Thread: I need softwares to program TV decoder boxes

Thanks

Default I need softwares to program TV decoder boxes

Saludos, amigos, soy nuevo en este foro. Greetings, friends, I'm new in this forum.

Soy de Cuba y en mi pais se están vendiendo cajas decodificadoras de TV digital de fabricación china con la norma DTMB (no son satelitales). I am from Cuba and in my country, digital TV decoder boxes manufactured in China with the DTMB standard are being sold (they are not satellite).

Las marcas son:
    The brands are:
    GELECT
    SOYEA
    KONKA
    REALTV
    MICO
    RUNCH

Estos equipos poseen microprocesadores GX3113, MSD7816 y MSD7831. Necesito conseguir los datasheet de estos circuitos integrados. These devices have microprocessors GX3113, MSD7816 and MSD7831. I need to get the datasheet of these integrated circuits.

Yo me dedico a la reparación de estos equipos y necesito saber si hay algún software con los que se puedan abrir, visualizar y modificar los firmwares de estos equipos, así como poder reprogramar estos DTV cuando tengan el firmware corrupto. I am dedicating to the repair of these equipments and I need to know if there is any software with which I can open, visualize and modify the firmware of these devices, as well as being able to reprogram these DTVs when they have corrupt firmware.

Por ejemplo: el software "GXDownloader" se utiliza para programar los equipos con micro GX3113, pero para los otros procesadores no he encontrado ningún software. Les agradecería me respondan y me ayuden. Gracias. For example: the "GXDownloader" software is used for programming the devices with GX3113 micro, but for the other processors I haven't found any software. I would appreciate if you answer and help me. Thank you.

Look Here ->
    Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

why not contact the manufacturer??
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

Thanks

I have tried to search all this information online, but I have not managed to find anything about these devices
    and the address of the suppliers is unknown. That's why I need help. Thanks.