Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And this bloke is the "leader of the free world"

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Default And this bloke is the "leader of the free world"

VERY SCARY!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

Tiny (09-07-19),Uncle Fester (08-07-19)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Not the best look...................but still lightyears ahead of the alternative.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

DB44 (07-07-19),eaglem (07-07-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

He is only there to please the masses.
    Those that voted for him, love him.... That is all that matters isn't it.

Mind Control achieved

Sadly, the way he conducts himself in some matters or the way the media report it is a concern
    Last edited by ol' boy; 07-07-19 at 11:33 AM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    ...........but still lightyears ahead of the alternative.
    If that really is the case <Favourite Deity> help us all!
    If Australia is a democracy why, then, is voting compulsory?

"What has changed between the arrival of the First Fleet and today?"
    "Wearing leg irons is now not required."

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,905 Posts

?........but still lightyears ahead of the alternative.

Well I’m assuming he means Hillary, and if he does, I agree.
    Last edited by Al Bundy; 06-07-19 at 06:47 PM.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

DB44 (07-07-19),eaglem (07-07-19),eeprommemory (11-07-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I couldn't give a shit about politics, American or otherwise. Got to say though I am fed to the back teeth with all the never ending idiotic and pedantic Trump bashing.

The most stupid people of all to me are the ones that Nitpick Trump incessantly in order to have some crap to rile up the sheeple in their pointless media garbage.
    He has the US in a better state than it has been for decades by every economic indicator and measure. Not opinion, not hype, measurable FACT that is applied at all times and recorded and Publicised.
    As a leader he has carried out all his promises, broke none and so far, apart from Lefty PC opinion, hasn't put a foot wrong. Oh yeah, he touched some Bimbo on the arse in 1972 or did one of a million other things he is accused of but can be proven patently untrue and like all pollies, makes gaffs about shit that really doesn't matter a damn anyway. I wonder if his critics are near so perfect they have never done that in all the hundred of speeches they have given?

So Fking what? Is he doing the job he was appointed to? Is he doing well? is the US a lot better now than before they appointed him? Has he actually put the US ahead of other countries and tried to improve their lot for now and the future? The answer is yes to to everything so what do people want?
    Oh yeah, a PC lefty like hitlery or the endless arse wipe PM's and pollies we have had that have done nothing but put us in a worse position and give away resources and every thing else to foreign countries.

If I had my life, my well being and that of my kids in the hands of someone, I wouldn't give a rats if he turned up with his shirt on backwards and no pants if he was going the job he was paid for and doing it bloody well which I benefited from. Yeah sure I might want Him, or better still , her , to look like a model and be perfect in every way but that would make me an idiot, like the trump bashers, for having such unrealistic expectations. I wonder if all the critics are as perfect as they want trump to be or had the success he has that they are ultimately so jealous of.

Clearly they haven't so a lot easier to mow down the tall poppy than put in the hard yards and effort to better themselves to any degree.

All I have ever heard people whinge about him is overwhelming unfounded opinion. He's a womaniser or he hates gays or he..... WTF ever. Just a lot of bitching and whining to make people feel better about themselves by putting shit on someone who is by all accounts and measured doing a bloody good job.
    How many other pollies or business men are as perfect as the whingers hold trump accountable to and who else has got the country or company into a better position in their term(s).
    Alibama was supposed to be the great black hope and by all accounts, he Fked the place pretty much. Of course if you are an anti everything Trump leftie, the story will be things are only now so Good because that was alabama's doing. yeah, right.

Trump isn't the problem near as much as the state of society now that just is hell bent on bitching about everything and when there is nothing to bitch about, go head over heels on making some crap up no matter how false or transparent so there is. Like the media do tot he point truth and lies are indistinguishable but if the lie is what you want to hear, even if it has gaping holes in it, just pretend it's true so you gain the social acceptance of the rest of the feeble minded sheeple.
    Repeat it enough and the sheeple will pronounce it's inarguable fact beyond question.

Guy isn't there to appease every whinging sook that didn't get their own way, he's there to run the country and the FACTS rather than the bitching and fabricated BS PROVE he's done a good job of that.

I'll wait now for all the baseless opinions and insults as to how I can dare say anything positive about the worlds softest target and biggest punching bag the sheeple like to feel better about themselves by making him out to be a lesser person than they are.

• The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (07-07-19),eaglem (07-07-19),eeprommemory (11-07-19),hinekadon (07-07-19),humax300 (09-07-19),madtech (06-07-19),Mr 672A (09-07-19),VroomVroom (08-07-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

I'm certainly not a leftie, but I observe one thing about the guy with his finger on the button that is there to see almost every day.

He's just plain fvcking thick. That scares me.

That being said, he won an election and as he himself commented, "if you had have come out and voted against me then I wouldn't be here!." He's right! AND, I'm positive that a commensurate proportion of citizens who never bothered to vote are protesting against him. Certainly journalists and leftie luminaries as well would be in the same demographic.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (08-07-19),mandc (07-07-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks

I agree that he has done some good for the American economy, and, for that fact, seems to have been able to convince some of America's traditional "opponents" (North Korea) that the Yanks aren't too bad. Normally, however, you'll expect a little more intelligence from a world leader than Airplanes in the 17th century.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Trump aside...

After years of travelling and/or working overseas
    The worst people i have come across are Americans.... Then add their unhealthy belief in god and their unhealthy patriotism.
    You'll never meet a more painful person at a bar or work situation.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ol' boy View Post
    Trump aside...

After years of travelling and/or working overseas
    The worst people i have come across are Americans.... Then add their unhealthy belief in god and their unhealthy patriotism.
    You'll never meet a more painful person at a bar or work situation.
    Some of them, yeah. I know some really good Americans. All of them left the US to come here.

I don't have ANY social media interaction at all, but my wife has faceache and chats with yanks all the time. Fvck, some of them are so dumb. Here's an exchange a couple of them had on one of the infernal interactive games she plays...

"I had some pine nuts in a meal last night. Does anyone know where they come from?"

"A tree I think, but I'm not sure what kind."

Seriously...I'm not lying. FFS.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (07-07-19),mtv (07-07-19),Uncle Fester (08-07-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

The rabid............and I really do mean unhinged rabid presstitutes will have something to whine about for the next week re 'The Dons' speach

And all the rabid lefty sheeple will have something 'meaningful' to talk about for the next week or so instead of the incessant sedition the msm/the demonic party/cankles are peddling

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

eaglem (08-07-19),george65 (07-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ol' boy View Post
    Then add their unhealthy belief in god and their unhealthy patriotism.
    I have several American Friends, all wealthy to very Rich. They all say they hate being American when they travel because there will always be one of their Countrymen somewhere thinking they are above everyone else because " They are American" and making a scene that embarrasses them. They all agree that many Americans are blinded by patriotism and will argue anything made, designed or in America is the best simply because they are so completely ignorant to what the rest of the world outside the US is doing.

I asked a mate and his wife who do business all over the world whom were the most difficult and culturally different people to deal with. They both exclaimed " Americans!" I laughed and said how can that be? You must know them better than anyone else. My mate said thats why we know they are such pains in the arse!.
    His wife said they all think the world owes them something and the only thing they ever think of is the Mighty Buck.

All my US friends are quite religious but I have never had them try to influence me with it/ Sure they mention things in passing as anyone else would and one guy who I work with every year is an actual preacher in his church but the main times he mentions anything religious is to make a joke of it and he's quite funny. All my American friends have shown me a lot of Kindness through their faith and being just very good people.

I am not faithful but when those that are say they will pray for me or my family and light candles in sacred places and send me pictures of it, I feel very humbled and honoured because it means something to them.
    I know a lot of others though think being American and believing in god means they are Superior, untouchable and nothing bad will ever happen to them.

I know some really good Americans. All of them left the US to come here.
    The Americans I know are all really good people and have done a lot for me in many various ways.
    They all live in the US but spend relatively little time there. They all find ways to spend as much time here as they possibly can and out the US as much as possible by working all over the world.

I am sure they love their country but they are not under the patriotic delusion the place is perfect, more the opposite really. One mate who has a sizeable company and is a Multi Millionaire ( which I never realised till I knew him about 8 years because he is SO down to earth) says a lot of his success has come from what he has learnt overseas and by NOT doing things the American way.
    We used to sit down when he was out here and talk from Lunch time to dinner time and beyond and learnt so much from him and owe a LOT of what I achieved to his advise, suggestions and help. Always used to amaze me how he would thank me for MY time and tell me how much he learned and write me emails later thanking me again. I always used to think it was funny how I'd drive up to these flash hotels in my old shitbox cars and have the Concierge look down at me till I told them whom I was there to see. Soon as I mentioned Georges name they were tripping over themselves to treat me like Royalty. I remember remarking once about the lavish hotel suite overlooking the Harbour he was staying in. He said it was part of his deal for coming to Oz and the company was paying for it.
    Never realised for years he owned the company!

He isn't well now and I'll probably never see him again as he hasn't been up to travelling for some time which makes me bloody sad.
    I had some really good times with that guy and he gave me some great laughs as well as taught me a lot and did a lot for me all out the goodness of his heart.

I never got to talk to him about Trump but I sure would have liked to to see what he thought. I'm sure he would point out many problems but I'd also bet my backside he would support him and have many creditable reasons and facts why. For something like this gaff I'm sure he'd say something to the effect of " He's not there to be a history professor, he's there to run the country and as long as he does that right I ain't concerned, If he walks around in make up and ladys night gowns in his own time."
    He was always very straight down the line and although he was big on gut feeling, he wasn't much on emotion. Even if he didn't like someone or some thing but that was the best way to go, he went with it.
    Last edited by george65; 07-07-19 at 08:19 PM.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    "I had some pine nuts in a meal last night. Does anyone know where they come from?"

"A tree I think, but I'm not sure what kind."
    That person clearly qualifies as a potential American President.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

carjackma (08-07-19),eeprommemory (11-07-19)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

It is assumed by the UK Ambassador that the only reason why we are not a war right now with Iran, is that Trump felt it could be a liability in the upcoming 2020 presidential election.
    This makes absolute sense to me although I don't think Trump 'felt' that but was advised by somebody with at least 1/4 of a brain.

Economy looking better under Trump is about who you ask and how you look at it.
    In reality they are suffering the same issues as we do, low wage growth, less consumer spending, higher private debt.
    The rate of decline in unemployment is a continuation of a similar rate as under Obama, only Obama had to deal with the aftermath of the GFC.
    Low unemployment figures on paper do not translate to a better economy, although unemployment is rising again just like here and lower interest rates are also there on the agenda, hardly a signal of a strong economy.

There can be no doubt that Trump is the dumbest leader the USA has had and this speaks volumes about his fans.
    I could only explain his inconsistent chaotic behaviour with an onset of dementia.
    He would be best advised to stop tweeting at least but those who try to give him good advice often get fired!
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

carjackma (08-07-19),Onefella (09-07-19),tristen (08-07-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomeat View Post
    There can be no doubt that Trump is the dumbest leader the USA has had and this speaks volumes about his fans.
    I could only explain his inconsistent chaotic behaviour with an onset of dementia.
    So your implying that ppl who voted for Trump are mentally deficient ???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomeat View Post

If there is no doubt, there must be plenty of facts to support this rather than just heresay and emotion.
    Could you provide some FACTS that support your position he is as dumb as you believe?

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    If there is no doubt, there must be plenty of facts to support this rather than just heresay and emotion.
    Could you provide some FACTS that support your position he is as dumb as you believe?
    Just listen to what he says George....jeeez.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (09-07-19),tristen (09-07-19),Uncle Fester (09-07-19)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Watch this video OB posted a while back of theses fine examples of the human race and make up your own mind:
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (09-07-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

I think it is now actually the first question they ask you, when screening for mental health issues in the good ole US of A.

LSemmens
    Thanks

What gets me is, if this bloke is clever enough to manage to keep his money, and his business interests afloat, along with running a country, how is it that he is so dim witted?

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast