Thread: Scamming the Scammers

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Default Scamming the Scammers

Great to see there is a group of people out there dedicated to Scamming the Scammers, some are very entertaining... and rather attractive

If you want to skip to the scam being exposed, just shuffle to 10min
    But if you have the time, this chick is very talented (also in other vids)... A professional voice artist and a very quick thinker
    This was a live stream this morning, i thought it was hilarious! Great watching her work Live and Scammer responding as it happened, everyone was amazed when the scammer openly admitted they take the bank details and how much they earn from a successful scam.

Even better when you can have an audience watch you and pay you money

Last edited by ol' boy; 31-03-19 at 09:33 AM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (01-04-19),DB44 (31-03-19),eaglem (31-03-19),hinekadon (31-03-19),Keith (01-04-19),Landytrack (31-03-19),lsemmens (31-03-19),Tiny (03-04-19),trash (31-03-19),Uncle Fester (31-03-19)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks

There are lots of other Scammers being Scammed with Team Viewer these days too, as Team Viewer has banned IP addresses from India taking control of machines
    They must get the client to Team Viewer them, then switch control once connected.....
    Not sure why they don't just use a VPN???

Anyway, some fast acting people delete the Scammers C Drive, or Desktop or SysKey them out of their machines
    Pretty funny to watch, but nerdy as hell

I find the chick above takes a different approach, just messes with them and wastes their time....

If you know of any good Scammers being Scammed, please post them here
    Last edited by ol' boy; 31-03-19 at 10:06 AM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

"Siri started as a dishwasher and worked her way up" made I LOL!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (31-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I was watching a load of these scam the scammer Vids on the weekend.

Some of these guys have turned it into art. There is now a site where if you can get the scammers number you report it and they will check the number out and then deluge it with some sort of call generator which can ring the number 100 times a minute and effectively take it out of action. Apparently a lot of these scammers are working out of call centers.
    Some of these scamming pricks are extremely cleaver and some are Dumber than dog shit.

Some of the funnyyest vids are ones where the people call the scammers.... over and over and over and have the scammers pleading with them not to call again. You can hear the way it demoralizes and frustrates them and that in itself is a good revenge.

The best I heard about was some time back where this guy managed to turn it round on a scammer and make him think he could get the POS and his whole family into the US to live with all the proper legalities covered. Played this guy for weeks. Scammer sold his car and had all the family ready to move as well. The POS was asking could the guy get his friends and family in as well and in the end the POS had about 60 People coming... supposedly all paid for and legal as the guys story was he had some large business that was going broke because he could not find enough workers to run the place even though he was paying a lot. Said he had been given permission by the gubermint to grant citizenship status to overseas workers to fill the gaps as his work was top seceret for the gubbermint and they needed his products.

He strung this scamming POS along for weeks and had him thanking the guy profusely and clearly had involved everyone he knew into thinking they were about to start a new life.
    Can only imagine the torment when he told the punjab it was all a hoax for him being a scamming POS and what the embarrassment factor would have been with friends and family. Some might think it was going too far, I certainly don't! They deserve all they get in my book and more.

One I watched last night was where a guy has some sort of voice modifier which makes his voice sound like an old woman. His language in sounding like an older person is also very convincing. He keeps this piece of garbage on the phone for nearly 2 1/4 hours. He pleads with the scammer as an old lady not to issue the ( fake) arrest warrant for her non paid taxes and convincingly throws everything at him from a sick daughter to having recently lost her husband and having been in hospital herself and all along saying she has no money to live on. The scammer's resolve is not diminished in any way.

Finally the guy can stand it no longer and breaks character and calls the guy for all the mongrels under the sun and the prick is just laughing.

Normally I just call these bastards everything I can lay my tounge to before they hang up but the vid convinced me to take another approach from now on.
    The guy says that although he wasn't able to delete files on the scammers computer or do anything else, the 2+ hours he had him on the phone tied up and thinking he was going to get a payoff was time that guy was taken out of action potentially ringing a real old lady that might fall for his crap and get ripped off.

I can see where this if it happened often enough could be effective in demoralising these bastards and making the scamming not worth it to them.
    I think I'll play along with them from now on. It's not really a waste of my time because it IS doing some good and fighting back against these low life wastes of humanity. Anything that makes things harder and reduces their will and increases their frustration is a good thing in my book.

Next time you get a scammer, don't hang up, waste as much as their time as you can because while they are talking to you they are not talking to someone whom will give them the pay day they are looking for.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (01-04-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

vermin, but why are they always indian ??

An elderly friend was losing 50$ each week from her debit/credit card and she couldn't work out were the $ were going, after a month she asked me to look @ the problem

turns out it was a scam bill from sinergy asking to confirm her banking details, we got the $ refunded by the bank and I now handle any banking changes/billing problems for her

makes me wonder how many other ppl are losing $$ in small increments ?, ppl who do not pay enough attention to their bank statements

Premium Member
    Thanks

The chick that makes these videos had 22,000 Subs last week, now 204,000 Subs, from one video!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,066 Times in 9,091 Posts

I have two things I use when these arseholes call. A towel and an umpires whistle.

If I'm in a particularly bad mood, I just blow their eardrums with the whistle.

If I'm normal, which means I'm NOT in a particularly bad mood, I just tell them I'll go and get dad and put the phone down covered by the towel and leave it for an hour or so.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (02-04-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

except for one small technical detail enf. Phone lines use compression.
    So very small audio signals are amplified a lot while loud signals are not amplified at all and are actually attenuated.
    The old whistle in the phone is an urban myth that I'm surprised persists to this day.

By far the funniest thing you can do is learn some Urdu phrases like...
    "you sound like girly man"
    "suck my dick" ... ( Miri Dick )
    "do you suck dick"
    "do you want to suck my dick"
    "I want to fvck you up the arse"
    "I want to fvck your boyfriend up the arse too"
    "put my balls in your mouth"
    "suck it, suck it, suck it "

and my personal favourite "Your face looks like my dick"

And they work even better if the scammer is a woman.

Urdu is what most of them speak, but Hindi is not too much different. You can get google to translate the text to hindi for pronunciation, but getting the correct Urdu words can be abit slow.

I used to have a list of them on them on paper, and pretend there was a crossed line.
    At first they pause because they are not sure what they heard and I'm not sure I'm saying it correctly, but close enough is still piss funny.
    Then they accuse me of saying it, I deny it.
    I then say more.

I am a "very sick man",which I've been told by them on multiple occasions

And who of course we cannot forget the late Reverend Bob Johnson. A legend among scam baiters.
    How many Nigerians out their now sport tattoos which say "I give BJ's".

Then when Reverend Bob went to visit god,an even greater man Reverend William U. Phystme stepped up to the job at ...
    The Watchtower Apocalyptic Testament church.

They do some amazing work
    Last edited by trash; 01-04-19 at 11:43 PM.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following User Says Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (02-04-19)

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Here's a scamming chick I baited about 15 years ago.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (02-04-19),trash (02-04-19)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Trash is correct we should all be spreading twat any time we can

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,066 Times in 9,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trash View Post
    except for one small technical detail enf. Phone lines use compression.
    So very small audio signals are amplified a lot while loud signals are not amplified at all and are actually attenuated.
    The old whistle in the phone is an urban myth that I'm surprised persists to this day.

By far the funniest thing you can do is learn some Urdu phrases like...
    "you sound like girly man"
    "suck my dick" ... ( Miri Dick )
    "do you suck dick"
    "do you want to suck my dick"
    "I want to fvck you up the arse"
    "I want to fvck your boyfriend up the arse too"
    "put my balls in your mouth"
    "suck it, suck it, suck it "

and my personal favourite "Your face looks like my dick"

And they work even better if the scammer is a woman.

Urdu is what most of them speak, but Hindi is not too much different. You can get google to translate the text to hindi for pronunciation, but getting the correct Urdu words can be abit slow.

I used to have a list of them on them on paper, and pretend there was a crossed line.
    At first they pause because they are not sure what they heard and I'm not sure I'm saying it correctly, but close enough is still piss funny.
    Then they accuse me of saying it, I deny it.
    I then say more.

I am a "very sick man",which I've been told by them on multiple occasions

And who of course we cannot forget the late Reverend Bob Johnson. A legend among scam baiters.
    How many Nigerians out their now sport tattoos which say "I give BJ's".

Then when Reverend Bob went to visit god,an even greater man Reverend William U. Phystme stepped up to the job at ...
    The Watchtower Apocalyptic Testament church.

They do some amazing work
    You've ruined my bloody day. I've been blowing that thing into the phone for years.

Guess it's the towel from now on.... I can't be bothered doing anything really sophisticated. They aren't worth it.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

What about Lightening down the phone line?
    I have some of those little HV Coils that will pull a spark over an inch long. If I could hook one of those up so it threw a big arc into the scammers ear on the other end, I reckon I could bring that industry to an end in a week.

If Only!

One thing I have found VERY effective at pissing off Punjabs which I learned from an Indian mate is to bring the parents pride into it.
    something like, " I am sure your parents were fine upstanding and hardworking people that tried their best to raise Honorable Children they could be proud of. You probably lie to your parents about what you do because you bring such shame to the family name and they would be so looked down on in their community if people knew what their son/ daughter was doing.
    Hopefully you have other siblings that better reflect the hard work your parents put in and give them some honour and pride rather than disgrace the family name like you do."

I have used that one a few times mainly in emails and they go nuts! Usually you get a whole story about the problems the family has had and you know nothing and don't bring their parents into it ... clearly indicating it really hit a nerve. You can call them all the mongerals under the sun and it bounces off. Because family name is the basis for a lot of the class separation there in itself and a big pride factor, calling that into question and mentioning the pride of the parents really hits home. There is nothing insulting to the parents at all, it's actually complimenting them but saying they would be ashamed of their children gets to them as it's an ingrained cultural belief they are raised with.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

irritant (02-04-19),lsemmens (02-04-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Oh there are plenty of creative things you can still do enf.
    The cruel thing some people would do for a joke is put an auto dialer on a timer. I haven't seen that one for a long time.

I might be using the parent's one in the future. I'll tweak it up a bit and see if I can get a bite.

The one I have been using on Brown town over the past few years has been piss funny. I have to deal with legit call centers.
    We all remember they used to deny they were in India or they weren't allowed to say they were in India. There was a whole lot of things they weren't allowed to talk about and in some cases still aren't.
    One of them is wages, so I asked them a weighted question which I know they won't answer.
    "Ah it's ok if you don't want to tell me how much you get paid. I only ask because my cousin works in a call center her in Australia and he gets paid $120,000 and he has a job offer in India, but he isn't sure if it is a good deal."
    They go dead quiet on the other end with shock (you know you got them). Latter that day you know Sandeep is going to be standing at the office water cooler telling his friend, <indian accent> I heard this guy say his cousin gets paid $120,000 for working in a call center!"

I'm taking India apart one call center at a time.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

DB44 (02-04-19),hinekadon (02-04-19),iannic52 (02-04-19),lsemmens (04-04-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trash View Post
    I'm taking India apart one call center at a time.
    #### no. All the bastards will want to come over here!

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    #### no. All the bastards will want to come over here!
    Thats exactly what I thought too................ohhhh wait !!!!!!

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

DB44 (02-04-19)