Thread: Does anyone still own all 3 consoles (PS1/2/3)?

Thanks

Question Does anyone still own all 3 consoles (PS1/2/3)?

I did up until about a month ago but realised that I didn't ever play my PS2, and my PS1 games could just be played on the PS3. When I had a clear out I was pretty shocked to find that I had 3 PS1s and 2 PS2s. Both the PS2s were broken and so were two of the PS1s. Does anyone else have the older consoles cluttering up their house or did you get rid of them a long time ago?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I think I still have my PS1 in the garage, but my PS2 got trashed after it broke (my fault, I had it set up to play pirated games).
    My PS3 is still alive, kicking and set up, I still haven't bought a PS4 and I'm not sure when I will buy one, it depends on when some exclusive games come out for it.

Thanks

I still have my PS2 and my PS3. I always play on my PS3 but I also find the time to go back in time and play some PS2 games like God of War 2, Rogue Galaxy, Okami, and Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented. My PS1 is stored away in a box accumulating dust. It no longer works. But if I want to play some PS1 games, I just boot up my PC and open the ePSXe emulator.

Thanks

I have the PS1, 2 and 3; all in working order. My gun room is also filled with older gaming systems. A SNES; Genesis; N64; Xbox; Atari Jaguar; Dreamcast; and Saturn lay, stacked on my shelf awaiting future play. I think I still have an old Atari and Nintendo somewhere too.

Thanks

Default Re: Does anyone still own all 3 consoles (PS1/2/3)?

Ive got ps1, ps2 (busted), ps3 CFW,
    4X xbox 360 mine and kids, nes, wii, atari linx And various other stuff. But only ever bought a good couple handfuls of games all up.
    Cant see the point of online gaming as AU adsl sux balls and im too tight to buy credit for psn and xbox live when I already pay for internet.
    When mods for ps4 and xbox one are good enough ill consider them.

I BLAME PREDICTIVE TEXT FOR MY SPELLING

Thanks

How can you blame predictive text for your spelling, when the phone is spelling the words for you? In all seriousness, I got out of the console purchasing world a long time ago. After dropping a ton of money on a system, I spend months waiting for games I wanted. Before I knew it; a new, more expensive system was out. The process kept repeating itself until I finally got annoyed.

Thanks

Default Re: Does anyone still own all 3 consoles (PS1/2/3)?

Predictive text is bit of a pain. My fingers are too fat for this. And to type now ive nearly screwed every word up. Predictive seems to save the stuffed up word also and I sometimes click the wrong spell fix.

I BLAME PREDICTIVE TEXT FOR MY SPELLING

Thanks

I don't own Playstation 3, but I still have the Playstation 1 and 2. My PS2 has been dead a long time ago, which it is funny that the PS1 still works. I play some fighting games on PS1, which I can not seem to find any other good fighting games for Playstation 4. I'm glad the PS1 still works because it is my first Sony gaming consoles and it is part of my childhood memory right there.

Thanks

I have a brand spanking new PS1 in storage. Was an avid PS1 user back in the day and killed my unit with excessive play/hardware modding (fans, leds, etc.)

Went and purchased a new PS1 as replacement, chipped it, tested OK and literally put back into packaging/storage as was moving overseas. The intention was to bring it over (to Europe, at the time) and I never did. Someday I will open the tomb of PS1, shiny and new (and probably let my kids wreck it)!

Have a PS2 which I killed chipping. Was using an el chepo soldering iron and working too fast. Learned my lesson and purchased a quality iron, straight after.

I'm considering a PS3 purchase. Hoping for a broken CD drive second hander from Gumtree or evilbay. I've seen them for as cheap as $30. Then mod to run games from external USB. As I understand it, I have to be lucky with firmware and take it to a modder who can downgrade and CFW (or purchase the tools to do so, myself). Does this sound achievable? Am I on the right track?

Only want a PS3 to play one game: The Last of Us. Yeah, I know I could rent or borrow a PS3 and Last of Us but what's the fun in that?

I mod for fun, wouldn't mind DIY route as I enjoy the reading/challenge sense of accomplishment.

Thanks

Default consoles

Hi

I have PS1 , PS2 , PS3 Still in working condition and connected to my tv

I really enjoy my PlayStations and recently got the ps3 so learning and playing on that a bit more

My Advice never get rid of a old console they good to use and relive the good games

Thomas

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Thread is over 7 years old.

Closed