Thanks Trash. Your use of logic does inspire me but doesn’t convince me. There is more and more news being reported of sightings, from various and credible sources and the media will begin, under instruction from higher sources, to trickle more and more information out to the public. They have no choice now as the Disclosure project is forcing their hand. One way the “shadow government” manages to deflect the “truth” is to hide it in plain sight, under the guise of a “conspiracy theory”.
This started with Roswell and has worked well ever since. A very clever technique. Roswell, for example, is still treated as a joke when the facts ( I use this term loosely) show that , not only did this occur but we have technology now that has resulted from reverse engineering this captured technology. How do I know this? Well, of course, I don’t. I too used to doubt everything in the abscence of proof. And this is not a criticism. It’s has to be this way for the way we live and think in this reality and no, I don’t believe that this reality is the only reality. For some of what I’m suggesting to be true challenges our view of science, reality, religion etc and needs to be assessed with a different understanding of science as we know it. There’s the dilemma. Re writing the science books, so to speak. Just as we’ve reassessed the model of the atom I learnt from school with its set paths of electrons travelling in a set orbit, many more standards will need to be re written to accomodate the new understanding, and yes, Quantum physics has contributed to this.