Thread: Motorola Moto-G phone will not respond to and answer incoming calls with touchscreen?

Thanks

Default Motorola Moto-G phone will not respond to and answer incoming calls with touchscreen?

Hi guys,

I have had this mobile phone Moto-G since mid 2015. It has been a great phone with no issues up to date.

All of a sudden today a phone call will come in - all the bells and whistles happen - but the incoming call icon in the centre of the touch screen will not respond?

Short of throwing the phone against a brick wall is there any advice anybody can please offer to resurrect it? I have been on the net and have read that the cache partition may have to be cleared. I tried to do this with the volume control up and down and the power button on the side of the phone but all I managed to do was turn the phone off and on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Look Here ->

Thanks

Turned the phone off overnight and tried phone this morning and .......................presto all working on the touchpad on receiving calls.

I don't know what was with the phone yesterday ......................some glitch.....................but all good today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!