Default Leftists Coming Out of the Woodwork in NZ

I find this hard to believe, insanity is the new norm

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

eaglem (23-03-19)

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Astounding. The bloke is just far too sensible that they don't have anything to counter him with. He regularly makes his opponents look stupid simply by acting like a decent human being.

Yet they still sell :

Adolf Hitler’s Mein Kampf

Mao’s Little Red Book

Book burning will be back in vogue shortly.

• The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

eaglem (23-03-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

Book burning will be back in vogue shortly.
    Followed by you know what.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (23-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I was just looking at some articles on the BBC website. It's scary, it's downright scary!
    They are so leftist that anything Not biased towards the left let alone neutral is branded "Right extremist" and in different articles they seem to be against everything and anything that does not fall into there disturbingly twisted, only one right way to think views.

They seem to be on a witch hunt and story telling frenzy over anything they can remotely connect to the NZ shooting and blaming it on far right extremists. Their own fanatical support of immigration and muslimes is incredible. They must have their heads jammed up their arses to their shoulder blades not to see what Muslim immigration has done to so much of London and the UK as well as France, switzerland, germany and so much else of Europe. Forget bias, you can't say these violent no go zones are successful examples of the policys at work nor the way rapes, muggings and other violent crime has escalated has any excuse or blame other than what they try to tell everyone we should all welcome.

How they can deny this and make out everything is wonderful and anyone not out there protesting for more Islamic immigration in any country is a far right extremist is incredible.
    I can't help wondering if they have been bought out by the Islamic Cult as a propaganda machine?

There is a fight coming, one hell of a fight and it's not going to be pretty. I can't remember anything like this in my lifetime. There are always controversy but the way left is so Violently opposed to any ideas other than it's own and across the globe I think is a whole new level of potential danger like I haven't seen before.

Sure if you are not greenwashed you are a denier and there are other touchy subjects like nukes and gays and whatever but you can't get locked up for having views and expressing them against the prescribed line Gubbermints now insist you must have. These lefties want to label every day, ordinary perfectly balanced people as all sorts of terrorists and criminals if they don't think the way the lefties demand they should. They either don't see or more likely deliberately ignore that the more they push the people whom don't want to drink their Koolaide the more they create potential trouble and violence.

IT seems to that is exactly what they want. Of course when they do keep pushing and they get it, they will cry like babies and use that to push a bit harder and stir things up even more.
    They need to shut the fk up and let people make up their own minds wether they like it or not before we all end up in anarchy and a living hell.

Forcing people into a corner is not going to change their minds, it's just going to piss them off till they explode and the whole world comes undone.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (21-03-19),eaglem (23-03-19),Jma (21-03-19),VroomVroom (22-03-19)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

I think the real threat to world peace is in fact the left!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (21-03-19),eaglem (23-03-19),eeprommemory (22-03-19),george65 (21-03-19),Jma (21-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by porkop View Post
    I think the real threat to world peace is in fact the left!
    Couldn't agree more.

I never see the right aggressively protesting or speaking out. Defensively, yes but starting shit, No. They aren't there till the leftie trouble makers want to stir shit up instead of thinking what they want to and letting others do the same.
    The left just have to shove their way of thinking down everyone elses throats in an effort to force them to think the same and make trouble in the process.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (23-03-19)