Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zero Point Energy

Thanks

Thanks Trash. Your use of logic does inspire me but doesn’t convince me. There is more and more news being reported of sightings, from various and credible sources and the media will begin, under instruction from higher sources, to trickle more and more information out to the public. They have no choice now as the Disclosure project is forcing their hand. One way the “shadow government” manages to deflect the “truth” is to hide it in plain sight, under the guise of a “conspiracy theory”.
    This started with Roswell and has worked well ever since. A very clever technique. Roswell, for example, is still treated as a joke when the facts ( I use this term loosely) show that , not only did this occur but we have technology now that has resulted from reverse engineering this captured technology. How do I know this? Well, of course, I don’t. I too used to doubt everything in the abscence of proof. And this is not a criticism. It’s has to be this way for the way we live and think in this reality and no, I don’t believe that this reality is the only reality. For some of what I’m suggesting to be true challenges our view of science, reality, religion etc and needs to be assessed with a different understanding of science as we know it. There’s the dilemma. Re writing the science books, so to speak. Just as we’ve reassessed the model of the atom I learnt from school with its set paths of electrons travelling in a set orbit, many more standards will need to be re written to accomodate the new understanding, and yes, Quantum physics has contributed to this.

Thanks

Link from a very recent Fox News bulletin (2019) Again, doesn’t mean it’s true but another example of being drip fed snippets of info so when they finally announce what’s been happening, the general public won’t be shocked or surprised. You’ll see an increase in this sort of story suggesting “we’ve just found out this, or that”, when in reality it’s been known for decades

Thanks
    Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,169 Posts

Sorry SAG64, but have you ever heard the saying, "it was on TV, it must be true".

There isn't more and more sightings. There is just more alleged sightings being reported.

One way the “shadow government” manages to deflect the “truth” is to hide it in plain sight, under the guise of a “conspiracy theory”.
    Conspiratorial thinking is a warning sign that you're not thinking clearly. The larger a conspiracy is in terms of the number of information elements, the less likely it is to be real.
    It follows an inverse squared law. Reality = 1 / n²

Ah good old Roswell NM. It's a small town which have no claim to fame if it weren't for a great work of fiction.
    Anaheim California has a similar claim to fame, but nobody pretends the giant talking mouse is real.
    An I don't blame Roswell for cashing in on game. Rachelle Nevada is another. It's a great place to visit. I was in both places last year. (No, I am not an alien).
    I highly recommend visiting them if you like UFOs or Planes or the desert. If you also like listening to conspiracy nutters, they're great places for a laugh.

Oh reverse engineered alien technology. Oh that's a good one too!
    I tell you about a guy named Bob Lazar. Bob is quiet frankly a bullshit artist. He's the Yuri Geller of UFO's. Bending spoons has made Yuri very rich and not once has he used his supernatural powers (if he actually had any) to bend a spoon.
    So too Bob has made UFO's work for him. Despite being full of Bob has made his infamy work for him. He runs Unitednuclear.com which is a favourite online haunt of mine.

I don’t believe that this reality is the only reality.
    I've told others on this forum, You do know you're not supposed to drink the bong water?
    Unfortunately it's called a "universe" for a reason, there is only one of them.
    It's easy to speculate there is more than one, but there is zero evidence for it. That doesn't mean there might be, but the onus of proof is on the claimant.

Challenges religion? What on? They're not big on reality unless it involves hiding money.

"A different understanding of science"? Wow, that's a good one. Science IS understanding. There is no changing it.
    "Different understanding" translated into English is, "I lie to you and you believe me."
    Not believing me == not understanding.

Yes, Science is self correcting and re-writes what it says. But this is NOT "a different understanding". Science does not try to prove the truth.
    Science tries to continually disprove the truth and in doing so removes what is not true. This is no what ghost hunters, Big footers, flat earthers or ufologists do.
    But science has and continues to build on existing knowledge. Older science is complemented by new science, it does not discredit or discard it.

OK... the Fox News video. Yes, the truth is not strong with fox news unless that truth is something they like.
    And fox news caters to a specific audience who wants confirmation of what they are thinking. The truth never got in the way of a buck from a good story.
    I'll be you in another 20 years, there will be no more evidence of UFO's than there is today or there was 20 years ago.
    The noise will be louder and there will be no actual information.

Imagine that. There is so many people talking so much bullshit that if a single UFO did land and one person saw it and reported it, he would be drowned out by the millions of cranks with their shit stories. Once again, Monty Python could write the script for this one.

Here's a good one for the readers. Fire up google search for images and search for UFO. Take note how many pictures you see of UFO's. Not artwork of UFO's or photo shopped works of art. Now compare how many pictures you think are real to the old photos that you know are fake. There are still less "questionable" photos now than there are old fakes.
    Of course, you know where they hide all the "real" photos.... down the conspiracy rabbit hole.

Have you seen the documentary "Behind the Curve"?
    It's about the true flat earthers. These people really believe the earth is flat. They're also not the dumbest of people on the earth. They are smart enough to devise experiments to demonstrate if the earth is flat or round. They design the experiments, predict the results for each outcome and then........ when the evidence does not support what they believe, they disconnect with reality, ignore the result and try find fault with the equipment or test.
    They repeat the test or improve the test and still get the same negative result and still they CAN'T change their minds.

This is where you will see the difference between scientist and ufologists. Science will change it's mind the moment there is credible (any) evidence. It wants to be proven wrong.
    Ufologists will not change their minds, they will double down and double down again. Every time they will double down to avoid being wrong with the hope, this time ufo's will be real.
    They never are and because it costs nothing but denial, they can double down to infinity. They will always think they are right because nobody can prove them wrong.
    Argument from ignorance fallacy.

Bigfooters are no different. They're forever chasing "blobsquatches". There are fuzzy blobs roaming the forests of North America occasionally they're mistaken for humanoid forms.
    60 years of bigfoot and not a single bone or hair. No evidence except poorly faked footprints and gorilla suit pictures.

I would encourage you to make your own UFO's and fly them and then pay careful attention to the reports.
    I just tried to find some of mine from media reports in the past, but they all appear to have fallen off the edge of the internet now.
    It's also harder to fool people because they're more familiar with my kinds of UFO's and people are expecting drones.

If I flew a quad copter at night 20 years ago, you can imagine the kinds of UFO reports I could generate.

If you succeed in fooling people, their reports will at first be mild and you can easily understand how they could mistake what they saw.
    But then when isolated groups of people who saw the same thing report to each other, that's when things really get exciting and the claims really are out of this world
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (18-05-19),Skepticist (18-05-19)

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12