 Times in 9,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by porkop View Post
    The trouble with the racial discrimination act is that in all likelihood anything said, or done could offend anyone.

It is too broad.
    And THATS why the future leftists who don't support free speech defined it so broadly. That gives them the broad ability to lock up or punish those that disagree with them.

The current government gave an undertaking to get rid of these laws, but wimped it because the ALP and Greens would not allow them to....so it's really on them. The totalitarian "no free speech" state is coming.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (19-03-19),hinekadon (19-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    The totalitarian "no free speech" state is coming.
    Yes, China is investing heavily
    Chinese investors have poured $40b into Australia in four years
    Oh... you mean we are also kicking some "Home Goals" too.... great
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,421 Times in 2,522 Posts

For those who don't read George65's posts, sorry looking at you OB:

I don't have a problem when somebody has a different opinion but George65 certainly openly has.
    When I said that I wanted for my children to breath the air in cities one day with less pollution this was his response:

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Ahhh geez! We may not see eye to eye but I'd expect an intelligent person with a modicum of self respect and credibility to have a better argument than to pull out this ol piece of crap emotional blackmail.
    I can tell you this with a gaurantee, anyone ever lays that insulting, offensive crap on me about " The children", in person, I WILL hurt them. I will be arrested and locked up at least over night and I will go to court after being charged and it will cost me a lot of money . And I will still stand by my actions. I can think of few things I find more personally offensive than the sentiment of that garbage.

This was a publicly announced personal threat to assault me if I were standing next to him.
    It think I took it far too lightly when I merely reported the post but Admin didn't have a problem with it. Guess I am lucky he doesn't live next door.

After that he goes on to defame my children with his generalising crock:

But lets look at that. We'll presume your children are normal teenagers or young adults.
    I'll bet my arse they have no concept of conservation at home. I'll bet they typicaly leave many lights on when they are not in the rooms and haven't been for some time. I'll bet the first thing they do is turn on heating rather than put on a jumper etc. and want the AC heating the house to 28 o ate least even though the clsimesd they were going to pass out when it hit 25 in summer. I'll bet in summer they have the air on the moment they percieve it's warm and on stinking hot days go in and out constantly more times than not leaving doors open. I'll bet they never use the clothes line but always use the dryer, often for 3 things they want to wear out that night when they are wanting to leave in an hour. They buy the latest iphoney, game consul or whatever as soon after ait comes out as possible even though the one they have is perfectly serviceable, it's just now old model.

I'll bet the boys couldn't change their own oil and a if they can change a tyre, many of their friends couldn't. If you have a daughter she will be shopping around every lunch hour and weekend looking for new outfits to wear to clubs that charge $20 per drink and having worn said outfit once will be of the belief to even think of wearing it again would be a sin against humanity. She might put it in the good samaritin bin where most of it will be unsaleable being out of fashion time they get it and not suitable for selling as workshop rags either being mostly nylon and other synthetic materials... made from oil products. they probably go out and think nothing of leaving more on the plate at a restaurant than what they ate and the concept of having leftovers at home is unfathomable.

Most of them never have their arses out of an airplane because a holiday to them is automatically over seas. They would never contemplate driving up or down the coast a couple of hours, they will have their backsides in an airplane at least every 3 days flying around at least 6 countries in 3 weeks.
    Being your children they will probably have a green mindset inherited from you and will then complain and whinge about the need to make the grid and all energy sources renewable oblivious to the fact that unreliables are a farce because they NEED oil to exist and the more unreliable generation created the more oil used making it.

One upside is they will probably stop taking your car and returning it with barely a fume in the tank because it's 3-5 years old and they will want their own brand new car at very least by the time they are 19 and will be bitching they need a new one in 5 years time because theirs is too old and they don't look good in it anymore.
    they will probably be with you a while because all this going out in a new outfit every weekend is expensive, they have car payments and their next overseas trip to plan so there is nothing left to save towards their own place even if the thought did cross their minds. The brighter ones may also have a hecs debt to pay off for their education which would be one worth while expense.

The smart kids will become Business movers and shakers and adopt the same filthy greedy mentality and the not so bright ones will become politicians and green activists to whom the board members and CEO's will pretend to appease while still screwing the world over in far more effective and deceptive ways than anything being done today and will have no concern as to the state of the world for your grandchildren.

Yeah, those poor innocent kids, who will fk things up to a whole other level we can't even imagine right now.

Look I don't know, what would you guys think if he personally compares your kids to some spoilt brats brought up by bogans like that after you have spent decades ensuring that they are not!
    YEAH RIGHT, all freedom of speech.

This shyte all falls in the same basket just like his Muslim hate filth he so proudly displays here:

Fear? Why do you fear them? Clearly they are no threat to you.. unless you are a closet muslime.
    There was another guy that was hell bent on killing everyone that didn't agree with him and he has a billion followers. They called him mohammad. his followers would behead you in an instant given the chance and are just waiting for one.

May he wanted to prove that the infadels are not just going to be over run by the muzfilth and some of them are capable of the same Sicko acts they are so better not get too far ahead of themselves. Maybebe he was just sick to effing death of their constant Bullshit, whining, killing other people and being pandered to? i'll guarantee he is not alone.

Lets not gloss over these Muzfilth have an agenda to take over the world and force the non believers to subit to their cult or be put to death. Why do you think they go to countries that stand for everything they are against and depose? To take over them of couse!
    Taking over and kkilling the non believers isn't some belief from 1000 years ago, I was watching a vid last week filmed a few days earlier on the streets of Lakemba where an otherwise rational looking and sounding guy was openly saying he would have no problem with that as he loves allah and would follow his instructions to the letter. He's not a one off, at heart they all believe the same thing, they are brain washed to from birth.

Of FFS! you aren't going to turn into a Muslime apologist now are you ?
    ALL Muslime are terrorists at heart because if they do not carry out the acts themselves, they back, support and align themselves with them no matter what they say publicly.
    As for the white supremacist, You are mixing race and religion. You do not have to be any particular colour to be muzfilth, they will take anyone stupid enough to fall for their cult.
    What makes him a " Supremacist" anyway, the apologist media whom are as predicted going to go into apologist mode for what's happened.

The muz filth have been running people down, blowing them up, shooting them and acting like barbarians for years and killed how many even in the last 3 years on city streets and in public. I don't know why they would complain, this si the way they are so keen to do things, bit different when the infidels hit back isn't it?
    THEY are responsible for this and I'm damn surprised it hasn't happened before and there hasn't been more of it. The muzfilth will milk this for all it's worth to take even more liberties and get away with more shit like a protected species than what they do now. They might have lost a few but the ground they gain because of it will be massive.

Being in the country you don't have the first fking clue what they are really like. I went to school with them, grew up with them, lived, worked and done business with them. Before you start, don't even think about telling me what they are like till you have some real world experience and are not just parroting their and the media fairy tales of what a wonderful bunch of little angels they are. Given the chance they would kill everyone of us whom don't believe their Peddo worshipping cult.

Again, why would you be worried? The attack was clearly targeted and unless you are a muslime, they aren't interested in you.
    As for retaliation, I think thats inevitable as the muzscum are teh greatest terrorists in the world and are already waay ahead of the infidels on that score card. This might be the tipping point where it all blows up and a people take a stand about stopping the islamification of the world.

Oh gezz, here we go!
    It's all about the guns isn't it? Lets forget the petrol or whatever bombs he/they had, lets just have a sook and a cry about the guns. Of course the bleeding hearts will go into meltdown about assult weapons but I bet they couldn't tell you the most basic things about them. They would know all about the parroted media crap but if you asked them what caliber they were or how many other gus were the same they wouldn't have a clue and probably tell you the " assault weapons" were something unique.

There are Loads of guns around, thing is, the crooks are the ones that have them all here. How many muzfilth gang related shootings have thee been over the last few years?
    Did the bleeding hearts ever stop to think if you are not worried about the penality for murder you aren't going to be too worried about a much lesser penality for having an unlicenced gun?

Like I said, give me and a lot of other everyday DIY types that like fiddling round in the shed a Bunnings and we'll level buildings if you pay us to and put us to the test.
    If the guy walked in and blew the place up, would you be calling for tightening the petrol/fertiliser/ whatever laws? Wouldn't matter if you did, I could blow the living crap out of anything I wanted with a bit of drain cleaner and water. I played around with making Hydrogen and I was putting considerable effort and thought NOT to blow myself and the houses either side of me to kingdom come. harder not to make a bang with a lot of things that it is to do it. Just because I can't get a gun does not mean if so motivated and out of my mind I can't take people out a whole other bunch of ways. Look at whats been done with cars and trucks already multiple times. Did anyone call for Tighter Vehicle laws?

Like I said, don't approve of that he/ they did but i'm far from surprised it happened and I'll be far from surprised if it does happen again. I'm not scared or worried about it in the least. The thing that would surprise me less is the muzfulth keep killing people as they have all alone with no reason or provocation.

Will be interesting to compare the differences between when the infadels get taken out and the muzfilths reaction and what they will carry on with when they cop it and the sucking and crawling the infadels will be expecting.
    ENJOY!
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (20-03-19),garrycol (19-03-19),hinekadon (19-03-19)

Banned
    Thanks

Looks like you will run afoul of the laws yourself then garry because I am certainly offended and insulted at your remarks and as disliked here aqs I am, it seems that you have offended and insulted others as well.
    Well the devil is in the detail of the legislation on who can be offended. If you feel you have been offended then lodge a complaint with the authorities and see how far you will get.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

The Racial Discrimination Act 1975 forbids hate speech on several grounds

Open and Free speech is one thing and I fully support that, but read George65 posts - he is clearly is breaching this law supported by this forum.
    OHHHH for fu*k sake get over yourself and stop acting like a woman................is that your preferred pronoun ??

Getting offended over a post.............grow a skin or become a member of the perpetually offended brigade, your choice

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (19-03-19),ol' boy (19-03-19)

Thanks

if you don't like what you read or see on the internet i suggest you get disconnected.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eeprommemory For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (19-03-19),alpha0ne (19-03-19),enf (19-03-19),hinekadon (19-03-19),ol' boy (19-03-19)

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    I interpret his post #65 as doing just that. He seems to me to be at least partially excusing this particular monster for killing children because of the practices of some Muslim's in relation to children. These practices are reprehensible and have no place in Western society. It is a disgrace that we have imported these values to Australia. But they don't justify individual westerners killing Muslim children indiscriminately. You may interpret it differently, which is of course your prerogative. I certainly don't claim a mortgage on the truth. It is George's prerogative to post clarifying his intended position if I have interpreted it incorrectly.
    So you can't provide a quote to back up your previous statement?
    I interpret that as because you disagree with him you made it up.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,092 Times in 9,096 Posts

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (19-03-19),DB44 (19-03-19),eeprommemory (19-03-19),hinekadon (19-03-19),ol' boy (19-03-19),porkop (19-03-19),Tiny (19-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,239 Times in 1,920 Posts

Open and Free speech is one thing and I fully support that, but read George65 posts - he is clearly is breaching this law supported by this forum.
    You can't have it both ways, its either Open and Free Speech, or its not, take your pick!
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

I have reported the nutter to the National Security Hotline - he is the type that would work himself up to a point that he too could commit these type of terrorist activities. I have a friend who worked there as an analyst and he advised me George65 is the type of person they are interested in.

In this thread he has gone more than just expressing his views - he has probably broken the racial vilification laws and this site has allowed it to be used to push his rabid manifesto.

What I am happy about is that most of the other posts are balanced and most do not support the rabid views of George65.

Time to shut George65 down.

Wow...someone has a different opinion to you & all of a sudden they're a national security threat?

Did you also ring 000 when facebook went down the other day?

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (19-03-19),eeprommemory (19-03-19),hinekadon (19-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jma View Post

Did you also ring 000 when facebook went down the other day?
    Dont you dareeeee trivialize what amounts to a worldwide disaster......................think of all the wimin who would actually have to talk to each other........................instead of using their fingers.........

OHHHH f*ck me...............my earrrrrrss

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

DB44 (19-03-19),enf (19-03-19),irritant (21-03-19),Jma (19-03-19),ol' boy (19-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Another article with linkage to back up their claim re the

Withholding the truth, when relevant, is the same as out right lying in my book

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (19-03-19),enf (19-03-19),hinekadon (19-03-19)

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    Dont you dareeeee trivialize what amounts to a worldwide disaster......................think of all the wimin who would actually have to talk to each other........................instead of using their fingers.........

OHHHH f*ck me...............my earrrrrrss
    Indeed...wonder if they all walked around saying "like me, like me, so I can feel more important" to each other?
    And the other day was only a handful of sites down, the way we're being forced to do more and more online when it all finally does come crashing down most of the world will probably stop.
    Reminds me a little of a movie from many many moons ago, people most of their lives had been hooked up to machines or a computer or something, at the end the machine/computer was destroyed & all the people walked outside for the first time in years, blinking in the sunlight, totally lost etc...
    Oops, a little off topic there...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jma View Post
    So you can't provide a quote to back up your previous statement?
    I interpret that as because you disagree with him you made it up.
    You may of course interpret it as you wish. You are perfectly entitled to be wrong. I made it perfectly clear that I was drawing an inference based on the contents of his post and its context. Even if you believe I was wrong in doing so, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why I chose to draw the inference that I did. Not everything is set down in black and white with a convenient quote. You need to be a little less literal, I'm afraid.

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    You may of course interpret it as you wish. You are perfectly entitled to be wrong. I made it perfectly clear that I was drawing an inference based on the contents of his post and its context. Even if you believe I was wrong in doing so, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why I chose to draw the inference that I did. Not everything is set down in black and white with a convenient quote. You need to be a little less literal, I'm afraid.
    Well it was a pretty strong 'literal' accusation on your behalf, and I saw no evidence of what you were accusing so I called you on it.
    I read his post and yours several times before I commented, nowhere in any of his posts does he condone the killing of children.

In post 65 he mentions how that parasite murderer chose the Mosque he did because there were fewer children at it, then gives his interpretation of how he believes Muslims & Westerners view children differently.
    I don't understand how you drew the inference you did from what was posted, feel free to explain it to this non rocket scientist.

I understand not everything will have a convenient black and white quote, but I also understand when making a call like that against someone, which is a pretty strong accusation, without being able to provide any evidence of such an accusation when called on it, it doesn't do the accusers credibility any favours.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

DB44 (19-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Why did George choose to post in this thread and context that Muslims in general (not just Muslim extremists) are a culture of monsters who use their children as suicide bombers and clearly don't value them?

In my view there is no justification for killing children in a terrorist attack ever, be they Muslim or otherwise. It is simply not relevant in this thread and this context whether some Muslims (or in George's post all of them) don't value their children. We do. Nor is it relevant that this monster supposedly picked mosques with less children. He deliberately murdered them just as surely and callously as any Muslim terrorist. The implication that I drew. rightly or wrongly, and that I stand by is that his post was excusing to at least some extent the killing of Muslim children, on the basis that Muslim's don't value them so why should we. And I took his express statement that this attacker chose mosques with less children as making his actions more acceptable. George's posts are often not a model of clarity or consistency, and I would like to think that this was not his intention. But his post in places seems to condemn the killing of children at the same time he raises issues which seem to condone just that, at least to some extent. I was hoping that he would later clarify his views both on this and on the manifesto itself, with which he seems to have too much sympathy with for my liking. However, George is now on my ignore list, so if he does I doubt I will see it.
    Last edited by DB44; 19-03-19 at 08:36 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (20-03-19),garrycol (19-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Instead of writing another post, i'll leave this here
    (As much as this chick shits me, especially her voice, there are some factual and interesting points being made)
    Probably just skip to the last half if it is boring you to tears

Last edited by ol' boy; 19-03-19 at 09:20 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

Reschs (19-03-19),VroomVroom (20-03-19)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,421 Times in 2,522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Good Enf, lets talk about that.
    I am done with Muslim hate crime for now.

In all those past periods you show there was no freedom of speech.

I think it really erupted around the 1960's, yay we baby boomers 'invented' it, like so many others things that today's millennial world take for granted like computers and the internet and I am talking late 1960's into the 70's here.
    At the same time some of us, including me went on the streets in demos against the establishment. Yeah I know it was a bit of a hip thing to impress the girls but
    we were basically fighting for 'peoples rights' and more Freedom of Speech(at least we thought so), which was largely frowned upon by the conservatives so you could definitely call us lefties at that time because we dared to disagree with the wars of that time.
    At lot was expressed in the music at that time too where I played a very small part.
    I would say freedom of speech peaked shortly after the iron curtain fell and Russia opened up to the western world. Kind of went well for another few years but sometime after the new millennium things started to go backwards.

At the same time information was everywhere, so easily available and everything you say could spread like wildfire.

Now to my point ...finally:
    In the past when you said something insulting, only the blokes in the pub or the school yard heard it and you would get bashed and then you would probably be a bit more careful what you say next time. That was how "Freedom of Speech" was dealt with !!!

Today you post it on FaceBook, Twitter, Forums, whatever and a 'million' people know about it.
    So from that million maybe 50,000 want to bash you but they can't so nobody stops you.
    People start insulting each other more and more and get away with it and those who are insulted can't bash you so they get frustrated and some develop all kinds of mental issues instead.
    Today we have people committing suicides because of FaceBook posts but many more just get upset without finding ways to deal with it, like bash the bastard.

So we have now created a generation of people who get upset about almost anything while at the same time we have verbal bullies who think they can get away with anything because of "freedom of speech".
    This where the lefties come back in, those who originally fought for more freedom speech are now banning it with Political correctness in order to tame it.

+ (capital PLUS) we have way more population in the world to offend with less and less space.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

Jma (19-03-19),lsemmens (20-03-19)

• Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast