Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Zero Point Energy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by securityalarmguy64 View Post

You will see changes in medicine, you will see new finding in science (again,not new). Anti gravity devices (anti mass they are calling them) will be shown to be a "new finding", they will start to acknowledge the existence of UFO (although they've discredited the name so will now call them something else). Within a year. Not expecting you disbelievers to change your fixed views based on the present known. It will be so "in your face" soon that believe it or not, you will see it "without" knowing the physics (currently) of things and how they work.
    Just saying
    I tell you what, I will put $10,000 in an escrow account and make the details public to everyone here. You do the same to back up your statements and beliefs.
    We will wait 12 Months, 18 if you like, and if these miracle discoveries have not been revealed as being sourced from UFO's in Antarctica, I walk away with the money.
    If they are, then you will be $10K better off and have publicly proven your insight without any possible question. You'll be able to make a lot more money on the talk show Circuit as well.

You wouldn't want to be though of as just another crakpot full of the usual bullshit would you so you give some specifics of these predictions so we know exactly what to look for and we'll organise the deposit of the funds Can be in a solicitors account as well if you wish) and then see who turns out to be the poorer disbeliever and what turns up in our faces.

No excuses, no fking about, plenty of people here to see this and we can put it on SM or whatever you like so you get more exposure and credibility when it comes true. I'll pay the money even if there is just some half practical anti gravity system made public and I won't even hold you to where that came from.

If you want to go more than $10K that's fine but I'll probably need a month to cash in some investments but I can put up the $10K straight off. I'm happy to put in a lot more if you are. 100% return on a 12-18 month investment on this risk I am prepared to take as it sounds like a good money maker to me.
    I guess the bigger the pot the more people who will be interested in out bet and the more people you can show up my disbelief for.

So, lets put your money where your prediction is and my money where my disbelief is!

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Let me guess, under all that ice and snow is

v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    wait for it
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    more ice and snow!

Don't thank me.
    ...and if we are lucky maybe some ancient bacteria that will NOT wipe us out.

However there WILL be claims that the bacteria, that seems to defy gravity is an alien life form(from UFOs) and somebody might lose their bet.

(you may thank me)
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 09-06-19 at 06:10 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

That's a pretty safe bet George

The internet is so much easier to express wild prophecy than standing on a street corner with a sandwich placard.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234