Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Speech At Work (not)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Default Free Speech At Work (not)

Seems Israel Folaus' Gofundme page has been taken down.....it seems they are going to convict him of heresy no matter what.

GoFundMe pull down Israel Folau’s fundraising page
    Jessica Cortis
    Reporter
    @Jess_cortis‏
    Adrian McMurray
    Digital journalist
    @adrianmcmurray
    25 minutes ago June 24, 2019
    116 Comments

Israel Folau’s GoFundMe page has been shut down.

The fundraising platform has pulled Folau’s page, claiming that the former Wallaby’s campaign violated its terms of service.

In a statement, GoFundMe me said they would be issuing full refunds to all donors, after Folau raised in excess of $700,000.

“Today we will be closing Israel Folau’s campaign and issuing full refunds to all donors. After a routine period of evaluation, we have concluded that this campaign violates our terms of service,” GoFundMe Australia regional manager Nicola Britton said.

“As a company, we are absolutely committed to the fight for equality for LGBTIQ+ people and fostering an environment of inclusivity. While we welcome GoFundMes engaging in diverse civil debate, we do not tolerate the promotion of discrimination or exclusion.”

GoFundMe’s official Twitter account handle and logo features a rainbow coloured flag in support of LGBTIQ+ people, which was used on their site before Folau launched his crowdfunding campaign.

It comes as the Wallabies star attended a closed church service at his father’s house yesterday after launching his $3 million funding campaign. The service is usually broadcast on Facebook and open to the public at the Uniting Church Kenthurst.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (24-06-19)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,905 Posts

"Free Speech" as such in this country has gone, I believe its now called "Monitored & Censored Speech"...
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

enf (24-06-19),Keith (25-06-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I wouldn't Contribute to a fund for a person of his wealth however I think Shutting down the campaign is disgusting.
    IF people want to contribute, as clearly a shitload did, Then that's not for the site to decide is right or wrong. Their BS Terms where they typically go overboard to distance and absolve themselves of any campaign and then say they can be judge and jurors is typical PC Bullshit.

I said before that if he launched a legal fund he'd raise a shitload of money and that has been proven correct. I think it was the speed and amount of money that put the wind up the powers that be and the string pullers that probably brought pressure to bear of gofunkme to cancel the campaign. I never have any doubt about the level of conspiracy and corruption in anything these days especially a political issue that the lefties would have a sook about like this.

Imagine how that put the wind up the NRL to see he had $3/4 M to fight them before he pulled a cent out his pocket. He could have tied them up and raked them over the coals twice over. Would have scared the crap out of them.
    The petition against the fund raiser was equal BS. IF you don't think it's right, then don't donate! Sounds simple enough but of course the PC Lefties get upset when someone dares to think any other way that the way the deem to be correct and acceptable.

Looking at Gofunkme's site, there are some questionable campaigns on there which seem OK by them. They should realise there are other similar sites and also ways of doing direct deposits etc.

I don't know beans about Folau, I don't follow or care for football but I support his case and doubly now with this BS corruption.
    It's not about his sacking, it's about our Values and the way the PC brigade are hell bent on undermining them.
    I'm sure this will only win him MORE support. As I also said before, the NRL would be smart, for once, to settle this long before it gets to court.
    They are trying to pit their association over the beliefs of a lot of people including a large and infinitely loyal portion of the players.

Even if they win the legal battle, they will well loose the support of a big chunk of the public and the more ink and air this gets, the worse their position will be.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (24-06-19),alpha0ne (25-06-19),enf (24-06-19),LeroyPatrol (25-06-19),VroomVroom (25-06-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,905 Posts

Yeah George, I have to agree, dammit.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    "Free Speech" as such in this country has gone, I believe its now called "Monitored & Censored Speech"...
    Just the beginning.

Just watching the Fiction, I mean news, A judge has Ruled in WA that Farce book and other social Media sites can be held liable as the publishers of peoples posts. A low Life waste of Oxygen with a record a Mile long had a sook about what people were writing about him and somehow took the social media sites to court.

Effing amazing. This POS Criminal can get money to take social media giants to court but the leftie sooks get upset when a Faithful man that has not committed any crimes wants to raise money from public donations rather than the gubbermint to take action against employers whom he and many others feel have wronged him.

WTF did the little crim get his money from? Worse still, how much does he ultimately stand to gain through his criminal actions??

The amount of censorship now will go nuts. Would seem they will need to approve every comment before it goes live which could bring down the whole social media industry.
    Certainly won't worry me. I would love to see farce book go down for a start and people pull their heads out their damn phones and look around them for once.
    Last edited by george65; 24-06-19 at 06:42 PM.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (25-06-19),enf (24-06-19),Jma (25-06-19),LeroyPatrol (25-06-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Fundraiser back up at Australian Christian Lobby....$400,000 raised by 10am.

Israel Folau’s legal fundraiser reborn after Australian Christian Lobby launches new legal appeal
    Israel Folau with wife Maria in Adelaide. Picture: Diimex
    Israel Folau with wife Maria in Adelaide. Picture: Diimex

Deborah Cornwall
    Journalist
    @deborahcornwall
    Jessica Cortis
    Reporter
    @Jess_cortis‏
    17 minutes ago June 25, 2019
    297 Comments

The Australian Christian Lobby has launched a new fundraising website for Israel Folau after GoFundMe banned the Christian rugby star using the crowdfunding platform to fund his legal battle with Rugby Australia.

Folau launched his GoFundMe appeal for $3 million on Friday and had raised more than $750,000 within four days. But the fundraising platform pulled the campaign because it violated their terms of service and announced it would refund all donations.

“As a company, we are absolutely committed to the fight for equality for LGBTIQ+ people and fostering an environment of inclusivity. While we welcome GoFundMe’s engaging in diverse civil debate, we do not tolerate the promotion of discrimination or exclusion,” GoFundMe Australia’s regional manager Nicola Britton said.
    Read Next

exclusive
    Funds want energy action
    PERRY WILLIAMS

But Martyn Iles, the managing director of the Australian Christian Lobby, has stepped in and is hosting an online appeal for funds from its own website.

“On behalf of the Australian Christian Lobby, I have spoken to Israel Folau to let him know that ACL will be donating $100,000 to his legal defence, because it’s right and it sets an important legal precedent,’’ Mr Iles said.

“I have also offered to host his online appeal for funds here on our website and he has accepted our offer. All gifts you give on this web page will be deposited into a trust account to pay for Israel Folau’s legal case.’’

As of 10am this morning, the site had raised nearly $400,000.

So, been chatting with @IzzyFolau and we fixed it... #standwithizzy
    — Martyn Iles (@MartynLloydIles) June 24, 2019

Folau’s push to raise a legal war chest to defend his religious beliefs was deemed unworthy by GoFundMe and a “violatio#n” of the company’s values. But the US crowd-funding site cheerfully backed a trans#gender Australian nurse to have “vocal feminisation surgery’.

A doomed quest by a 20-year-old Perth man to raise $500,000 to buy a Ferrari also got the #platform’s seal of approval.

The decision to dump the former# Wallaby’s funding page unleashed a furious response across the country yesterday, with Mr Iles describing the move as “alarming” and “grand hypocrisy”.

“It’s decided to wield its politic#ally correct baseball bat against anyone who doesn’t toe the line with their PC view of the world,” he told The Australian last night.

“How can they take down a fundraising page on the grounds it violates their diversity and inclus#ion policy while excluding a man on the basis of his faith identity?”

Despite dumping Folau’s efforts#, a GoFundMe campaign in Britain titled “Israel Folau’s intolerance will not be tolerated’’ was still running and had raised about Ł8500 ($15,600) last night.

Greens senator Sarah Hanson-Young used GoFundMe to raise money for legal costs in her def#am#ation battle against then senat#or David Leyonhjelm after he told her to “stop shagging men”.

A spokesman for Folau last night described the platform’s decis#ion to “buckle” to a “continuing campaign of discrimination against him and his 10,000-plus supporters” as “very disappointing”.

He said Folau’s personal website had already been the target of a sustained cyber attack, forcing the website to be shut down on Friday for 12 hours. His wife, Maria, had also been “vilified” for supporting her husband.

“While Israel does not intend to respond in detail at this time regardi#ng the accusations thrown at him or his family, he wants it known that these attacks have hardened his resolve,” the spokesman said.

Folau’s GoFundMe page had attracted $700,000 from donors worldwide in a push to raise a $3 million legal war chest for Folau to take on Rugby Australia in court over its decision to terminat#e his contract last month.

The platform said all the ##donors would now have their money refunded, but it has yet to respond to questions about whether donors will still be charged its usual 2.2 per cent transaction fee.

“As a company, we are abso#lutely committed to the fight for equality for LGBTIQ+ people and fostering an environment of inclusivity,” spokeswoman Nicola# Britton said. “While we welcome GoFundMe’s engaging in diverse civil debate#, we do not tolerate the promotion of discrimination or exclusion.”

GoFundMe pages yesterday were raising funds for myriad# #activities, including allowing a man to migrate to Australia to be with his male partner and gender reassignment surgeries including for a 38-year-old nursing assistant# who was attempting to raise $17,000 for vocal feminis#ation surgery, cheek implants and a lip lift.

The nursing assistant had to date raised only $5 but a transgender Australian man named Silas had raised $1270 of a $10,000 target for “top surgery’’.

In 2016, GoFundMe carried an attempt by accused hacker Dylan Wheeler to crowd-fund a $500,000 Ferrari for himself after his doctor said it was a remedy# he was “unable to function properly without’’.

Jeremy Sammut, a senior researc#h fellow with the Centre for Independent Studies, said the backlash against GoFundMe’s decision to drop Folau demonstrated the dangers of companies “jumping on to the progressive bandwagon” with corporate virtue#-signalling.

“This raises critical issues about the role of companies in civil society,” Dr Sammutt said.

“It’s dressed up as inclusivity, but it is really demanding citizens to sacrifice their fundamental human rights.”

Dr Sammut said ordinary Australians who still believed they had a right to free speech were increasingly being hauled before HR at work for offending the sensibilities of fellow workers who now “expect to be protected and from people they disagree with”.

“Religious freedom is the canar#y in the coalmine,” he said.

Christian groups across the country were inundated with offers# of further donations to Folau’s cause yesterday.

Reverend Michael Kallahan, adviser to the Anglican Archbishop of Sydney, said GoFundMe’s decision to remove the campaign had actually “galvanised support” for Folau’s cause.

“People have been asking me how else they can donate and telling me they now want to double their contribution,” he said.

GoFundMe’s decision has raised fresh concerns about the use of crowd-funding to bankroll Folau’s legal action.

Employment lawyers told The Australian Folau’s $3m legal war chest struck them as an “extraordin#ary” figure given that it was unlikely Folau’s legal case would cost more than $400,000- $500,000 in fees.

Additional reporting: Elias Visontay
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (25-06-19)

Thanks

well its hit $900K already ($899,467.01 raised)

• The Following User Says Thank You to fandtm666 For This Useful Post:

enf (25-06-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

It seems to me that Free speech is all and well, until "someone" gets offended. Time was when you could cal a spade a spade, but now, I would have to describe said implement as a device for relocating soil from one part of the ground to another part, just in case the PC brigade think that I'm being racist.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

I think it's taken all of a day for goflunkme to be given the raised Middle finger for it's interference and meddling with things that were not it's concern.
    Clearly the were trying to win the approval of the politicaly correct lefties but have pissed off a lot more right thinking people who detest this garbage. Over and over I hear the loud sooking of the lefties but when it comes to reality, the " Normal" people show ( thankfully) THEY are still the majority if the far less vocal one.

Again this has backfired and Folau has more money and more support than ever. The classic case of " I don't agree with what he is saying but I defend his right to say it".
    Talking to a few random people today, I found they had the exact same position as myself. Not about the guy or what he said or religion but the opposition to the Pc mentality and imposing it's agendas on all others.

If I were a part of the NRL, I'd really be shitting myself. They have tried to pull the rug from under him big time and it's backfired completely. They have lost the hearts and Minds and his warchest has grown to over $1M.
    The claims that the case won't cost Folau near that much seem reasonable. My guess is that rather than trying to pocket the leftover, Folau would be using the case and his fame to raise money for the church which is a fundamental motivation for many religious types. I don't think a lot of people would have issue with that either.

I would guess initially at least he would be backed by a lot of like minded faithful people. Now I think he's getting support from people that just want to see him kick the PC mentality to the ground and show the sooks that real, everyday people do not support their oppressive ideals.

Will be real interesting to see if this gets as far as court. No Lawyer but a good mate is one and he says that a substantial goal of cases of this nature where corporations are involved is to never let it get to court in the first place. As I said from the start, I think they would be wise to settle well before an initial hearing date was even set down.
    One thing seems for certain, they won't be able to use the tactic of dragging the case out and hoping he runs out of money and gives up. This is a man of principal and resolve as well as now well and truly cased up.

More like Folau will be able to drag the NRL through the the courts till they fall over. And if he does somehow run out of money, pretty sure he wouldn't have much trouble topping up the coffers.

I doubt the NRL will get the support and $$ Folau has if they tried a fundraiser for their warchest and whatever they spend will hurt.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    The classic case of " I don't agree with what he is saying but I defend his right to say it".
    i can say i am one of the people who agree with that statement.

i dont agree with his beliefs because i dont believe in religion in any form

but i do believe that one should be allowed to speak their views without
    being persecuted. It is getting to the point that as-far as the PC brigade are concerned if its
    not their view then its just wrong and you will be destroyed.

the ARL and GOF####ME both stated they are for the inclusion of all and that no
    one shall be discriminated against or made to feel like they are different
    but have they not done just that .

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fandtm666 For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (25-06-19),george65 (25-06-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

I don't know that the right or left is supporting him. It's, as you said George, ordinary people who have had a gutful of the bullying, the loud screaming, and downright hypocrisy of the leftie luminaries, rugby establishment, and parts of the bigoted media. They are weak minded and cowardly IMO.

One today (Susie O'Brien of the Telegraph) was even so deluded and bereft of facts that she argued that because IF picked this fight (get that!) he shouldn't expect public financial support. Well I've got news for you sweetheart, it's PRIVATE support from citizens and organisations. PRIVATE!. And it's becoming huge.

And George, it isn't the NRL is it?

george65 (25-06-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 571 Posts

Default Free Speech At Work (not)

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    The classic case of " I don't agree with what he is saying but I defend his right to say it".
    A lot of people seem to be using that line, "I don't agree with what he is saying, but I defend his right to say it". But when you nut it out, they aren’t for defending that right at all, just for saying they are.

The test is to ask them a hypothetical - if Folau, a practicing Christian, was their employee, would they agree with him using his position to sprout from the Bible, claiming death to all alcoholics and gays? Most would say they couldn’t give a hoot, let him sprout away.

Now ask about their hypothetical colleague Mohammad, who is a practicing Muslim, would they agree if he started using his position as an employee to sprout the Quran, claiming the right to Jihad and to kill all customers who are Infidels? Most would say that Mohammad can get f@cked - his comments have no place in his role as an employee.

The truth however is there is no difference between those two examples.

People are continuing to claim this is a ‘free speech’ issue - it’s not. Folau can say whatever he likes in his private life, as an individual. No one is saying he cannot. And no one is stopping him preaching his religion, as is his right.

What RA are stopping Folau from doing is using his position as an employee to preach his personal views - views which are not consistent with his employer. They have the right to protect their brand, something many people seem to forget, and people should be ‘defending that right’ as well.

Edit: Spelling
    Last edited by peteramjet; 25-06-19 at 08:47 PM.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peteramjet For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (27-06-19),loanrangiel (01-07-19),macca (25-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post

And George, it isn't the NRL is it?
    No, you are Correct, It's not.
    Shows how much I pay attention to the leagues and those in them.

My support for Folau is not out of fan worship, barely heard of the guy before this but I support him because of what he stands for and I am against the treatment and implications of what they have done and tried to do to him.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peteramjet View Post

People are continuing to claim this is a ‘free speech’ issue - it’s not. Folau can say whatever he likes in his private life, as an individual. No one is saying he cannot. And no one is stopping him preaching his religion, as is his right.
    And he did in a private tweet.....what the ARU and the bigots have done is strip him of equality under the law (that you speak about) for ideological reasons. IMHO anyway.

What RA are stopping Folau from doing is using his position as an employee to preach his personal views - views which are not consistent with his employer. They have the right to protect their brand, something many people seem to forget, and people should be ‘defending that right’ as well.

Edit: Spelling
    That the ARU perceive a threat to their brand by a citizen voicing his personal religious views is nothing short of bigoted paranoia.

The whole sorry saga is a nazi like pogrom designed to strip him of his sporting livelihood, his dignity, his support and the help of anyone who sees the truth here. It's a disgrace. Try taking the statements of the ARU and replacing his name with "jew" and see how it sounds....

He may lose, but I admire him for his fight. Perhaps others in the past who were being oppressed by bigots would have been better off if they hadn't just knuckled under and shut up. Oh!! yeah, the LGBTI movement eventually didn't knuckle under did they. They fought and won. Now they have become the very symbol of that which they hated and become oppressive totalitarianists themselves. (Is that a word?) They are just intolerant hypocrites.

And I see that this evening, the former head of the Human Rights Commission, Gillian Triggs (a person who I personally detest), has also expressed her support for his rights to his opinion and his expression thereof.

george65 (25-06-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,058 Posts

As has been said many times before. Allan Joyce, an open Homosexual, read the the post and then threatened the ARU with cancelling Quantas sponsorship.
    ARU should have told Joyce to just ignore it and no one will notice.
    Instead they chose to put in the mainstream News and possibly bankrupt themselves.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reschs For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (26-06-19),george65 (25-06-19)

Thanks

A lot of people seem to be using that line, "I don't agree with what he is saying, but I defend his right to say it". But when you nut it out, they aren’t for defending that right at all, just for saying they are.
    I don't know who you are talking about but it's not me. I know what I am saying and why and your disagreeance does not change that.

The test is to ask them a hypothetical - if Folau, a practicing Christian, was their employee, would they agree with him using his position to sprout from the Bible, claiming death to all alcoholics and gays? Most would say they couldn’t give a hoot, let him sprout away.

Now ask about their hypothetical colleague Mohammad, who is a practicing Muslim, would they agree if he started using his position as an employee to sprout the Quran, claiming the right to Jihad and to kill all customers who are Infidels?
    Your test is completely Flawed.

Folau did not say a thing about putting anyone to death. That's an absurd comparison. Sounds like a typical leftist type spin doctoring.
    Saying someone will go to hell is about what will happen AFTER they die. Nothing to do with Killing anyone as in your other hypothetical. '

Folou quoted a passage from the Bible Direct. There was no personal comment in what he said.

He made no statement, Implication or could be suggested to be professing to kill anyone.

IF he was my employee and said that people like me with some of the flaws mentioned in his quote said I would go to hell, I'd probably agree with him.
    Not a believer but if there is a heaven and hell, I don't expect to be going north that's for sure.
    IF My employee started saying some of my clients should be put to death, you bet your leftist arse I'd have a problem with it. Spin it any way you like but the bottom line is, in this country, talking about Killing people is Illegal and will get you locked up. Nothg to do with any rights as an employee, it's against the law and that supersedes everything else.
    Piss poor comparison.

This is a Christian Country. It should be and is acceptable to normal people for others to quote Bible passages on their social Media. Only the PC lefties whingers looking for something else to have a sook about would take issue with it.

You are obviously against Folaou's cause but again, you bring up very flawed arguments as your basis of that opposition and make analagys that are flawed and irrelevant. I have to wonder if this sort of misinformed and maligned thinking is common and others base their opposition on such flawed and ridiculous ideas?

Most would say that Mohammad can get f@cked - his comments have no place in his role as an employee.
    I would say that Muslim based comments of putting infidels to death have no place in the modern world and a christian society. That to me well over rides and supersedes all considerations of his rights or role as an employee.

The truth however is there is no difference between those two examples.
    There is EVERY difference between those 2 examples and it's about as FAR from the truth as you can get to say there is none.

People are continuing to claim this is a ‘free speech’ issue - it’s not. Folau can say whatever he likes in his private life, as an individual.
    It's about free speech and Free thinking. Folau did say what he did as an individual. He posted on HIS account, Not RA's so by your definition, he did nothing wrong so WTF is the problem? The fact what he said didn't agree with the leftie Hypocrites IS the issue and why private Citizens are backing him with support and money.

No one is saying he cannot. And no one is stopping him preaching his religion, as is his right.
    Then if RA are not saying he can't say what he likes in his private life, WTF is this all about then and why was he sacked??
    Again, he Didn't post on RA's site, he wasn't wearing the uniform at the time, at a game or " On the job" in any way. Do they pay him to buy his services as a player or do you think they are buying his entire life and own his every thought and action?

What RA are stopping Folau from doing is using his position as an employee to preach his personal views
    Hang on, You just said "Folau can say whatever he likes in his private life, as an individual". That's what he did. On HIS SM account, away from the game and made NO association to RA with it NOR did he associate it to himself through any comment or opinion.
    Which way you want this? You are contradicting yourself .

- views which are not consistent with his employer. They have the right to protect their brand, something many people seem to forget, and people should be ‘defending that right’ as well.
    So what is your position exactly? He can say what he likes in his private life as long as it is consistent with the Views of his Employer but is taboo if it is not?
    Exactly by your definition when is he on his " Private" time and when is he on the time of his Employee?
    Going back to your previously questionable scenario, My employees clock on at 9 and clock off at 6. Anything between those hours is THEIR Time not mine and to propose that as an employee they have to toe the company line in their legal thoughts and actions is ridiculous.

Where does it stop?
    Do all my employees have to support the Footy club I do? If I'm a car dealer, do they all have to own the brand we sell? I have been in the car game and I can tell you that is NOT a thing. What if he wants to vote for a different political party? If he gets HIS SM account and rubbishes the party I go for is that grounds to sack him? If the guy refs the Local Under 9's and makes a bad call or is considered a shit Ref, does that negatively impact on my companies reputation? Do you believe an employee has to say what the company wants him to on and off the job?
    Where does it start and Finish?

Obviously playing Rugby is not a 9-5 Job but if one accepts they have bought his playing skills and not his entire life, exactly when is he on the job and when is his free time to be the individual you profess is his right?

My employee says something to a customer on Company time wearing my company uniform or in an email from our account, then it better be consistent with company policy.
    When the guy is sitting in his lounge room at 9Pm or on a Sunday posting on HIS SM account, WTF is that to do with me??

Nothing at all whether I like it or not.
    The idea I have a right to sack him when he comes in the next day because I didn't like what he posted on his personal SM account that had NOTHING to do with my company is ludicrous.

I think RA better have specified a clear definition on exactly when he is on and off the job and to prove he was on company time and HIS prersonal SM account is controlled by them or they are going to have their arses handed to them.
    Which I'm sure they will.
    Last edited by george65; 25-06-19 at 11:07 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Reschs (26-06-19),VroomVroom (26-06-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

My employees clock on at 9 and clock off at 6. Anything between those hours is THEIR Time
    Are you sure about that?
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

looks like they will get the money easy and more

$1,627,881.00 raised in 24hrs

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

It disgusts me how much money people are giving this bloke.
    He's a multi-millionaire & they're throwing millions more at him?
    If he wants to sue someone he should do what the rest of us do, pay for it himself.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

peteramjet (27-06-19),VroomVroom (27-06-19),william10 (27-06-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jma View Post
    It disgusts me how much money people are giving this bloke.
    He's a multi-millionaire & they're throwing millions more at him?
    If he wants to sue someone he should do what the rest of us do, pay for it himself.
    Bullsh!t....It's a social issue and he's the focal point, that's all.

You want to raise money yourself and sue someone? Go right ahead as no one would deny you the right to try. But, for bigoted and ideological reasons he is denied that same right.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (27-06-19),lsemmens (27-06-19)

• Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast