Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Christchurch Mosque Shooting

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Was out and about on the weekend at a couple of social events.
    This topic came up a couple of times and I stood silent, Minding my p's and q's. What really surprised me was the fact that everyone at these 2 different gatherings that were largely people I didn't know all shared the same thoughts.

Sick of lefties whinging and their PC bullshit, sick of all the groveling over christchurch and forgetting what had gone on so many times before that and sick of climate change being thrown in their face all the time.

Seems " Normal" people are often shouted down when they don't think in the approved manner and my eyes have been opened that this is exactly the tactic used to make people think they are on the outer when in fact they are the majority and they don't want people to realise that.

One woman made a comment to this effect over a TV interview she saw where the host interrupted was rude and belittled a non leftist. She said she went onto the programs FB page and read about 200 Comments all supporting the guest and calling the host a moron leftie but the position of the program remained the same. She said they make out that unless you have their same agenda there is something wrong with you when in fact it's something wrong with them but they refuse to accept that the majority of people don't support their PC views.

Problem is everyone caters to the whingers now so you say the wrong thing to the wrong one and that's it.

Next time I hear a leftie spout any of their drivel, I'm going to make a huge song and dance about being offended or insulted or whatever and throw it right back at them.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (28-03-19),hinekadon (21-04-19),irritant (27-03-19),VroomVroom (29-03-19)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

If you cant talk about it , its not going to improve anything is it ostriches heads in the sand

• The Following User Says Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (28-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    I thought suppressing debate re the muslim problem worldwide was partly the reason for said massacres ??

Never............EVER express your opinion/views @ work if there are womyn in the room
    No the reason for the Christchurch massacre was a nut job with a gun, trying to claim his 5 mins of fame.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

DB44 (29-03-19),enf (29-03-19),lsemmens (29-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    No the reason for the Christchurch massacre was a nut job with a gun, trying to claim his 5 mins of fame.
    It worked, he got 5 days
    Had Laws Changed
    Got noticed around the world....

We are such push overs in the West

Just have a look at what's happen in Durban, South Africa yesterday...
    Makes the Christchurch Massacre look like a civil and very caring display by comparison
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (29-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    It worked, he got 5 days
    Had Laws Changed
    Got noticed around the world....

We are such push overs in the West

Just have a look at what's happen in Durban, South Africa yesterday...
    Makes the Christchurch Massacre look like a civil and very caring display by comparison
    Slightly different situation though, but not good just the same.

The message said foreigners were stealing jobs meant for South Africans.

Mdlalose said the foreigners who had fled their homes said the groups who attacked them had accused them of being “thieves” who were stealing jobs.

“They told me that the protesters said that they are taking their jobs as truck drivers, security guards, and in other industries. The people fear for their lives,” she said.
    Geez, where have we heard that kind of sentiment before?

• The Following User Says Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (29-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    Slightly different situation though, but not good just the same.
    It was the level of gore and amputation with machetes on the street that was so alarming!
    In broad day light, middle of the day, just slicing through arms, hacking off feet.... and leaving them alive to stare at their own injuries with no one coming to help.
    A Media black ban on the incident

The footage i saw yesterday was too horrific to continue watching....

Down town Durban
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

Sadly, what happened in Durban has been going on for years in South Africa. We have friends who were wealthy farmers over there. They supported numerous families, far better than employees get here and the "equality brigade" forced them off their land and out of the country because they were white. Had they stayed, they would be just another dead whiteman. The powers that be had also enacted some form of embargo on taking too much money out of the country, so much of their wealth was still locked up in SA. The only way they could survive in OZ was by barter. Another family who still had rellies in SA and, owing to the fact that money coming into the country was also skimmed, they came to an agreement. Our friends would transfer some "SA money" to the SA rellies, and the locals here would give them the equivalent amount in AUD.

Doesn't make murder right, nor does it validate atrocities in any cause. We should all be appalled at one death not just the mass murder committed by sick, deranged, minds in the name of whatever. You'd think that by now we would have all moved beyond the tribalism of yore and learnt to live together.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

DB44 (29-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Nar, this isn't the White Fella issue... This was black against black
    Anyone that opening protested about the current person in power, got chopped up in the street where he/she was protesting.

Your last point, i think the media has a lot to answer for.
    I have a friend currently in Iran and he is meeting the nicest most helpful people, they are welcoming him onto their boats and into their homes
    They speak some english, they want the same freedoms we enjoy.... They listen to modern music, play down at the beach, etc

You would never see that in the Media here.
    Last edited by ol' boy; 29-03-19 at 01:37 PM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,062 Times in 9,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Sadly, what happened in Durban has been going on for years in South Africa. We have friends who were wealthy farmers over there. They supported numerous families, far better than employees get here and the "equality brigade" forced them off their land and out of the country because they were white. Had they stayed, they would be just another dead whiteman. The powers that be had also enacted some form of embargo on taking too much money out of the country, so much of their wealth was still locked up in SA. The only way they could survive in OZ was by barter. Another family who still had rellies in SA and, owing to the fact that money coming into the country was also skimmed, they came to an agreement. Our friends would transfer some "SA money" to the SA rellies, and the locals here would give them the equivalent amount in AUD.

Doesn't make murder right, nor does it validate atrocities in any cause. We should all be appalled at one death not just the mass murder committed by sick, deranged, minds in the name of whatever. You'd think that by now we would have all moved beyond the tribalism of yore and learnt to live together.
    The equality brigade NEVER move on despite their constant destruction of countries that work.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (29-03-19)

Thanks

Here's how the media twist things around to push the leftist agenda... even when they really don't believe it themselves.

Last edited by george65; 29-03-19 at 08:13 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Reschs (30-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

^ I'm realllllly surprised the media can get ANYONE to appear on a talking heads show, I honestly don't know anyone who trusts them anymore

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

DB44 (21-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    ^ I'm realllllly surprised the media can get ANYONE to appear on a talking heads show, I honestly don't know anyone who trusts them anymore
    I wonder that myself.
    I wouldn't go on one if they asked me what the time was because they would probably twist it so some leftist agenda.

I met a new neighbour the other day. Works as the producer for a big name Sydney radio personality.... whom I can't stand. I asked him specifically what he did. Basically it was find ways to shit stir. He said it's all about causing controversy and riling people up, that's what gets people talking and builds branding.
    He said they sit down and try to work out what they can say and who they can have on to get the divided opinions working against one another.

When I said I don't watch TV, especially any interview/morning / current affairs programs or talk back radio, he said I get asked all the time why do I work for that jerk and people can't stand him. He said they don't get he's not really like that, it's all an act.

If he thought I would be impressed or change my mind because someone pretends to be an arsehole, he was sadly mistaken.
    One is as one does in my book and writing it off as an act when you are not an actor does not change anything.

I mentioned one monumental fo par said jerkoff made several years ago and asked how that particular act of controversy went down. No answer but the look on his face said it all and that it was far from an act and the guy was a compete jerkoff.

Perhaps he has a guilty Conscience. He and his wife that worked for the same clown are apparently moving on to programming for kids.
    Seems after what they have done for many years they will be perfectly qualified and understand the mindset intricately.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (31-03-19),VroomVroom (22-04-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Default Could it be a return of serve?

Or just more religious nutters in general?
    Last edited by ol' boy; 21-04-19 at 05:25 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

enf (21-04-19),hinekadon (21-04-19)

Thanks

Wonder who could be responsible?

I see in various articles statements the culprits have been Identified as religious extremists.
    Lets see, blowing up Christian church at Easter, Suicide Bombers, religious extremists...... Who on earth could do such a thing?

I don't see the M or the I words in any report so unless the media is covering something up, which they would never do of course, got me beat who it could have been?

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Jma (22-04-19),ol' boy (22-04-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,916 Posts

Good 'ol Unca Donald f#cking twit, 138 Million;

Last edited by Al Bundy; 21-04-19 at 11:56 PM.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (23-04-19),mtv (22-04-19),ol' boy (22-04-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Wonder who could be responsible?

I see in various articles statements the culprits have been Identified as religious extremists.
    Lets see, blowing up Christian church at Easter, Suicide Bombers, religious extremists...... Who on earth could do such a thing?

I don't see the M or the I words in any report so unless the media is covering something up, which they would never do of course, got me beat who it could have been?
    Exactly!
    I also note, of the 1247 comments in the Daily Mails article, not a single mention of a muslim or islamic extremist, not one!!
    Pretty sad when the media outlets are now censoring readers comments.

Has this now turned into "Those we can not speak of"

Arrests have now been made and then we get this:

Defence minister Ruwan Wijewardene has urged the media to refrain from publishing the names of the attackers, citing fears that it could inflame tensions between communities.
    But why?

In unrelated news:
    Petrol bomb attack on a mosque in Ismilepura, Uddappuwa, Chillaw in Sri Lanka. No injuries reported.
    Last edited by ol' boy; 22-04-19 at 04:56 AM.

Thanks

Exactly!
    I also note, of the 1247 comments in the Daily Mails article, not a single mention of a muslim or islamic extremist, not one!!

Has this now turned into "Those we can not speak of"

Arrests have now been made and then we get this:

But why?

In unrelated news:
    Possibly this?

Premium Member
    Thanks

NTJ is a radical Muslim group in Sri Lanka

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Nothing new about that, it's been going on since reader comments first began.
    They all do it, from mainstream media to the Country Life & smaller local rags.
    Last edited by Jma; 22-04-19 at 10:45 AM. Reason: more info

Premium Member
    Thanks

I see the ABC is running the "BREAKING: SRILANKA BOMBING" banner

Jezz, that was yesterday!!

• Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast