Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63

Thread: Zero Point Energy

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    50

    Default

    Thanks Trash. Your use of logic does inspire me but doesn’t convince me. There is more and more news being reported of sightings, from various and credible sources and the media will begin, under instruction from higher sources, to trickle more and more information out to the public. They have no choice now as the Disclosure project is forcing their hand. One way the “shadow government” manages to deflect the “truth” is to hide it in plain sight, under the guise of a “conspiracy theory”.
    This started with Roswell and has worked well ever since. A very clever technique. Roswell, for example, is still treated as a joke when the facts ( I use this term loosely) show that , not only did this occur but we have technology now that has resulted from reverse engineering this captured technology. How do I know this? Well, of course, I don’t. I too used to doubt everything in the abscence of proof. And this is not a criticism. It’s has to be this way for the way we live and think in this reality and no, I don’t believe that this reality is the only reality. For some of what I’m suggesting to be true challenges our view of science, reality, religion etc and needs to be assessed with a different understanding of science as we know it. There’s the dilemma. Re writing the science books, so to speak. Just as we’ve reassessed the model of the atom I learnt from school with its set paths of electrons travelling in a set orbit, many more standards will need to be re written to accomodate the new understanding, and yes, Quantum physics has contributed to this.



  • #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    50

    Default


    Link from a very recent Fox News bulletin (2019) Again, doesn’t mean it’s true but another example of being drip fed snippets of info so when they finally announce what’s been happening, the general public won’t be shocked or surprised. You’ll see an increase in this sort of story suggesting “we’ve just found out this, or that”, when in reality it’s been known for decades

  • #23
    Senior Member
    trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tamworth
    Posts
    3,713
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 2,648 Times in 1,216 Posts
    Rep Power
    988
    Reputation
    36054

    Default

    Sorry SAG64, but have you ever heard the saying, "it was on TV, it must be true".

    There isn't more and more sightings. There is just more alleged sightings being reported.

    One way the “shadow government” manages to deflect the “truth” is to hide it in plain sight, under the guise of a “conspiracy theory”.
    Conspiratorial thinking is a warning sign that you're not thinking clearly. The larger a conspiracy is in terms of the number of information elements, the less likely it is to be real.
    It follows an inverse squared law. Reality = 1 / n²

    Ah good old Roswell NM. It's a small town which have no claim to fame if it weren't for a great work of fiction.
    Anaheim California has a similar claim to fame, but nobody pretends the giant talking mouse is real.
    An I don't blame Roswell for cashing in on game. Rachelle Nevada is another. It's a great place to visit. I was in both places last year. (No, I am not an alien).
    I highly recommend visiting them if you like UFOs or Planes or the desert. If you also like listening to conspiracy nutters, they're great places for a laugh.

    Oh reverse engineered alien technology. Oh that's a good one too!
    I tell you about a guy named Bob Lazar. Bob is quiet frankly a bullshit artist. He's the Yuri Geller of UFO's. Bending spoons has made Yuri very rich and not once has he used his supernatural powers (if he actually had any) to bend a spoon.
    So too Bob has made UFO's work for him. Despite being full of Bob has made his infamy work for him. He runs Unitednuclear.com which is a favourite online haunt of mine.

    I don’t believe that this reality is the only reality.
    I've told others on this forum, You do know you're not supposed to drink the bong water?
    Unfortunately it's called a "universe" for a reason, there is only one of them.
    It's easy to speculate there is more than one, but there is zero evidence for it. That doesn't mean there might be, but the onus of proof is on the claimant.

    Challenges religion? What on? They're not big on reality unless it involves hiding money.

    "A different understanding of science"? Wow, that's a good one. Science IS understanding. There is no changing it.
    "Different understanding" translated into English is, "I lie to you and you believe me."
    Not believing me == not understanding.

    Yes, Science is self correcting and re-writes what it says. But this is NOT "a different understanding". Science does not try to prove the truth.
    Science tries to continually disprove the truth and in doing so removes what is not true. This is no what ghost hunters, Big footers, flat earthers or ufologists do.
    But science has and continues to build on existing knowledge. Older science is complemented by new science, it does not discredit or discard it.


    OK... the Fox News video. Yes, the truth is not strong with fox news unless that truth is something they like.
    And fox news caters to a specific audience who wants confirmation of what they are thinking. The truth never got in the way of a buck from a good story.
    I'll be you in another 20 years, there will be no more evidence of UFO's than there is today or there was 20 years ago.
    The noise will be louder and there will be no actual information.

    Imagine that. There is so many people talking so much bullshit that if a single UFO did land and one person saw it and reported it, he would be drowned out by the millions of cranks with their shit stories. Once again, Monty Python could write the script for this one.


    Here's a good one for the readers. Fire up google search for images and search for UFO. Take note how many pictures you see of UFO's. Not artwork of UFO's or photo shopped works of art. Now compare how many pictures you think are real to the old photos that you know are fake. There are still less "questionable" photos now than there are old fakes.
    Of course, you know where they hide all the "real" photos.... down the conspiracy rabbit hole.

    Have you seen the documentary "Behind the Curve"?
    It's about the true flat earthers. These people really believe the earth is flat. They're also not the dumbest of people on the earth. They are smart enough to devise experiments to demonstrate if the earth is flat or round. They design the experiments, predict the results for each outcome and then........ when the evidence does not support what they believe, they disconnect with reality, ignore the result and try find fault with the equipment or test.
    They repeat the test or improve the test and still get the same negative result and still they CAN'T change their minds.

    This is where you will see the difference between scientist and ufologists. Science will change it's mind the moment there is credible (any) evidence. It wants to be proven wrong.
    Ufologists will not change their minds, they will double down and double down again. Every time they will double down to avoid being wrong with the hope, this time ufo's will be real.
    They never are and because it costs nothing but denial, they can double down to infinity. They will always think they are right because nobody can prove them wrong.
    Argument from ignorance fallacy.

    Bigfooters are no different. They're forever chasing "blobsquatches". There are fuzzy blobs roaming the forests of North America occasionally they're mistaken for humanoid forms.
    60 years of bigfoot and not a single bone or hair. No evidence except poorly faked footprints and gorilla suit pictures.

    I would encourage you to make your own UFO's and fly them and then pay careful attention to the reports.
    I just tried to find some of mine from media reports in the past, but they all appear to have fallen off the edge of the internet now.
    It's also harder to fool people because they're more familiar with my kinds of UFO's and people are expecting drones.

    If I flew a quad copter at night 20 years ago, you can imagine the kinds of UFO reports I could generate.

    If you succeed in fooling people, their reports will at first be mild and you can easily understand how they could mistake what they saw.
    But then when isolated groups of people who saw the same thing report to each other, that's when things really get exciting and the claims really are out of this world
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

  • The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

    hinekadon (18-05-19),Skepticist (18-05-19)

  • #24
    LSemmens
    lsemmens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rural South OZ
    Posts
    8,257
    Thanks
    7,592
    Thanked 4,814 Times in 2,375 Posts
    Rep Power
    2120
    Reputation
    87540

    Default

    My favorite martion
    What was that about? I missed it. Now, My favorite Martian, well that was good!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

  • The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

    hinekadon (26-05-19)

  • #25
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    762
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 814 Times in 367 Posts
    Rep Power
    359
    Reputation
    15854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trash View Post


    Conspiratorial thinking is a warning sign that you're not thinking clearly. The larger a conspiracy is in terms of the number of information elements, the less likely it is to be real.
    It follows an inverse squared law. Reality = 1 / n²

    This is where you will see the difference between scientist and ufologists. Science will change it's mind the moment there is credible (any) evidence. It wants to be proven wrong.
    Ufologists will not change their minds, they will double down and double down again. Every time they will double down to avoid being wrong with the hope, this time ufo's will be real.
    They never are and because it costs nothing but denial, they can double down to infinity. They will always think they are right because nobody can prove them wrong.
    Argument from ignorance fallacy.


    If you succeed in fooling people, their reports will at first be mild and you can easily understand how they could mistake what they saw.
    But then when isolated groups of people who saw the same thing report to each other, that's when things really get exciting and the claims really are out of this world

    Wait a minute...... Are you talking about UFO Nutters or Climate Change Zealots?

    The descriptions apply so accurately I can't tell if you made a typo with whom you are talking about.

    Sounds exactly like the Modus Operandi of the Climate change Alarmists to me. I was reading some claims from a few different sources this week and they are now literally claiming the end of the world by 2030 to 2050.
    The more they get ignored, the louder they scream and the more outlandish their claims.... Just like you described!

  • #26
    Senior Member
    trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tamworth
    Posts
    3,713
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 2,648 Times in 1,216 Posts
    Rep Power
    988
    Reputation
    36054

    Default

    Ya got me George.

    Would you like to play this game. It's fun. We take up the position of the UFO nutters and we apply that position to Climate Change.

    This thought experiment requires you to change just one small thing. You do not need to change anything else. That one small thing is to assume that climate change is true.
    If you cannot even pretend that climate change is real, then you cannot play the game.

    So, we make the assumption that climate change is real. It is not going to be easy for you to do. You'll have to stop yourself from playing the anti-alarmist card.
    The way to play the game is that anything that is said by anybody who is not an official source (like CSIRO, NOAA, or a university PhD or above in Climatology) anything said is a considered to be invalid. This stops you trying to strawman the alarmists. Everything the official sources claim (not the second hand media reports of those claims) is considered to be true. This is a game, you're opinion is invalid too. The evidence for the game is considered to be the truth for the game.

    Now you can make all the arguments you want against the valid points. But how the game is scored is on logical errors and fallacies and lies committed by the players.
    You get a point for a valid post. You lose a point for every error of logic with accordance to the rules that your fellow players can hit you up for. If you're caught outright denying climate change, you lose because you were not able to hold the premise of the game. You cannot drop that ball

    The point of the game is to look at everything you do wrong with any argument against climate change.
    The assumption is you're wrong. The goal is to find out why "you're" wrong.

    Assuming that you finish the game and go back to the real world where you can assume you're right about climate change, you will at least have some skills that will prevent you making logical errors in your real world arguments. You can kick greenies in the nuts and it will feel better than it did before.

    I do warn you though. If you play the game correctly, you might not like what you learn.
    Last edited by trash; 27-05-19 at 10:34 PM.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

  • #27
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    762
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 814 Times in 367 Posts
    Rep Power
    359
    Reputation
    15854

    Default

    If you're caught outright denying climate change, you lose because you were not able to hold the premise of the game.
    They will always think they are right because nobody can prove them wrong.
    And fox news caters to a specific audience who wants confirmation of what they are thinking. The truth never got in the way of a buck from a good story.
    I'll bet you in another 20 years, there will be no more evidence of UFO's Globull warming than there is today or there was 20 years ago.
    The noise will be louder and there will be no actual information.
    Yep! Exactly as you described!
    The game would be rigged from the start because as usual, only one correct way to think and any possibility of a different scenario is barred. Straight out the UFO Play book.
    Always has to be aliens, couldn't be a weather Balloon or a regular aircraft because that wouldn't suit the agenda, and there is no money in sighting something from this world. Nope, the ONLY possibility it can be is a UFO and no other explanation will be accepted and anything that is put forward is discredited for no other reason than it does not fit the desired narrative.
    It's classic and you really have nailed it spot on.

    You know what I'm thinking..... It's probably these UFO Nutters behind all this Globull warming BS! I mean they have had decades to practice their skills and got it all worked out just like you said and the Globull warming game you described matches the UFO panic exactly the same way! I have always said, Globull warming was Y2K with 10 years to get the scam right and until you pointed out how it works, they were nearly getting away with it.

    Wasn't that Y2K a Hoot? All the computers will fall over, end of the world is coming. Hahahaha! I worked with a company at the time that had a HEAP of old computers that had been put in storage years earlier and never touched. After the event they pulled them out and fired them up to put them on a new process line and they were all perfect... Just like my own at home.... But it was supposedly all the Billions spent on fixing them that saved the Day! Hahahaahah!"

    Just got to get enough sheeple on Board, dangle the carrot of where the money is, like play the game or you are out on your arse or come up with some theory and well pay you millions to cure the problem you just invented and you are on a winner. Well until at least all the predictions fail Miserably to come true and the evidence is discovered to be caused by something completely different... like in the case of Globull warming it could be the sun or the Cycles the earth was well known to be going through... at least till they thought up the Globull warming scam.

    Anyway, well done mate!
    You have shown the similarities of how this Bullshit works and how the basic principals can be applied to different con jobs. The stupidity and Bias of that Hypothetical game was EXACTLY how they run the Globull warming scam as well. Only one correct way to think and anything outside that is not allowed so therefore it has to be real no matter what other evidence there may be.... that isn't allowed less it spoil the game we want to play. And the end of the world with Y2K, UFO and the globull warming all lines up too.

    I'm reading things written by loads of people that this is going to end the world within 10 -20 years.... hard to Imagine grown men and women run round thinking this way. And typically, it's all just a part of their desperation to get their screaming heard and double down like you said. If you look at the " Science" they scream so loud about, none of it says anything like end of world scenarios even out to the turn of the century but they are hell bent on causing panic and alarm and want to make out their religion says something that the high priests aren't saying at all. When they go on with exaggeration like this, sure sign it's complete and Utter Bullshit.
    How Typical.
    Wasn't there some big end of world scenario just recently that surprisingly failed... for the 12,856,290 th time in the last 100 years of crackpot predictions?

    Makes it much easier to spot these con jobs when you know how they work although some are so Obvious you could be deaf Dumb and blind and they would still be as transparent as a Brides Nighty.

  • #28
    LSemmens
    lsemmens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rural South OZ
    Posts
    8,257
    Thanks
    7,592
    Thanked 4,814 Times in 2,375 Posts
    Rep Power
    2120
    Reputation
    87540

    Default

    Of course climate change is real, especially if you live in Victoria. IF you don't like the weather, wait about 20 minutes and it will change for you..........
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

  • #29
    Senior Member
    Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Posts
    4,708
    Thanks
    1,445
    Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,642 Posts
    Rep Power
    1285
    Reputation
    49318

    Default Predicting weather and climate change:

    I thought this old saying might be somewhat fitting that also rhymes in the original language:


    If the rooster crows on top of the manure, the weather will change or stay as it is.


    I never figured out if this is just sarcasm or ancient wisdom telling me that the answer is not 42!
    This era of thoughtless consumption must end so we can encourage a world of creative geniuses rather than consumer idiots.


  • #30
    Senior Member
    trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tamworth
    Posts
    3,713
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 2,648 Times in 1,216 Posts
    Rep Power
    988
    Reputation
    36054

    Default

    I think you lost the game before you even started.
    The point of the game is not to determine if climate change is true or not.
    It's to determine if you can work out if it is true or not.
    You did a good job of demonstrating you can't.

    This is the problem with the flat earthers (I use this term in this post to describe all forms of denial).
    They are unable to determine if their belief is valid, and therefore incapable of changing it. That isn't how science works, it's self correcting. If you can't self correct or in this case even be capable of it, then you fall into "Different understanding" ie "I lie to myself and I believe me." You're not doing science, you're doing religion.


    Would you like to try again to prove to yourself that you're not already too far gone down some climate change denial rabbit hole?

    Since you failed the last game, we have to be a bit more serious about the approach this time.
    Now you have to assume that not only is climate change real, but the rabid green alarmists are also correct and that you're wrong.
    Why are you wrong?
    I got $5 says you can't work it out.

    Remember that this level of the game assumes you already lost the climate change argument.
    You now have to force yourself into this position of being wrong and admitting that you were wrong and then making the correction.
    Yes, it is a no win game. You start with the assumption you lost. How bad did you lose?

    If you decide to give this level a go, you lose at any point where you deny you lost the climate change argument or deny climate change.
    Again, this a thought experiment and does not reflect the real world. If you can't make that distinction, then you are well and truly down a type of conspiracy rabbit hole.
    Last edited by trash; 28-05-19 at 10:23 PM.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

  • #31
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    762
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 814 Times in 367 Posts
    Rep Power
    359
    Reputation
    15854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trash View Post
    I think you lost the game before you even started.
    The point of the game is not to determine if climate change is true or not.
    It's to determine if you can work out if it is true or not.
    You did a good job of demonstrating you can't.

    This is the problem with the flat earthers (I use this term in this post to describe all forms of denial).
    They are unable to determine if their belief is valid, and therefore incapable of changing it. That isn't how science works, it's self correcting. If you can't self correct or in this case even be capable of it, then you fall into "Different understanding" ie "I lie to myself and I believe me." You're not doing science, you're doing religion.


    Would you like to try again to prove to yourself that you're not already too far gone down some climate change denial rabbit hole?

    Since you failed the last game, we have to be a bit more serious about the approach this time.
    Now you have to assume that not only is climate change real, but the rabid green alarmists are also correct and that you're wrong.
    Why are you wrong?
    I got $5 says you can't work it out.

    Remember that this level of the game assumes you already lost the climate change argument.
    You now have to force yourself into this position of being wrong and admitting that you were wrong and then making the correction.
    Yes, it is a no win game. You start with the assumption you lost. How bad did you lose?

    If you decide to give this level a go, you lose at any point where you deny you lost the climate change argument or deny climate change.
    Again, this a thought experiment and does not reflect the real world. If you can't make that distinction, then you are well and truly down a type of conspiracy rabbit hole.
    The only thing I can conclude from your rambling post is that your internet connection is working correctly.

    As far as loosing goes, in the globull warming scam, that would have to be the Alarmists that have struck out. After 10 years of this crap, THEY are the ones whining and complaining not enough is being done and we are all doomed and trying to get people to be as deluded as they are.
    The realists aren't the ones crying and sooking and trying to convince anyone to do something or the end of the world is Nigh. They are just laughing at all the alarmists running round in a flap and getting no where. they aren't asking for anyone to do anything and that's what is happening. They are getting what they are happy with, the leftie sooks are not.

    To win the globull warming game you don't have to do a thing because by the panic merchants own admission, nothing worth while is being done.
    Thats fine with the realists and the climate sooks loose out.

    You are right though, The UFO lunatics and the green washed Koolaide zealots are exactly the same in the way they go about trying to convince people their delusions are real.

    Make enough noise till someone listens..... except people have heard it all before and don't give a shit anymore! :0)

    Game over!!

  • #32
    Senior Member
    Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Posts
    4,708
    Thanks
    1,445
    Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,642 Posts
    Rep Power
    1285
    Reputation
    49318

    Default

    Nobody got my post.


    It is not about if climate change is real but if we humans can control and master the weather!
    If we could ever master Zero point energy or even just sustainable fusion that can release usable energy.
    It is called progress. Something that should differ us from animals.


    Be stuck in the same boat since the 1800's using coal to make steam engines create electricity for ever or attempt to move on.


    Yeah flat earthers are stubborn stupid, nothing will change there but somehow they get all the attention and stuff up things for the truely creative.
    In some countries people have discovered a way to earn money with progress, but in the most conservative end of the world, rightfully called down under
    everybody only lives in their moment and is totally frightened of change.
    This era of thoughtless consumption must end so we can encourage a world of creative geniuses rather than consumer idiots.


  • The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

    hinekadon (29-05-19)

  • #33
    LSemmens
    lsemmens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rural South OZ
    Posts
    8,257
    Thanks
    7,592
    Thanked 4,814 Times in 2,375 Posts
    Rep Power
    2120
    Reputation
    87540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nomeat View Post
    I thought this old saying might be somewhat fitting that also rhymes in the original language:


    If the rooster crows on top of the manure, the weather will change or stay as it is.


    I never figured out if this is just sarcasm or ancient wisdom telling me that the answer is not 42!
    The answer is always 42! Don't you know anything?
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

  • #34
    Senior Member
    trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tamworth
    Posts
    3,713
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 2,648 Times in 1,216 Posts
    Rep Power
    988
    Reputation
    36054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    You are right though, The UFO lunatics and the green washed Koolaide zealots are exactly the same in the way they go about trying to convince people their delusions are real.
    I don't think you recognise your own reflection in the mirror George.
    You do not posesses the qualities that you claim these people lack.
    You're down the same conspiracy rabbit hole, only their's has aliens and your's has conspiratorial intellectuals and science literate hippies.

    Game over!!
    Yep, you go that right. You're not capable of the science or logic to even check if your argument is right or wrong.
    This excludes you and insulates you from ever being wrong. That's religion's base position.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

  • #35
    Senior Member
    trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tamworth
    Posts
    3,713
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 2,648 Times in 1,216 Posts
    Rep Power
    988
    Reputation
    36054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nomeat View Post
    ....everybody only lives in their moment and is totally frightened of change.
    That's a pretty good statement. I won't say they are so frightened, they just don't like the idea of change because if things are pretty good now, there is more chance for things to get worse than better. That's natural human behaviour.

    Reality is that things generally get better with time. It doesn't seem like that. We have the word "nostalgia" which represents when things were better in the past.
    Can you think of an antonym for Nostalgia? There's not too many words to describe a shit time in the past.
    We feel Nostalgia even when the present is actually better than the past.

    Ah the days of I1 and goldies. No fvck that shit, we got +100MB bandwidth, torrents and cheap streaming services.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

  • #36
    Senior Member
    Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Posts
    4,708
    Thanks
    1,445
    Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,642 Posts
    Rep Power
    1285
    Reputation
    49318

    Default

    Yes my whole life it was one step down and then surprisingly two steps up.

    I do miss the past because am now a fvcking oldie. I had heaps of fun in the 80's where we had sometimes that pioneering feeling of being amongst the first to try out something new.
    I probably con myself into thinking that it still happens today but that is now only on a hobby level.

    At some stage I hope to reveal my latest top secret hobby project. In reality it is no big deal, but the robotic part might take years to perfect. I certainly have no experience with this automation stuff yet, which is a good thing because I might end up doing things differently than the current state of the art and that will satisfy me more than just getting it to work somehow.
    One riddle I will reveal is that the Main Frame is built probably out of 50 y/o oak
    This era of thoughtless consumption must end so we can encourage a world of creative geniuses rather than consumer idiots.


  • #37
    LSemmens
    lsemmens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rural South OZ
    Posts
    8,257
    Thanks
    7,592
    Thanked 4,814 Times in 2,375 Posts
    Rep Power
    2120
    Reputation
    87540

    Default

    This could go in the youtube thread, but, given your potential projects nomeat what about developing one of It's a scary concept.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

  • #38
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    762
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 814 Times in 367 Posts
    Rep Power
    359
    Reputation
    15854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nomeat View Post
    Yes my whole life it was one step down and then surprisingly two steps up.
    Lucky you!
    My whole life has gone from bad to the point I don't give a damn If I live or die and more days than not wish I wasn't here. I have always said you can always find someone worse off than yourself and you don't have to look to hard to find them but these days, I do have to actually look Bloody hard.

    I do miss the past because am now a fvcking oldie. I had heaps of fun in the 80's where we had sometimes that pioneering feeling of being amongst the first to try out something new.
    In the 80's which was about the best period of my life for what it was, we dodn't have all these alarmists running round telling us we had to take giant steps backwards in our life style or the world was going to end like we do now. Instead of Positivity, all we get shoved down our throats now is Gloom and doom. We were painted a picture of a positive future and indeed many exciting developments have happened, now all we are told by these whingers and lefty sook is we are all doomed unless we do all these things which clearly no one is doing or the majority give a Fk about which makes the globull warming panic merchants just scream gloom and doom louder and louder.


    At some stage I hope to reveal my latest top secret hobby project.
    Whatever you do, call it a green, save the world / Co2 devise. Doesen't matter if it's an automated shoe lace tying machine, Green is where the grant money is so sell it the right way and you could be rich beyond your dreams. Make some crap up to attract Gubbermint and Big biz grants by saying how it saves the environment and you are home and hosed.
    Forget about the product, it's all in the way you sell and market it that counts!

  • #39
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    762
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 814 Times in 367 Posts
    Rep Power
    359
    Reputation
    15854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trash View Post
    You're down the same conspiracy rabbit hole, only their's has aliens and your's has conspiratorial intellectuals and science literate hippies.

    This excludes you and insulates you from ever being wrong. That's religion's base position.
    The Irony is incredible in this one.... and all those like him.

    The ones running round crying and screaming the sky is falling ever louder and telling people the world is going to end, preaching their green religion that we must repent now and follow the word of Gore and green, according to them are right thinking and NOT the Conspiracy theorists. Even though every part of what they are saying and advising is a doomsday scenario and there is only one correct way to think... like they accuse religion of.

    It's the people saying nothing, not wanting to change what anyone does, how they live or what they believe, not buying the green washing the others are peddling and not believing in any of it, they claim are the ones that are brainwashed.
    FFS!!

    You couldn't make this more incredulous, hypocritical and a bigger face palm if one tried!

  • #40
    LSemmens
    lsemmens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rural South OZ
    Posts
    8,257
    Thanks
    7,592
    Thanked 4,814 Times in 2,375 Posts
    Rep Power
    2120
    Reputation
    87540

    Default

    Actually, the world was going to end in the 80s, IIRC, then 2000......
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •