Thread: OH No Not a Female Only Police station

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Default OH No Not a Female Only Police station

Turn the TV on and the News was going and I heard that in QLD they are going to introduce a Female ONLY Police Station so woman can go there and no doubt Complain about Men. Can anyone tell my favorite saying and why they are doing this ? If so you will get a Prize and the Prize will be being "Thanks for a good post"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

eaglem (07-05-19)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

The idea is not new, was suggested in Australia 4 years ago
    They have them in other parts of the world

I agree, it is not needed, there is enough female officers in Vic thanks for that Clydesdale we had for a commissioner
    Last edited by ol' boy; 06-05-19 at 11:06 AM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (06-05-19),enf (06-05-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,074 Times in 9,093 Posts

They'll need a hotline in case something has to be lifted, or there is a difficult elephantine feminist leso to deal with. What happens if some large bloke comes in and misbehaves?

Should be interesting. Typical stupid PC idea that we have to get used to as we're marched into the left wing showers.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (07-05-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    They'll need a hotline in case something has to be lifted, or there is a difficult elephantine feminist leso to deal with. What happens if some large bloke comes in and misbehaves?

Should be interesting. Typical stupid PC idea that we have to get used to as we're marched into the left wing showers.
    Narrrr, the'd just keep a strapping bloke in the cupboard for use whenever a delivery is made eg stationary and sanitary products that are more than 10kg

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    a delivery is made eg stationary and sanitary products that are more than 10kg
    Just as well I will be dead in the next 10 years as this has gone beyond a joke. Brisbane ATM has a record Crime issue about 43% more than last year yet Police buy the TON are on the Train not for policing but for FARE EVADERS
    Only today I spoke to a plain Cloths Cop on the (Plain Cloths Cop because he Left the Force) train and he told me that he has left the force after 15 years and I ask why? and he said I have seen Female officers that have been there for 2 to five years they get promoted but the male cops gets nothing only because they were a male. He said Enough is enough. He also said about 20 Male officers resigned because of this and become a Prison Officer.
    SHI.T!!

Thanks

Narrrr, the'd just keep a strapping bloke in the cupboard for use whenever a delivery is made eg stationary and sanitary products that are more than 10kg
    They keep a strap-on in the cupboard ?

• The Following User Says Thank You to loanrangiel For This Useful Post:

irritant (09-05-19)

Thanks

Funny thing is that Cop that i met on the Train that left the QLD Police force only because he was discriminated on promotions I saw him at Moryfield Shopping center yesterday where we had lunch with his wife and my wife and after this they followed us to our house As it told him about our good TV's set up + I have plenty of Movies to pick to watch.
    Once Home I showed him the cabinet with movies and I said Pick one and we will watch it but I explained that only the 4K with HDR will be superior to watch on our system so what did he do after checking for 15 minute ? he picked a 1080p standard blu ray with CLINT EASTWOOD the movie was called "THE ENFORCER"
    He said before the movie has started "this is appropriate on whats is happening in QLD POLICE FORCE" Hummmm I got confused but was not confused after the movie was finished. I said Sh.it that bad!! He said YES!!
    If anyone does not know the Movie "THE ENFORCER" the plot is.

Saturday, 29 January 2011
    Movie Review: The Enforcer (1976)

Inspector Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood) is back for the third of his initial three adventures, and now he faces a triple threat: a band of anarchists intent on blowing up San Francisco; smarmy politicians; and creeping gender equity policies that translate into an inexperienced female officer being assigned as his partner.

The Enforcer is polished and satisfying, but it is also the most straightforward of the initial Dirty Harry movies, the series settling into a mostly predictable routine. Harry's criminal adversaries in this episode are the least developed and most forgettable: a mishmash of generally faceless youth who get their hands on sophisticated explosives and weaponry and hold the City to ransom. Their leader, an unhinged Vietnam War vet, is hardly given any back-story, and is almost relegated to another generic bad guy who needs to be dispatched. The entire main plot appears contrived to end with a climax, filmed at Alcatraz, that allows Harry to fire an anti-tank LAW rocket, his Magnum handgun no longer considered a sufficiently large gun.

Callahan's continuous friction with his superiors is also a regurgitation of the first two movies. The Enforcer adds a minor twist by dropping the Mayor personally into the danger zone, forcing Harry to save a politician that he despises.

The introduction of Tyne Daly as Inspector Kate Moore, a smart but green officer foisted upon Callahan, could have been handled with more subtlety, but director James Fargo jackhammers in all the stereotypes, with Moore the subject of utter and open disrespect until she proves herself. Regardless of her abilities, The Enforcer does increase the already remarkably high mortality rate of Callahan's partners: he loses two in this film alone.

The film suffers from a lackluster supporting cast, Daly joined by cop movie stalwarts Harry Guardino and Bradford Dillman as they stand anonymously in Eastwood's long shadow.

The struggle to keep the character fresh is evidenced by four screenwriters wrestling with a script that rarely rises above the adequate. Dirty Harry was never going to settle for average, and he wisely took a long break after this outing.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 08-05-19 at 10:20 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

It's always the same BS Hypocricy.
    Women and the lefties want " Gender equality" but then go out of their way to create the most Biased INequality possible.

Once again, when it's biased for women, it's not only OK, it's a great thing.
    If you had a Police station where it was only men, there would be an uproar and riot over how it was gender discrimination and would make world headlines for what a disgraceful thing it was.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

irritant (09-05-19),Mr 672A (09-05-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

If you had a Police station where it was only men, there would be an uproar and riot over how it was gender discrimination and would make world headlines for what a disgraceful thing it was.
    Would it?

Most regional police stations are just men!
    Ours has been men only for 50 years +
    Many are also a 1 cop station, male officer

I have never seen a 1 cop station where the Sargent is female, i'm sure it has probably happened, but i've never seen it.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

We have a police station, just not sure if we have a cop....... I've not seen evidence of one, except on thursdays when half the region tends to converge on our local cafe for lunch.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    Would it?

Many are also a 1 cop station, male officer

I have never seen a 1 cop station where the Sargent is female, i'm sure it has probably happened, but i've never seen it.
    Wonder why? Honestly you dont think they would make a female to be in a one cop shop. The only place where they would stick a female cop by herself would be in the Vatican

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Wonder why? Honestly you dont think they would make a female to be in a one cop shop. The only place where they would stick a female cop by herself would be in the Vatican
    Well, i reckon the old Clydesdale Commissioner would have allowed it
    Im not sure how it works or if the panel would even allow it?

But it is a very common move for someone wanting to gain a Sargent rank
    You go get posted to a 1 Cop station for a couple of years

Like i said, i have never seen it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post

Most regional police stations are just men!
    Ours has been men only for 50 years +
    Yes but i think there is a difference between only having men by co incidence and not allowing women if they wanted to be there
    as this female only one seems to be.
    I'm sure there is nothing stopping women going to any cop shop but apparently not the same for blokes now.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

irritant (09-05-19),ol' boy (08-05-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Yes but i think there is a difference between only having men by co incidence and not allowing women if they wanted to be there
    as this female only one seems to be.
    I'm sure there is nothing stopping women going to any cop shop but apparently not the same for blokes now.
    I would bet a few $$ that health and safety would have something to say re a womyn police officer manning a remote country station by herself........................not to mention the feminazi's

Just imagine a lone womyn trying to break up the ever popular abo riot............then again why would anyone really want to intervene

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,074 Times in 9,093 Posts

I would bet a few $$ that health and safety would have something to say re a womyn police officer manning a remote country station by herself........................not to mention the feminazi's
    Ergo, they don't want equality at all. They want favouritism. The feminazi fangirls and fanboys are about to take over the government, so this is just the start of the bullsh!t.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (08-05-19),irritant (09-05-19),Mr 672A (09-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Ergo, they don't want equality at all. They want favouritism. The feminazi fangirls and fanboys are about to take over the government, so this is just the start of the bullsh!t.
    This goes back to the 90'S. I remember every year for our intake of Apprentices We had to take 4 females (ARGHHH the Movie Mention above Clint Eastwood "The Enforcer" that I watched days ago, Remember that Female Mayor at the end of the Table) the same happens one year we had to take 4 female and had one or two years a Anti discrimination woman at the end of the table but yet in 10 years that I was involve to do interviewing that's 10x4 females = 40 NOT ONE EVER FINISHED THE APPRENTICESHIP, NOT ONE!! . Now If they would taken 40 boys to do the apprenticeship I bet at least 30 of them would have finished there apprenticeship and become a Licensed Electrician. What about that for discrimination.

I remember one year the LAST EVER that I was involve because of a issue that I caused. I remember we had to employ 20 Electrical Apprentice and out of 20 four had to be females so when they pick them that got there maths wrong. Yes they picked the 20 but only had 2 females in that lot and when the letter went out to the successful boys all the 18 boys were happy but a week later 2 off the boys got a letter that administration made a mistake and we dont need you.
    After I found this out I become FURIOUS, I done some digging and found the two boys addresses and I went and spoke to their parents.
    Well the Shit hit the fan that year because the Discrimination side of the Government job discriminated against those two boys so what the government did they had to employ 22 apprentices and I was never asked to be in the Interview panel again.
    By the way one of those Boys today is a successful owner of a Fibre Optic company today which employs plenty of people. Yes he is about 38 years old and till today he talks to his staff about mr 672a "G Clamp theory" and the ways he did thing to get thing right.
    It was called the "G Clamp theory" Go around the Middle management and go to the VERY TOP, FACE TO FACE, (catch them not prepared)when you have a issue. Now this was back in the mid 1995 and today I'm still the same that will stick up for mens rights
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 09-05-19 at 10:55 AM.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (09-05-19),irritant (09-05-19),lsemmens (09-05-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

IIRC we DID have a female copper here for a while. She was as butch as they come so I believe. I'm not 100% certain, but I believe that she and her girlfriend only lasted a few months before she was transferred elsewhere. That said, nothing ever happens in this town, apart from a few pot heads and drunks. None of whom cause any real trouble.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...