Hi Guys

Scenario: if system is unable to boot, windows corrupted ,crashed completely.

1. Could you please clarify the difference between the Usb recovery disk and system repair disk created by the windows 10.
And if I have my system image created already the do I really need these two disks as I mentioned above or system image created by windows is enough to reboot and recover your image. What is the difference between recovery disk and system repair disk?

2. If I create system image using third party software, then do you have to create repair disk or recovery disk via the same software as well, or the system image from third party software is enough to reboot and recover your full system as it is.
3.Does system image itself is safe or you must have the recovery disk as well, please clarify.
I heard that some version of windows have problems in restoring the image if created by windows 10, my version is 1809.
At the moment I have got system image created by windows 10 and usb recovery disk.
Also I have got system image and recovery usb disk created by Macrim 7 software as well.
Both windows 10 created image and macrim image on the same external HD.
So please advise what will be the correct method to keep everything safe and can I add other images to external HD on which I already had the image saved. Can I keep other data on the drive as well the images, will that interfere in case I need to restore image from this external HD.

Please advise on this as I am confused with all these options.
I had bad experience recently where my windows were corrupted , I tried to use recovery manager options that came with my hp laptop , it couldn’t work and it deletes everything on my pc so I have to do fresh install windows 10 recently as my system crashed and I had no recovery disk available and the recovery partition in the system didn't work either and then have to install all the other software again, luckily I had my personal data backed up already.
So I don’t want to go through that bad experience again and looking for a safe method to restore the whole image if this thing happens again and I won’t be able to boot and recover the system.

thanks.

TK