Thread: Reliance XR Pro

Thanks

Default Reliance XR Pro

Hi. has anyone played around with the new Reliance XR Pro panels yet? So far I've run into a few issues. Push notifications in Ultrasync+ returns error "internal error 105" (only tried Android so far). Zwave does not find or register anything (bumps back to login page when adding anything). Setting up rooms does not stick, and defaults. Not sure about adding cameras, but does not find my Hik's on network. Be interested to here anyone's experiences so far.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

See the panel and the hills product launch. Haven't used it yet.
    I know there is a few software bugs that firmware updates will fix. To be expected with any new product.
    I think the ip camera feature only works with the hills Truview product.
    Would of thought push notifications would be ok as no different to the zerowire product. Will it work with UltraConnect instead?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by secure View Post
    See the panel and the hills product launch. Haven't used it yet.
    I know there is a few software bugs that firmware updates will fix. To be expected with any new product.
    I think the ip camera feature only works with the hills Truview product.
    Would of thought push notifications would be ok as no different to the zerowire product. Will it work with UltraConnect instead?
    I did try Ultraconnect, same error messages and behavior. Interlogix said they are aware of the notification issue, but couldn't tell me anymore. Guess its the FW waiting game for now.

Banned
    Thanks

HI Guys,

I have just tried the XR Pro myself. powered it up and connected to 16vac, connected to LAN. logged in via Web Browser. Changed the IP from DHCP to static. Gone.

Rebooted etc etc.... it has disapeared.. now bricked. lol

Only have existing 3 wire keypads which cant program. Need a new 4 wire type to try to set the network settings again.
    Last edited by Alarmtech; 07-06-19 at 08:19 AM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Alarmtech For This Useful Post:

secure (07-06-19)

Thanks

Could you do the power up default to return it to dhcp?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by realistix View Post
    Hi. has anyone played around with the new Reliance XR Pro panels yet? So far I've run into a few issues. Push notifications in Ultrasync+ returns error "internal error 105" (only tried Android so far). Zwave does not find or register anything (bumps back to login page when adding anything). Setting up rooms does not stick, and defaults. Not sure about adding cameras, but does not find my Hik's on network. Be interested to here anyone's experiences so far.
    Push notifications on the XR panel is a firmware issue which has been fixed with a firmware release. Only certain truvision cameras work on the XR panel. These are wireless cameras that connect to either your Ethernet or wireless network and the panel searches for them automatically. These cameras aren't working just yet with the XR panel. That's awaiting a firmware update.

In regards to programming. Once you connect the panel up for the first time you can use the Ethernet to get it on the network and use an ip scanning tool to search for the ip address. Once you have found it you can web browse into it through Chome or IE I find work best.

All programming can be done through the web and also the ultrasync app.

Hope this helps

• The Following User Says Thank You to gibbsg For This Useful Post:

secure (06-08-19)

Thanks

Firmware has been updated. Only available through Interlogix atm (not on website). This system is not ready for home automation environments and Z-Wave is a glossy word they have added to it. Don't expect all or any third party z-wave devices to work or function as they might sell/tell you. Really this is a slightly upgraded NX panel, with a few extra features. Perhaps they will add control protocols to current z-wave controllers at some point as per Elk panels and DSC. Touch keypad is clunky and not really a smooth experience either. Nothing new in this panel compared to what was on the market already. Built in comnav and wireless is a bonus, however price almost evens out.

• The Following User Says Thank You to realistix For This Useful Post:

secure (07-08-19)

Thanks

I just recently installed XR pro system in my new home, I'm having the same internal error 105 when setting up push notifications on the UltraSync app. Is anyone able to share newer firmware?

Currently running A59P000009-23u

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P4N1C View Post
    I just recently installed XR pro system in my new home, I'm having the same internal error 105 when setting up push notifications on the UltraSync app. Is anyone able to share newer firmware?

Currently running A59P000009-23u
    Interlogix will give it to you if your an installer. Or return the board to DAS for update.

Thanks

Have used NX/Reliance products for years and they always have bugs when a new model is released. One they are sorted out they seem rock solid though. I always wait a year or so as I been caught out so many times.

Thanks

The alarm works fine, just like any NX panel. However the buzz words they use to sell it don't. Interlogix refuses to work with IOT automation products, which already have a large market share in homes and businesses. If they allowed third party connectivity, perhaps they would have a nice product. Until then, plenty of alarms that integrate into current IOT automation systems will continue to do well. It's getting harder and harder to install 10 apps (exaggerating a little), all doing different things, on someones phone and say that's normal.

Thanks

Default Reliance XR Pro

Hi Guys,

Just a quick one,

I have a Reliance XR Pro installed here at home and would like to add locks to the doors also break glass etc but I can't find a website showing me all the options available for this system.

I also have a safe that I would like to add sensors to but again I can't find any information on what's available.

If anyone can point me in the direction that would be greatly appreciated

Google is how I found this thread so I have googled

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by bushytas; 16-10-23 at 11:11 AM.

Thanks

You can put a 3rd party sensor / devices on the system, doesn't need to be Reliance brand.
    For a sensor on a safe look at seismic sensor. Otherwise a normal vibration sensor.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by secure View Post
    You can put a 3rd party sensor / devices on the system, doesn't need to be Reliance brand.
    For a sensor on a safe look at seismic sensor. Otherwise a normal vibration sensor.
    What 3rd Party sensors can be used? I am looking for wireless window reed switches and if possible a wireless transmitter to open/close my garage door from the xrpro report or ultrasync app.

Thanks

3rd party sensors as hard wired sensor options.
    If using wireless will need to be genuine products to suit in-built wireless receiver.
    To open garage door, install a cable from garage door motor to alarm panel if possible, add in a relay linked to panel and add a XR remotes. Requires programming to suit.