Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Free Speech At Work (not)

Thanks

Could someone please point out the difference between this free speech at work and... this free speech at work ?

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Oh dear ,Poor peter he dont seem to realise that we dont have slaves any more !!!!RA seems to think they own folau 24 hours a day therefore the can control what he says ,does , and thinks it has nothing to do with his employment as a rugby player ,which he is , nothing more . Just because he holds different views to the wankers who are also employees means the world is cut short of seeing one of the best rugby players in action representing aussie on a world stage . If RA had laughed it off and said ok izzy if thats what you believe thats ok hahaha !!!!!! the world would be a better place but instead a poo pusher cried boo hoo but are they really in the majority no methinks NO

• The Following User Says Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

george65 (02-07-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

I still find it somewhat anachronistic that those who profess no religious faith at all, can get so offended over a quote from a book that they hold to be nothing more than fairy stories. Would Folau have been so villified had he quoted Shakespeare?
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

george65 (02-07-19),hinekadon (02-07-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by peteramjet View Post
    What you’ve done is show how many supporters of Folau, such as yourself, don’t know and can’t articulate why they support him, so instead of reasoned discussions they just throw insults.
    What a crock!
    Myself and others have spelled out exactly why we support him even if we don't completely agree with him.
    Everything that doesn't suit your position you deny and dismiss and then keep parroting rubbish like he is hiding behind religion as an excuse. It's painfully obvious the guy is a complete god bothered from way back and is a pastor in his Church. I don't know how much more a person could be committed to religion than that and how far away it could be from being an excuse. I have no affinity to religion at all BUT, clearly this guy does. Looking at the many thugs that play various codes of football that seem to make the news every week for doing the wrong thing, there is no denying the various codes of many sports would be a lot better off and so would the Community if they were more like Falou.... Even if they did upset the gays and various weirdos.

You are coming across as a typical leftist that keeps denying anything factual that does not suit your position and making up a lot of crap that does in order to push what you want everyone else to believe.

At the end of the day, it does not matter what you , I or anyone but a Judge or jury believe.
    I am quite sure though IF it gets to court or if RA roll over with a Payout or apology, you and other PC leftists will still be complaining Falou was in the wrong and RA were in the right.

I'm very interested to see how this plays out because a lot of the media mouthpieces already have put their foot in it but if he does win, I'll guarantee there will be a lot less said and heard about this than there has so far.
    Things like free speech that don't suit the " Only one correct way to think and shout down those that don't " Brigade will go to pains to hide the fact they were wrong and they haven't brainwashed the whole world to be like them yet.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PZ. View Post
    Could someone please point out the difference between this free speech at work and... this free speech at work ?

Well I'll give you one reason that wasn't apparent at the time but is what a LOT of people have had a gutfull of......

Look at the link titled " Full Story". We'll you can't really, it's been deleted from MSN.
    Typical. Lefties don't win over the population to what they want them to believe so they change the subject, throw a few more insults and the heathen that don't believe their PC bullshit and go find something else to sook about.

Along with that, magpie had a history of using the right of freedom of speech to put shit on and denounce the country that gave her that right as well as endlessly pushing the victim card which to this day she us still doing. Effectively she has and still is profiting and making a living from complain and putting shit on the country which too her in.... which proved a mistake.

She also incessantly pushed her incompatible and totalitarian religion and wanted sharia law imposed upon others.
    Even so, neither of these things earned her the dislike she got anywhere near the fact people just had a gutfull of her endless whinging and " Poor me " mentality that she is still riding on the back of in her new home of the UK and still going on about how hard done by she was. Nothing to do with Free speech or even her religion, it was just that she was a stuck up complaining little cow that never gave it a rest and still doesn't. Sure you can come into someone's home and put shit on it and tell them all about what they are doing wrong and how you'd do it but it's not likely to earn you any friends doing it.

Magpie admitted it was the wrong thing to and retracted it admitting guilt where as Falou has stood by the courage of his convictions and does not believe he has done anything wrong.... as do not a lot of other people whom support him. There weren't too many supporting magpie because she did cross a line in the sand with the great majority of the population.

Falou has done nothing like that. He has represented his country and expressed appreciation to it's people rather than put shit on them at every opportunity and want things to change to suit him. While he encourages / implores people to change, he does not try to force them into it as was Magpies agenda nor has he run them down at every opportunity for not doing what he would obviously like them to do. He has stated what the penalties may be for those that live their lives not according to what he thinks is correct but he's not tried to convert an entire culture and nation to it and made putting shit on the general population, culture, laws and Gubbermint as his main financial source of income like she has.

With magpie it was far less the post in itself even though it was an insult to the whole Nation and its culture aimed squarely at a highly cultural significant day, rather than a minority group that got that self important complaining whinger into trouble, but rather the endless ingratitude and complaining attitude that she was well known and disliked for. had she pulled some shit like that in the US, I doubt she would have even had the opportunity to get out the place less it was in a body bag even though the yanks have free speech as a fundamental of their constitution as well.

The post was just the straw that broke the Camels back and had she not such a track record of being a whiner, it could have been taken in a very different context.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (02-07-19),lsemmens (03-07-19)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Good to see 130 odd politicians swearing themselves in to the new parliament yesterday with a bible in their hand.

It seems you can't quote it, but you can swear on it. What is it we used to say ? Only in America ? These days its "Only in Australia".

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

enf (04-07-19),george65 (03-07-19),hinekadon (04-07-19),lsemmens (04-07-19),Tiny (03-07-19),VroomVroom (04-07-19),william10 (03-07-19)

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234