Thread: New security Alarm for home

Thanks

Default New security Alarm for home

Hi,
    Can any body give idea how much it cost to have new alarm system for home. cost+ installation charges?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ali2007 View Post
    Hi,
    Can any body give idea how much it cost to have new alarm system for home. cost+ installation charges?
    depends what you want, how many sensors, if it's an upgrade and already cabled?

you may want remotes or module to control from your phone

also depends if house single or double story.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Depends what sort of Dog you want.

I highly recommend Shepherds and Rottweilers. I lived in the capitol shit####ery suburb of Sydney for 24 Years and NEVER locked the back door once. The neighbours whom all had alarms ALL got rolled and more than once yet we never had a problem. No way in hell it was good luck that's for sure. haven't locked the front or the rear door since we got here either. Dog has the run of the house and the yard. I have yet to meet anyone game enough to come into a place with a ( decent) dog they don't know.

The kids grew up with the dogs and they were the most gentle, good natured animals you could imagine. I'd let them go to one of the most Notorious parks on their own when they were about 12 Yo and never worried. The thugs that frequented the place, tough hardcases they thought they were, always found somewhere else to be when a Sheppard and a rotty turned up and all that was between them and the beasts were 2 Kids they probably would have rolled otherwise. they would walk up the road with a bunch of future inmates in the making coming the other way and the 10 of them would cross over and then cross back after they passed. I used to go out at night to some of the most dodgy suburbs for work and had a few people approach me till one of the pups stuck their heads out the car window and they literally turned on their heels and took off. Geez I used to laugh. All I had to say to the dog was " Heads up" and she knew what it meant.

Alarms are not cheap and can be a pain. Nothing says deterrent like a decent dog. Make them a part of the family and they will protect you like no alarm can either.