Thread: Tesla Hyperlight Eyewear?

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

Default Tesla Hyperlight Eyewear?

Ok, so my question; is the following truth or fiction? I suspect the later. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Should it be in the bullshit alarm thread?

THE® Glasses provide active hyperlight therapy that maintains, strengthens and revitalizes the body of the wearer on a quantum level.

THE®Glasses protect against harmful rays from natural and artificial lighting, sunlight and the light from electronic devices, and in particular against their combined effect to which we are exposed around the clock

COGNITIVE ABILITIES
    Quantum Hyperlight is created by passing light through the Quantum Hyperlight Optics® lens, which positively affects both vision and brain function. This contributes to the general improvement of the wearer’s physical and mental state, thereby optimising the body functions.

VISION
    THE® Glasses enable users to regenerate biomolecules and biostructures in a unique way, maintaining optimum bioprocesses in the eyes and brain. The result is a psychophysical balance – we see better, we feel better, we think better, we are more productive and more successful.
    THE® Glasses protect your eyes from various ailments
    THE® Glasses strengthen the eye ciliary muscle
    THE® Glasses decelerate the onset of cataract
    THE® Glasses prevent senile degeneration of the macula THE® Glasses postpone the need for wearing corrective eyeglasses

• HE® Glasses postpone the need for wearing corrective eyeglasses

STYLE & BEAUTY
    THE® Glasses have an anti-aging effect on the skin around the eyes. They eliminate and convert dangerous UV and blue light spectrum radiation into desirable light waves that maintain and stimulate natural regeneration/synthesis of collagen and elastin. This contributes to alleviating the existing and preventing the emergence of new wrinkles around the eyes. Such a unique feature is another reason to wear them both indoors and outdoors!
    THE® Glasses function differently than all other glasses and they also look distinctive
    THE® Glasses are a fashionable detail that will mark your style as well

HORMONAL STATUS
    THE® Glasses uniquely optimize the levels of serotonin (“happiness hormone”), dopamine (“pleasure hormone”), melatonin (the hormone responsible for sleep regulation) and cortisol (stress hormone), bringing them into a natural balance, crucial for a healthy mental and physical functioning of the organism.
    THE® Glasses establish psychological balance and strengthen self-confidence
    THE® Glasses improve mood and lower stress level
    THE® Glasses reduce anxiety, depression and aggression
    THE® Glasses regulate sleep disorders and significantly reduce the consequences of jet lag THE® Glasses raise and maintain the necessary level of vitality throughout the day
    Source:
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

Look Here ->

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Some scams are hard to spot but anytime you see the word "Tesla" no matter who is using it, you know it's a complete and utter Crock.

Tesla is the most favoured word used by Conmen and bullship artists the world over. If its not naming the Italian inventor HIMSELF, It's a crock.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

I have to assume there is no copyright on the name Tesla.
    The youtube video with 1.3k clicks is ridiculous, how did you stumble over that?

Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Ok...... I had to start typing a reply because I have only read the first line and bullshit alarm caught fire.

active
    ...we are not off to a good start
    hyperlight therapy
    "hyperlight" that's 1
    that maintains, strengthens and revitalizes
    "revitalises" that's 2
    the body of the wearer on a quantum level.
    "quantum" that's 3

A this point I have no read any other of the following lines.
    I'm about to go back and read the next paragraph now.

THE®Glasses protect against harmful rays from natural and artificial lighting, sunlight and the light from electronic devices, and in particular against their combined effect to which we are exposed around the clock.
    The language sounds rather Englishesque. Like it is not this person's first language even thought they are fluent. It causes one to be more cautious or at least a bit racist
    "Glasses protect against harmful rays" .... There's a 5G joke waiting there. Basically, it's just spin.
    Lets just go with some simple science. Since it's all about the light... that would be IR light, Visible light or UV light. Of which UV is the only one we might consider to pose any harm.
    The simple science is that glass, absorbs/blocks UV light. It's why your arm gets sunburn with the car window down, but not with the car window up. It's also why UV lights like EEPROM erasers use Pyrex/Borosilicate instead of glass on their UV fluro tubes.

COGNITIVE ABILITIES
    Quantum Hyperlight is created by passing light through the Quantum Hyperlight Optics® lens, which positively affects both vision and brain function. This contributes to the general improvement of the wearer’s physical and mental state, thereby optimising the body functions.
    "Quantum" - repeated use of the word is like using "atomic" during the 60's. Bullshit sales pitch.
    "positively affects both vision and brain function" Groucho Marx glasses have these same qualities.
    "improvement of the wearer’s physical and mental state" .. Groucho Marx glasses do this too. If you wear them in public, everybody will know that you have some "brain function issues" and people will treat you with the kind of "special" they think you need to help you get through the day without emergency psychiatric medication.

THE® Glasses enable users to regenerate biomolecules and biostructures in a unique way,
    OK.... the bullshit alarm is at DEFCON 5. We can't go on with the scientifical and techno-babble.

The next few paragraphs are just more of the same, like your customer isn't already amazed like a deer in headlights.

Even the TAC glasses aren't pushing that much BS.
    "Glare in a tactical situation could be dangerous". Like your average idiot is going to find himself in any sort of tactical situation and if he was wearing shiny glasses, then he fvcking deserves to be on the customer side of the 50cal BMG complaints department desk.
    What is amazing about the TAC glasses is that they found some idiots who thought $2 plastic polaroid glasses from china where some kind of new technology.
    And if these people aren't real free range idiots off the street and are in fact paid actors, then I don't think their acting careers are off to a good start if customers can tell the advertisement is cooked like a Melville island Goanna.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (27-05-19),lsemmens (27-05-19),Tiny (27-05-19),tristen (28-05-19)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nomeat View Post
    ...how did you stumble over that?
    Never mind ...Monaco.

I trust the only feature these glasses have is a high price.

Think I will stick to my Ray Ban Scuderia Ferrari. At least they don't look so ridiculous.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 27-05-19 at 01:17 AM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (27-05-19),Tiny (27-05-19)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks

There you go, I knew it would give you all a good laugh.

Well spotted nomeat. Yes the missus spotted the add while watching the F1 practice & asked me look up what they were.

When I read it, I instantly thought of an old saying, 'If you can't impress them with your brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit'.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (27-05-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Tesla Hyperlight Eyewear?

Was all I needed for my BS alarm to go into overdrive. I just sat back and waited for the fireworks. FWIW I never did read the OP. Just the replies.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Best Laugh ive had in ages

No hang on, this is an even bigger laugh

Last edited by ol' boy; 27-05-19 at 07:05 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Sounds Legit to me!
    I think this is the science and research that lead to the development of these glasses. Theroy sounds the exact same thing to me.

<a data-cke-saved-href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7G7xOG2Ag" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7G7xOG2Ag">

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    That is just fvcking disturbing.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    [video=youtube;W75_NGmDvew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W75_NGmDvew/video]

Best Laugh ive had in ages

So you have a pair on the way then. lol.
    Cheers, Tiny

ol' boy (28-05-19)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trash View Post
    That is just fvcking disturbing.
    What is really disturbing is the number of people that will believe it.
    Cheers, Tiny

george65 (28-05-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

At least, if you buy one of these you'll get a free hyperlight wallet to go with it.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...