Hi,
A friends son is having an issue with his newly upgraded pc whilst trying to play fortnite.

The description of the problem is this:
“Only bad thing is apparently when you start the game you fall from the sky and land when you land is when you start playing. At this stage the game loads, when he lands the game buildings are blured and game doesnt load up quick enough and you can die straight away. Once it loads is pkay but it has that delay and the game crashed.
So either internet maybe or he thinks because he is running i5. His friends don’t have the issue. I will ask today at the computer shop but other than that its fast. He had correct settings etc in the game.”

So as a background, the pc spec is as follows:
- i5-7400
- 16GB RAM
- ASUS Rog Strix gaming motherboard
- Samsung 970 Evo plus Nvme
- MSI GEFORCE RTX-2070 gpu

The pc was recently upgraded with the rtx2070, nvme drive and extra ram. Previously it had only 8GB ram, a much slower ssd and hdd and a 2050ti gpu. From what I understand the gaming content previously was on a much slower ssd and a seagate 1tb and that was all transferred to the nvme drive when the upgrade was done at the pc shop.

Previously the son could only get gameplay at about 50FPS and can now achieve around 200FPS.

Can anyone provide any guidance/assistance in solving this problem.

Thanks in advance.