Thread: Ife as I see it

Thanks

Default LIfe as I see it

Life as I see it .

We are conceived ,an egg and a sperm gets in, then everything changes . Cells start dividing and multiplying from there and it does not come close to stopping until we are adults.
    Up to about 5 there seems to just be a chemical type mind and liver factory where everything in our ancestors has been recorded and perhaps improved and then a conscious mind develops over it .Both continue on doing their job thereafter.

So there we are suddenly conscious and aware of ourselves and able to move around freely.We learn from everything around us.The chemical brain keeps the essentials going that the conscious need not bother with. Cells keep dividing and growing adding new features at puberty according to the written record in our DNA.

Our purpose? Reproduce that same genetic pattern as soon as possible, Its the base program . Everything else is ancillary, subservient to that.

In our learning we are bombarded with other entity's thoughts and campaigns. Religion Politics Health Taxes Manners Customs and Truths. We take from some and reject others ,firstly steered by our Parents, then by our own likes and prejudices. We become an adult. We explore and learn ,some more than others, and then settle on a view of Life that seems right to us.

Have we done our duty to our genes? Have we reproduced? On we go as some cells need replacing and some faults in their replacements start to appear. Viruses and bacteria are developing and getting stronger so we must too.
    Eventually we reach a point where something beats us and we die . Or we meet with an accident. It stops there.

At that time all those processes stop ,the cells break down , the electrical and other interactions stop. There is nothing just a mass of dead matter. No spirit, no ghost ,nothing to go elsewhere.

Memories of our actions in the past and how we looked are all that is left in the minds of the living and that fades very, very quickly . They are concerned with their life as they should be. Dust to dust is as it is.
    Last edited by tytower; 14-05-19 at 09:45 PM.
    My Health , my Family and my Property are not Government business. Governments should do what they were designed to do . Govern the issues that are best done by a central body in the country to protect it from foreign invasion.State Governments and Local Councils should be abolished to stop the duplication and waste of funds.

To defeat corruption in the public service , give them three times the penalty. Have them agree on hiring.

Look Here ->
    Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Are we to assume then that there is no such thing as religion and it should be banned then go out and multiply ===== therefore rape doesnt exist either ??? ps would you mind dropping off you wife ???? cant pick her up for a couple of months sorry !!! lol

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 2,521 Posts

Nah.. I am the only one who exists in MY UNIVERSE and you are all a figment of my imagination and I have a huge imagination or somebody very smart programmed it

But hey you might have your own UNIVERSE and I don't exist.

Prove it!
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (14-05-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,062 Times in 9,090 Posts

Que?
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,664 Times in 831 Posts

Live to find love/a partner and reproduce ("go forth and multiply") is the biggest trick ever played on humanity.