Thread: Imagine if a man did this!

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Default Imagine if a man did this!

Cafe that charges a Man Tax

If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

eaglem (01-05-19)

Look Here ->
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,074 Times in 9,093 Posts

I pay a man tax every pay day..............................
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (01-05-19),eaglem (01-05-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

I think I understand the reasoning for said "tax", however, I suggest that it was poorly thought out and executed. I'm a bloke and am not happy supporting the Feminist agenda but, if they were truly trying to highlight women's issues and the "tax" was donated to a good cause (e.g. a women's shelter or Children's hospital) then they might have stood a chance. Their choice of foodstuffs might also have something to do with their demise.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Super Moderator
    Thanks

It's ridiculous, sexist and discriminatory. Thus obs thread title.

I reckon a man should do this. Women can eat with an 80% rebate in turn for cooking and washing the dishes. This employs less men and more women.

All proceeds have just been spent saving the f*cking planet by using less electricity too.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (01-05-19),Jma (30-04-19),Mr 672A (02-05-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

sucked in to the lefty fvucktards.

similar scenario up near here , a bunch of boongers were given an abo only small business grant to open and run a cafe adjacent to the abo health service. All was open with much fanfare and the usual bullshit leftard speeches about equality and inclusiveness yadda yadda. Well , after about a week any whities that walked into the place were made to feel most unwelcome , so after a few facebook posts about the hypocrisy went around , nobody walked into the joint , which closed a month later. What a waste of half a million tax dollars!!!

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

allover (01-05-19),alpha0ne (01-05-19),enf (01-05-19),gulliver (01-05-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    It's ridiculous, sexist and discriminatory.
    No matter what the cause or the end use of the funds, I'd not go there because to support even the basic premise of taxing men and putting a guilt trip on them is wrong in my book. They are Discriminating and perpetuating the very thing which they appear to complaining about. A very common thing I have seen with Leftie do gooders and whinges. Like those ANTIFA moronic idiots. Lets protest something by employing the very tactics we are protesting against. They should all be conscripted into the Military as moving targets but anyway.

My wife faces this very thing. She is in management and has a male Collogue that runs a smaller place than she does with endless more fkups. She has to go to his location today to sort it out but he is paid more than she is. The last time she spoke about a pay rise she was told she can't compare herself to him. Kinda amazed her boss is still alive but given what I was told when she got home and the obvious fireball that was still burning, I'm pretty sure he won't make that mistake again.
    I also have a Daughter and I want her to get a fair go as well so the premise I in any way agree with the pay discrepancy is a complete insult and if they think I will even be a part of their maligned symbolism, they could get stuffed.

Be there inequality like this or not, I wouldn't support a place that puts a guilt trip on me when I have nothing to do with it. When I had staff in my business, the only discrimination that went on was to blokes if anything. I hired women only because I simply found they did the work I had infinitely better than the blokes and would listen, not get into ego trips doing what they thought was best ( for them) and the women simply had better rapport than the predominately female clientele. They were all paid ABOVE award because looking after them meant they looked after the client better when things turned to shit as was the nature of the game and the clients appreciated that and spent more and promoted us to all and sundry which meant everyone won in the end. I gave a little and got a LOT in return. When other people in my game ALWAYS had reliability issues with staff, It was a problem I never knew. They didn't get fortunes, but they did get just enough to know they were ahead of everyone else doing the same thing and they returned the appreciation, simple as that.

Ironically, my wife often comes home and says if she could piss off all the female staff that work for her and just have blokes, the bitches would be gone before morning tea. Horses for courses I guess.

To go into a place run by a couple of lezzos and have it put on me that I'm guilty of something because I have a dick when the fact is I have done less than nothing wrong and indirectly on the receiving end, is not acceptable to me. Ask for a donation to support the cause is totally different but to guilt trip me into is because I'm a bloke is not going to fly one bit. Of course then there is also the Priority seating thing. Like many of these " Special" groups, they whine about wanting to be treated like everyone else but the glaring reality is they really want very special treatment which is anything BUT like everyone else.
    Typical of the whole gay/ lezzo LBGTxywojiq%$# thing.
    Be interesting to go in there and take a seat and tell them I am fluid gender ( or whatever that shit is) and " identify" as a woman today so aint shifting my fat arse for anyone.

Seems like the premise and discrimination in their approach was not acceptable to a lot of others either given they are folding.
    Or it could just be that they were not savvy business people and made shit Coffee which given the "poor us" excuse, is highly likely.

Promoting the ideal they had was probably not the smartest business decision to start with so probably a double whammy. Sticking with it after they received so much flack and not listening to the community and their potential customers, was a worse business decision still on their part and probably letting personal beliefs get in the way of what was best for their Business success.

LSemmens
    Thanks

Most women don't like working with other women. All of the women in my life are well compensated for their work and do get treated equally in all areas. FWIW my daughter has just been made redundant (the business was forced to close) and has already had offers from several others within 24hours (she was only told yesterday that the company was closing). She'll end up even better off because of it.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

This make me sick. Yes equal pay for woman if they can do the job but most time they CANT!! I still remember the First possible discrimination case In Australia which was at I think BANKSTOWN SPORTS CLUB in the 80's when a Woman fought in Court to get a Cellar Man Job which she got but she could not pick up a 44 empty gallon keg to put it on the back of the truck.
    Yes Equal pay for woman Yes they want men jobs so give it to them, Yes the Next World War you will see woman next to men in the trenches and a woman will fight hand to hand combat with a Enemy that is a Male, cough, cough, but will they fight in the trenches? or will they run back to the Kitchen. I think if this ever happens they will run back to the Kitchen or claim section 8 and will leave the fighting force bare because the jobs they have stole and left it when there is going to be another War which will happen one day and GOD help them if they get captured and become Prisoners of war.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 02-05-19 at 10:17 AM.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Blame MEN because we allow woman to get away with this Also Blame some Men today that crawl up the ar.se of woman for only one reason and this is Brownie Points to prop up woman.

I FUc.ing hate this, Enough is Enough this equality shi.t is become a Joke

LSemmens
    Thanks

OF course, now the precedent has been set. Lets introduce a woman tax in the pub! Donate the extra to a worthy cause. Let the shit fight begin.

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

I thought only a government or one of its statutory bodies could impose a tax? Not an individual???
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Probably right. But they'd just call it a surcharge or something. They'd still go broke.

LSemmens
    Thanks

Nah! The pub wouldn't go broke, every bloke in town would be beating a path to the door!

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (02-05-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Hahaha... 18% man tax.
    FVCK YEAH !

If you're a man and you're eating in a Vegan cafe you deserve an 18% tax.
    I think it should be more.

I want to see a surcharge for man buns too.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

enf (02-05-19),hinekadon (02-05-19),Jma (02-05-19),ol' boy (02-05-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,967 Times in 1,287 Posts

We Charged a account customer B.J(his name)a top-knot tax on a purchase once as a joke. At least they saw the funny side.
    Death smiles at everyone. Grumpy old men smile back.

• The Following User Says Thank You to SS Dave For This Useful Post:

enf (03-05-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Yes equal pay for woman if they can do the job but most time they CANT!!
    Most of the time? Pretty broad statement.
    I think it depends on the job. Not ever job is physical and the way society is turning into a bunch of pussy cupcakes as it is now, plenty of women have bigger balls than men. The women I hired did the job FAR better overall than the guys I had, when I had them. My wife spent the day yesterday cleaning up and putting out fires the bloke that's been there 5 years longer has created and now they are talking about her running both places and makeing the bloke answerable to her.

I still remember the First possible discrimination case In Australia which was at I think BANKSTOWN SPORTS CLUB in the 80's
    I clearly remember the Sporties in the '80's when I was 15 and went there every week and NEVER had a problem getting in the joint. Lived 200M down the road so was in easy walking distance. Place was 1/10th the size if that back then it is now. Then again, backo then I never had trouble getting into ANY club or pub and the first time I ever got asked for ID was when I was 27 and on my honeymoon. Laughed so hard at being asked the guy got the shits and waved me though and I still didn't show anything. Now I can't go anywhere without handing over a licence or membership card.

, but will they fight in the trenches? or will they run back to the Kitchen. I think if this ever happens they will run back to the Kitchen or claim section 8 and will leave the fighting force bare because the jobs they have stole and left it when there is going to be another War
    Did you have like a REALLY bad Divorce or just hate women in general?
    Not every job in the military is a front line fighting job so talking about fighting in the trenches is inane and flawed. So happens I have had 2 Female Clients that were front line soldiers. No mens and womens showers or shitters on exercises, no his and hers tents and you can imagine what they put up with being with a few otehr women and 150 guys with a testosterone overdose.

As it was, For many years, My ( female) cousin was the head of weapon procurement for all the RAAF. Her job was to buy bombs and ammo and had a part in what was used and went to endless firing demonstrations and has shot more shit than most others have here by a country mile. Shes overseas now with her Husband who is an advisor to a foreign Gubbermint and she is back in the Bombs and ammo game. Not many people can tell you about all the latest weapons like she can. Travels the world going to air and defence equipment shows at least every few weeks and often one to another.

Seems she does the job pretty well. Went on a 3 year deal because she jokingly asked for stupid money when they head hunted her and they said OK and now with her 4th Contract renewal coming up, They still don't want her to come home and she is now talking 6 zeros and the usual addons, ( Butler/ chaffuer/ mansion/ BIG expense account/ 4 trips home a year all paid etc ) and they aren't flinching. Not bad for a girl that grew up on a cow farm in buttfk northern NSW.

Other cousin is now looking at appointment to the board of Directors at a Major bank here.
    She has been with them some years and they don't want her to go either. Being on the board doesn't exactly pay Chicken shit nor do they have people that don't know what they are doing.

And on a much more down to earth level, I NEVER go to a male on the registers at the supermarket. Haven't come across one yet that wasn't fking hopeless and slow as a wet week
    If anyone can't do that job, it's blokes!
    Never been overly impressed by any on the counter at Maccas or Bunnings either for that matter.
    Last edited by george65; 03-05-19 at 01:07 AM.