Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you guys think in such a situation?

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Mohs View Post
    ....I can be lucky I was never "caught" with one of those stealth fertilization and pregnancy maneuvers.
    They are called "Beer Goggles" over here.

Last edited by Al Bundy; 28-03-19 at 06:59 PM.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (28-03-19),gulliver (29-03-19),hinekadon (29-03-19),irritant (28-03-19),Mr 672A (29-03-19),Reschs (28-03-19),WhiteOx (29-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

^ And you have NEVER.............EVER..........gone to bed with a porker, but its amazing how often ppl wake up with one

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (28-03-19),hinekadon (29-03-19),irritant (28-03-19),WhiteOx (29-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,664 Times in 831 Posts

What do you guys mean?

I thought fat birds were like scooters -- fun to ride but just don't let your mates find out.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to irritant For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (29-03-19),lsemmens (29-03-19),Onefella (30-03-19),Reschs (28-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    ...then shag them and all their friends for a few years ...
    Sort of been there done that to be honest. This may sound crazy, but even that becomes tiresome eventually.

Got into this after one particularly intense break-up -- had a friends with benefits sort of thing going on, with other friends welcome. Was a huge amount of fun in the beginning, but I got bored pretty quickly though.

Like anything else in life I guess.
    Last edited by irritant; 29-03-19 at 06:06 AM.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    Ive just thought of an upside here
    You say you don't want kids.... Well, go get the snip.

Then shag them and all their friends for a few years

It's what Rodney Rude would do
    Yeah a good idea so if you screw them, the lot of them, you will have plenty of goes until they work out you have a fake not fertile dick. Now if you do this they will get a Female Lawyer (yes Woman stick together) to sue you, but if you wank into a test tube do this but hire a .... .......... ( wont say it) so when the baby is born she will say ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!! get it out of me!! "The Mandingo Movie"

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

irritant (29-03-19)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Mohs View Post
    Sort of been there done that to be honest. This may sound crazy, but even that becomes tiresome eventually.

Got into this after one particularly intense break-up -- had a friends with benefits sort of thing going on, with other friends welcome. Was a huge amount of fun in the beginning, but I got bored pretty quickly though.

Like anything else in life I guess.
    You must be a good looking guy because all i get is stares for younger woman that see a old man that walks at 45 degrees on one side

irritant (29-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    ^ And you have NEVER.............EVER..........gone to bed with a porker, but its amazing how often ppl wake up with one
    Only when you a drunk. I was 21 or a little more, she was around 25 years old but was around 130 kilos. The first and Last EVER!! I even went to a Catholic Priest to give my Confessions that I use this poor lady just for sex.

irritant (29-03-19)

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    she was around 25 years old but was around 130 kilos.
    Did you have to roll her in flour?

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (29-03-19),alpha0ne (29-03-19),irritant (29-03-19)

Thanks

I even went to a Catholic Priest to give my Confessions that I use this poor lady just for sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOx View Post
    LOL

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,905 Posts

A bit of bicarb and listen for the sizzle....
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (29-03-19),irritant (29-03-19),ol' boy (29-03-19),WhiteOx (29-03-19)

Thanks

Actually how do you know this? You must have been looking through the window. Yes I had to roll her in Flower and wait for 2 minutes and whenever the damp spot appeared it was bulls eye but I got concerned as my friend was with me and warned me that when she did a poo she has to do three of them before the first one come out.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 29-03-19 at 05:09 PM.

irritant (29-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

And this is why I always visit austech every day...........................................the highbrow, intellectual debate

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (09-04-19),irritant (29-03-19),lsemmens (29-03-19)

Thanks

Woman today have us men over the barrel...
    This is so true and such an underrated observation.

I came to this realization a long while back when I was just sitting around having a beer at a local pub. You actually see this often, two young guys wanting to get physical because one is checking out the other one's girl. As I sat there drinking my beer watching this all unfold as I did several times before, you actually begin to think why are they doing this to each other?

I sit there looking at them, and I see two young dudes that both look like genuinely good lads, both handsome, well-dressed, so much going for them in life. They were not there for this, just came out for the evening to have some fun. They looked like they could even have been the best of mates had they actually gotten to know each other and if it wasn't for this little cow, who at this point was standing one side trying to play the innocent victim in all of this, looking on as the two "typical men" were tackling each other. I could see in her eyes that was exactly what she wanted everyone else to think. But, at that moment, I could have sworn I saw a tiny little smile, like a sadistic smile on her face, even if just for a few micro-seconds. It was like I suddenly had the magical power of seeing someone's true thoughts, that they are trying to hide so bad. And I saw a person who was reveling in this, almost licking her lips, salivating in delight at the sight of these two brutes fighting over her like this.

That particular evening, catching that momentary glimpse of the deep inner-being of someone so cunning and manipulative, even if just for a fleeting moment, changed everything for me from that point on. My eyes went wide open. I had seen many fights like this before, but this time, this was different. I saw something else I hadn't seen before, because we always just watch the guys going at it, we are focused on that when we see it, because that's where all the action is. We never look at her, the poor "innocent victim" standing there one side. I tell you, I'm glad I did that time. For whatever reason I did.

After that, it was just never the same for me again. My entire perception and belief system changed literally overnight. When I see one of them hanging on a man's arm, all loving and smiling, I get a sick feeling in my stomach. When I see a dude acting all macho, chest out, and/or a dude with muscles popping out of every hole in his shirt (spends obviously 25 hours a day in the gym), I think to myself you poor, manipulated, p-whipped fool. Or, two guys fighting in a pub, I think you poor pair of idiots, if you only knew what I know.

I see so many men -- every action, every behaviour, especially around her -- it is so obvious why they are doing it. The saddest thing about it is, they don't even know they are doing it. They are so blindly in love.

I wish I could smack the dude against the head at that moment and shout in his ear "Wake the F up!"

I believe with all conviction, now more than ever, that they do not feel about men the way us men feel about them. They are good actresses.

I used to believe feminists were just a few oddball ones that had views very different from the rest. That's what a lot of them even tell us, beg us to believe, that most women do not think like them. Now I see it differently. They are simply ones that can't keep up the act, and release the true feelings that the whole lot probably have been harbouring since day one, but we, the loving husbands, boyfriends, etc. were just too stupid to notice.

And the proof is there, because like any act, it is hard to keep up forever. And the moment they faulter, you may just get an eagle-eyed observer like myself that sees what he was obviously not supposed to see.

And with that, they now join my ignore list of other groups of people (if you know what I mean) that I want nothing to do with. Just another group of "victims" talking about how "the man" has been holding them back, but who deep down harbour nothing but jealousy and hatred toward people like me.

I am proud of who I am, and of what I am.

And, always remember guys, that those who are not with you are by definition against you, no matter how convincing they may be.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irritant For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (30-03-19),Jma (29-03-19),Mr 672A (30-03-19)

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

You are not alone in your observations, seems it goes on everywhere.
    Some of them live for the drama they create, if their lives aren't like the drama filled braindead crap tv shows like Days of Our Lives they seem to have difficulty functioning.
    But having said that, there are some really good women out there, decent, honest, caring, loving, wonderful ladies, though nowdays it seems they're becoming more and more of a rarity.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

irritant (29-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jma View Post
    wonderful ladies, though nowdays it seems they're becoming more and more of a rarity.
    The Only wonderful ladies I have met work in the Hospital system other wise this they are few. When I worked for a Group of Solicitors for 5 1/2 years doing video work getting evidence I would say 75% of them was related to a Woman and that woman was busted by video evidence doing the wrong thing ("eg" A police woman being screwed by her work partner at his or her house in the SPA) how did I know this? I was outside the bath room (the Boundary fence were 0.7m away) only about 1/2 a meter away Videoing the Water Heater but the Video was listening the sound Ergh, Ergh, Ergh, Ergh, Ergh, Ergh, that sound when a woman makes when she has a dick in her and YES THE the PUMP AND BLOWER WAS WORKING yet her Ergh, Ergh, Ergh, Ergh, was louder.
    Most of the woman case were related to SEX and being unfaithful. Now this only happens when I guy A Father or Husband gets suspicious and can hire a solicitor, a PI, and a Camera Man to stick his neck out. I done quite a few of men cases that have hire a Solicitor (if they have the Money otherwise they are Stuffed) to find out when they were evicted of of their house all because the Woman ( mostly related) put a complaint into the police because my grandfather touched my child. I did a few of them and in all case all Grandmother was dead so the grandfathers were there alone with either his arguing hated daughter but he had pity on her or even once case where a lonely old male around 70 years old felt pity as a woman was turfed out of her house with two kids and she was homeless but this old guy gave her and the two kids shelter and withing two weeks she rang the police and said "He Touch my little Girl" so the Police and Child Safety evicted the Old guy out of his house within minutes the same day as the complaint went in and within days her Boyfriend moved in.
    I had to stop this work as this alone was effect my Mental Heath and I could not put up with this day in and day out of Woman out smarting us men and getting away with it.

irritant (30-03-19)

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

...even once case where a lonely old male around 70 years old felt pity as a woman was turfed out of her house with two kids and she was homeless but this old guy gave her and the two kids shelter and withing two weeks she rang the police and said "He Touch my little Girl" so the Police and Child Safety evicted the Old guy out of his house within minutes the same day as the complaint went in and within days her Boyfriend moved in.
    Perhaps planned and done deliberately by that piece of garbage and her boyfriend.
    Men are automatically assumed guilty nowdays, possibly a result of too many feminists & their faggot supporters getting into positions where they can influence laws & rules.
    It will be many many generations before that starts to turn around, if ever.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

irritant (30-03-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

I think it is the height of selfishness to casually ask for something as personal as your DNA, just because they like the 'cut of your jib'. Your DNA is the ultimate expression of yourself, it's 100% your intellectual property. Not to be casually spread around to anyone who wants a bit of what they see in you. It would be like inheriting wealth and having acquaintances just ask for some, just because you have it, and they want it. Stuff 'em!

Dr_Mohs, you mentioned you have been approached a few times with these requests. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you have traits that might be considered advantageous. Such as tall, blond, blue-eyed, strong, good-looking, highly motivated, intelligent or some combination of such. That is what these people want. That is what the young lady in the bar fight wanted. A winner.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

irritant (30-03-19)

Thanks

You must be a good looking guy...
    Nope, just don my Harvey mask when I go out at night. Moths to a candle I tell ya.

Thanks

I forgot to tell you guys that a lot of what you all mention here has happened to a relative of mine.

He's a good-looking dude, quite rich (has his own business), mid-40s at this point and could have had any women he wanted.

He has been with this one particular one now for years and from what I heard all they do is fight. She has also apparently been seeing other men. Then they had a child, and he naturally felt...had to do the right thing, etc. They get married.

So many times I've wanted to ask him WTF were you thinking dude? You can literally have had ANY girl. Still can in fact.

I don't know what it is that make men hold onto these women like this.

Premium Member
    Thanks

It would be bad enough battling a single ex in the courts re parental rights knowing how biassed/rigged the system is against men but having to counter the ever truthful statements of two muff munchers in the courts would drive one to celibacy/neutered

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (16-04-19),irritant (16-04-19)

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast