Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Christchurch Mosque Shooting

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

This is a link to a page where you can actually download this lunatic's manifesto as a pdf:

1. Having read parts of his manifesto, I stand corrected. It is probably more correct to describe him as a segregationist rather than a supremacist, though he carried out his attack as a self-appointed representative of white people. Here are some quotes from his manifesto:

What do you want?
    We must ensure the existence of our people, and a future for white
    children.
    Who do you represent?
    Millions of European and other ethno-nationalist peoples that wish to live
    in peace amongst their own people, living in their own lands, practicing
    their own traditions and deciding the future of their own kind.
    2. Some of what he writes makes a great deal of sense. He calls his manifesto "The Great Replacement". His basic premise is that "his people", basically white Europeans, have a low fertility rate, and that Immigration policies in Western Countries will result in them ultimately being replaced. He thinks minorities are exploited and abused everywhere, which will be the inevitable fate of his people once they do in fact become a minority. The first is basically a concern expressed by Bronwyn Bishop years ago for which she was thoroughly castigated by the media. I'm not going to discuss this here at the moment, save to say that this view is not without some merit and should be the subject of public debate. Not on the subject of race, but of culture. Australia does have a culture which in the longer term can be at some risk through immigration and extreme multi-culturalism without an emphasis on integration and respect for existing institutions.

3. As I said previously, Muslims are not alone in having their extreme loonies. I think they do represent a particular threat through significant numbers who, whilst not themselves prepared to engage in violence, do condone and sympathise with it. I will start a separate thread to discuss this.

4. This monster behaves in exactly the same way as violent Muslim extremists. He appoints himself to represent white Europeans as a group and take revenge on Muslims as a group, irrespective of individual innocence or guilt. He advocates the killing of Children. We in this group regularly express our outrage at adults causing psychological damage by ####ing children. Our attitude towards someone who favours deliberately killing them should be in no doubt. This quote sets out his barbaric viewpoint:

Children are always innocent, do you not think your Children are always innocent, do you not think you are a monster for
    killing an innocent?
    Children of invaders do not stay children, they become adults and
    reproduce, creating more invaders to replace your people.They grow up
    and vote against your peoples own wishes, for the interests of their own
    people and identity. They grow up and take the potential homes of your
    own people for themselves, they occupy positions of power, remove
    wealth and destroy social trust.
    Any invader you kill, of any age, is one less enemy your children will
    have to face.
    Would you rather do the killing, or leave it to your children? Your grand
    children?
    5. Before looking at the manifesto myself I started to watch a YouTube video examining it. This video fairly early made the comment that the manifesto is dangerous, with the implication that by making the video they are protecting us from that danger. This is another technique for stifling any debate. The manifesto is not itself dangerous. Any danger lies in the risk that it will lead to those vulnerable not only adopting its views but violently putting them into practice. This is true of many media, and an argument used to support censorship and restrict free speech. To place extreme restrictions on 99.99% of the population out of fear that the 0.01% will be motivated to violent acts. Unfortunately this is a fact we must accept. It is like banning motor vehicles because some people will inevitably be killed every year. But the advantages of motor vehicles are so overwhelming that the greater danger lies in banning them. Far better in my view to discuss the manifesto and point out the flaws in it.
    Last edited by DB44; 18-03-19 at 04:08 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (20-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    Your posts are normally enlightening and reasoned DB........... but I think you may have come down with a case of media-itis, the malady that comes from watching/listening to the MSM for any length of time, it can cause a severe loss of brain cells !!!!!!

This revenge, and that's partly what it is, has FA to do with 'white supremacy', and pedaling the leftist agenda will only divide an already divided population further

I just wish the real traitors and enablers were the ones who paid with their lives, the ppl responsible for importing a toxic cult into our once safe and peaceful land
    Thanks for the post. I agree with you on the MSM, and sadly I am neither immune nor always right! I'm trying to strike a balance on this one. As per my previous post, it is probably more accurate to call this terrorist a segregationist rather than a supremacist, though he did act as a self-appointed representative of the white race in this instance. I've recently read an interesting Court decision which should have been widely reported and has not. It has some very interesting comments relevant to Muslim's which are worthy of discussion, and when I get a few more moments I will be posting a thread to discuss this and related issues.
    Last edited by DB44; 18-03-19 at 04:44 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (18-03-19),lsemmens (20-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Interesting Quote DB44:

Children are always innocent, do you not think your Children are always innocent, do you not think you are a monster for
    killing an innocent?
    Children of invaders do not stay children, they become adults and
    reproduce, creating more invaders to replace your people.They grow up
    and vote against your peoples own wishes, for the interests of their own
    people and identity. They grow up and take the potential homes of your
    own people for themselves, they occupy positions of power, remove
    wealth and destroy social trust.
    Any invader you kill, of any age, is one less enemy your children will
    have to face.
    Would you rather do the killing, or leave it to your children? Your grand
    children?
    Sounds like something Indigenous Australians might have been saying when the first european whites arrived
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

DB44 (18-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Default Look at New Zealand getting all serious - 14 years for posting video online

Kim.com must glad the heat is off him, unless its been found on Mega, of which there are multiple copies posted too

Not sure what happened to the link posted here (of the video), i guess it went away?
    Last edited by ol' boy; 18-03-19 at 04:29 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Read the part of the manifesto where he selected that Mosque because there were fewer Children attending. He did have some guilt about it even if he did it anyway.

Fact is, we see Children as far more precious than many muslims do.

They send their children to carry suicide bombs and regard them dying that way as an honour while Europeans can't think of anything more horrific and would sacrifice ourselves every day of the week to protect our kids, as in ours and anyone elses.
    Again, remember the kid at Paramatta these filth gave a gun to and sent him on a certain Suicide Mission? I can't think of anything more gutless and cowardly than an adult whom would do that. To me that's even worse that some mongeral who killed them in a twisted crusade. At least with the shooter they were collateral damage, he wasn't sending a kid to die when he didn't have the guts to do the deed he sent them on himself. Both low acts but one certainly had less intent than the other that's for sure!

They have no problem with sacrificing kids though as it's far from a rarity in their actions and one can find loads of cases of Children being deliberately sent on Suicide Missions.
    To us its' too Fked up to contemplate. To them, even the parents think their kids have done something great if they sacrifice them self to kill infidels and further their cause.

As we denounce a European for killing children in whatever circumstance, how can we also not see the complete incompatibility with a culture of monsters whom would WILLINGLY send their children to their deaths, ever being allowed in our society?
    This is also the cult that to this very day think it's OK to marry off young girls whom are still children to mature men. They have been caught and brought to trial for it and then argue under their law it's OK.

Bringing children into this argument is not going to do anything to favour the Islamic outlook to decency that's for sure!

The followers of the Muslim cult ( the adults) are anything but innocent to me.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (18-03-19),hinekadon (18-03-19),VroomVroom (20-03-19)

Thanks

George. Stop being an asshole. He killed children quite deliberately. He is a barbarian, full stop. And please reassure me that you are not about to go out and carry out physical attacks on Muslims. Surely you can see where his manifesto is wrong and unacceptable?
    Last edited by DB44; 18-03-19 at 04:48 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (18-03-19)

Thanks

How ridicilous, 14 years for posting a video that there are probably millions of copies sitting on computers around the world now because they have made such a big deal of it.
    Sabre rattling talking about 14 years is just more pandering to lefties, muzlum and whingers.
    What's the penalty for having a vid of the Muzslums beheading people?

They want to ban the vid of the act but what about the video games that the guy SAID he trained on for the attack on?
    Anyone who thinks it's all about guns and nothing to do with these violent shootem up games is either an idiot or someone that wastes their life playing and pickles their brain playing the things.

The idea I take it is not to give the weak minded inspiration by seeing the shooting vid but there is supposedly no problem with letting people play these Violent Video games that you win by getting the highest number of kills and blowing the opposition away in graphic detail??

Yeah Right!

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (20-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    George. Stop being an asshole. He killed children quite deliberately. He is a barbarian, full stop.
    Stop defending and being an apologist for this death cult.
    Muslims send their children to their deaths even more deliberately. THEY are more barbaric than any other group or person on this earth.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (20-03-19)

Thanks

If you had read my posts you should be well aware of my attitude towards Muslim Immigration and Muslim terrorists. You are defending the killing of children.

I was seriously considering placing you on my ignore list. Whilst I have sometimes told a poster I would ignore them until they posted something worthwhile I have never to date opted to not even see someones posts. What is stopping me in this case is that you do occasionally post things worth reading, though I often wonder whether it is worth dealing with the surplus verbiage of many of your posts to get to these gems. I myself am too often guilty of writing unnecessarily long posts.

I find your condonation of the killing of children reprehensible, but you are entitled to your position. I ask other members to bear in mind that when I don't reply to your posts it will usually be because I have found nothing in them that I consider worth replying to.

• The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (20-03-19)

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

I find your condonation of the killing of children reprehensible, .....
    Please post a quote of where you believe George has condoned killing of children?
    I don't see that anywhere in his posts.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

When I saw that loooony leftist PM wearing a headscarf I became 100% convinced women should never ever be given the right to run a country.............well, maybe make an exception for Maggy

I'm surprised ScoMo hasn't put the scarf on yet..............maybe in private

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

DB44 (18-03-19),Jma (19-03-19),VroomVroom (20-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jma View Post
    Please post a quote of where you believe George has condoned killing of children?
    I don't see that anywhere in his posts.
    I interpret his post #65 as doing just that. He seems to me to be at least partially excusing this particular monster for killing children because of the practices of some Muslim's in relation to children. These practices are reprehensible and have no place in Western society. It is a disgrace that we have imported these values to Australia. But they don't justify individual westerners killing Muslim children indiscriminately. You may interpret it differently, which is of course your prerogative. I certainly don't claim a mortgage on the truth. It is George's prerogative to post clarifying his intended position if I have interpreted it incorrectly.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

George. Stop being an asshole. He killed children quite deliberately. He is a barbarian, full stop. And please reassure me that you are not about to go out and carry out physical attacks on Muslims. Surely you can see where his manifesto is wrong and unacceptable?
    I was only 12 year old and after I had a fight with my older sister she spilt the beans on what happened when I was 9 months old in Port Said Egypt where my mother and father were trying to get away with the Filth Skum butchering Muslims that killed most of my family on the wharf whist try to get into the British Ship. Yes I said to my Mother later ,,,, MUM Where are all my uncles? you talk about you and Dad having plenty of brothers and sisters, Where are they. I was told by my Mother that all my Uncle and nices and nephews where living around the World. WRONG!! They all died on that wharf including most of my nices and nephews that were under 16 years old and the youngest was around 18 months old.
    Now our Crime to deserved to be killed, We were Egyptian Christians not Egyptian Muslims.
    Now I old now but every time I see on the News that a Muslim has bombed a Christian church (plenty has happened lately) or a Christian School ( Christian School mean and you have little Children inside and that scum they dont give a Shi.t about the kids) I get shivers up my Spine.
    Now will I do what the Lunatic in New Zealand did "NO" Are you scared what Muslims will do In Australian in the next 100 years "Yes" I am for my own Family and the our future Christian Families. For me regarding what faith you followed you show have a right to pray in Church without thinking you are going to be killed by a nutter or the other mob that dont like you.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 18-03-19 at 05:48 PM.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (18-03-19),DB44 (18-03-19),lsemmens (20-03-19),VroomVroom (20-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    When I saw that loooony leftist PM wearing a headscarf I became 100% convinced women should never ever be given the right to run a country.............well, maybe make an exception for Maggy

I'm surprised ScoMo hasn't put the scarf on yet..............maybe in private
    I'm also surprised Santa ScoMo hasn't gone further. An article in the Australian carried the title "We are all Muslim's now". Sentimental, but absolute garbage. Politicians should rightly condemn what has happened, but there are limits. This terrorist act should be condemned in the strongest terms, and the dead and wounded and their families should have our sympathy. But there are limits. The non-Muslim PM wearing a head scarf is just ridiculous. Worthless symbolism of the type so beloved of today's left.
    Last edited by DB44; 18-03-19 at 05:48 PM.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

120 Christians over the past three weeks in central Nigeria

Why wasn't this plastered across the front pages of every western 'news' paper ???

Wheres the outrage..............ohhh thats right, its such a common occurrence that ppl have lost interest

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (20-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

What an interesting thread and topic this has become
    Heated?? Well that is to be expected... that is the nature of the problem
    It is the nature of the solution no one can decide on.

I think so much has been handled and taken the wrong way in the media
    EggBoys target actually didn't blame Muslims, he blamed the immigration laws, its everyone else that starting jumping to their own conclusions

There has been elements of truth in everyones argument, they just haven't been arguing the same topic... sadly.

I have wondered recently, had this NZ attack taken place soon after, say, the Lindt Cafe Seize or Lee Rigby murder, if people would have the quite same reaction?

Sure its wrong, its very wrong.... There is no justifying it. But so is the US bombing innocent families, killing mothers and children... Is their justifying of that?
    Ohhh, but that is more palatable isn't it, that is "War".. its protected by a word and an idea... "We are trying to make peace", the greater good all oil that (pun indented)
    Well, i don't agree with what the US Forces do... But they call it a War, and in doing so, try and justify every killing, whether that be civilian or otherwise... Or cover it up if they can.

This guy had a war too, he had a war against Muslims, he had a war against everyone that has been killed and tortured by Islam radicals and what he perceived to be the slow death and breading out of his country....

Haven't nations been having that same war for 1000's of years!!!!
    I think nations have done far far worse than this guy, its just that this was on our door step with in civilian times (according to those that make the rules)
    It was also wrong and murdered many innocent people.

I don't think what he has done is right, just like i don't think a lot of wars are right
    But he did it, and it is not the way forward, it is not the answer......

But what is more interesting is EVERYONE playing the "Virtue Signalling" card.....
    Especially the media and politicians...

There is no kidding yourself in why he did it
    Now just punish him and end of.
    Last edited by ol' boy; 18-03-19 at 08:12 PM.

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    Haven't nations been having that same war for 1000's of years!!!!
    I think nations have done far far worse than this guy, its just that this was on our door step with in civilian times (according to those that make the rules)
    As with OB, I do not condone in any way what happen on Friday in NZ, not one iota, but if this had happened in Yemen, Iraq, etc, no one in the west would have blinked an eye.

This is a sad indictment on us all!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (19-03-19),alpha0ne (18-03-19),DB44 (18-03-19),lsemmens (20-03-19)

Banned
    Thanks

I was seriously considering placing you on my ignore list.
    I have reported the nutter to the National Security Hotline - he is the type that would work himself up to a point that he too could commit these type of terrorist activities. I have a friend who worked there as an analyst and he advised me George65 is the type of person they are interested in.

In this thread he has gone more than just expressing his views - he has probably broken the racial vilification laws and this site has allowed it to be used to push his rabid manifesto.

What I am happy about is that most of the other posts are balanced and most do not support the rabid views of George65.

Time to shut George65 down.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to garrycol For This Useful Post:

carjackma (18-03-19),peteramjet (18-03-19),Uncle Fester (18-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

The media just need to stop!!!

Putting this guys Grandmother on the front page
    How stupid and gullible of her, how reckless and careless of the media

I think we all know how this will end.... The only way the muslims know will hurt their attacker (because jail time wont, he was ready for that, he has won in his eyes)
    Someone will slash that poor ladies throat... They cant keep watch over her for ever
    Last edited by ol' boy; 18-03-19 at 08:13 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

DB44 (18-03-19)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

I have been waiting for a thanks from the muslum society for the help all humans extended to them NOT A F>VKEN DICKEY BIRD, just hands out for money give us is all they seem to know ??? muslum women crying out they told the cops about the discrimination towards them cry cry cry the govt should give us more cry cry cry . IS there any intergration into aust/nz culture i think not , now we have scammers from the muslum countries trying to jam it up our collective r ses next they will want to have sharia law . heaven help us We all think of pell as a monster but married at 11yold no!!! no in my country thats pedo territory isnt it but have they been caught here no!!! the cops turn a blind eye ( culturally sensitive) and it dont happen here bull shit thats why they wear birkas so you cant see the 10 year old under it . please tell me Im wrong please please please

• Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast