Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Social media - work has asked me to remove posts and to not engage again!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

another couple of sessions since my last post. Nice cups of tea and lindt chocs.

Well I found out the owner of Jax Albury Shane has a brain injury as a result of a beating some years ago. As a result he has outburst towards people including customers and his staff!! I think I mentioned that my councillor had a run in with him too!! It seems he is the one with the anger management issue according to a former employee, one who I used to work with!!Small town this place. So he might also get uncomfortable in tense or stressful situations like the one I was having with him. Hence his complaint that I was being aggressive and threatening! This might explain why I'm eating chocolates and drinking tea every Thursday at a cost that's crazy to my employer.

.....the party continues.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (06-10-19),bob_m_54 (06-10-19),hinekadon (06-10-19),ol' boy (05-10-19),shred (06-10-19),Tiny (05-10-19),VroomVroom (07-10-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

That is pretty funny
    And sad at the same time
    How many times do we hear the aggressor play the victim

This guy is a classic example
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

admin (05-11-19),alpha0ne (06-10-19),hinekadon (06-10-19),LeroyPatrol (05-10-19),shred (06-10-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyPatrol View Post

Well I found out the owner of Jax Albury Shane has a brain injury as a result of a beating some years ago. As a result he has outburst towards people including customers and his staff!!
    Sad the guy has no friends or family to pull him aside and tell him the truth that he should not be having contact with people in the business.
    He should have a manager and recognise his problems ( or have others point them out to him) before he damages the business or Offloads on the wrong guy and cops another smacking.

The other thing is that given the circumstances and outcomes in this story, He may come across the wrong person one day that will take offence at being blamed for doing nothing wrong and take legal action against the guy. He'd only have to unload at a member of say a protected Minority group and he could well loose the lot.

I'd be asking the shrink to make some specific note that she believed the incident was not at all the OP's fault and that the complainant was know to her for HIS aggressive behaviour and she found no problem with you.

Then again if the company the OP works for is such a bunch of chicken shits and won't stand by their employees, then maybe get her to recommend he come back for another round of Tea and Chocolates at their expense and really teach them a lesson. :0)

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (06-11-19),LeroyPatrol (06-10-19),Tiny (06-10-19),VroomVroom (07-10-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

another couple of sessions since my last post. Nice cups of tea and lindt chocs.

Well I found out the owner of Jax Albury Shane has a brain injury as a result of a beating some years ago. As a result he has outburst towards people including customers and his staff!! I think I mentioned that my councillor had a run in with him too!! It seems he is the one with the anger management issue according to a former employee, one who I used to work with!!Small town this place. So he might also get uncomfortable in tense or stressful situations like the one I was having with him. Hence his complaint that I was being aggressive and threatening! This might explain why I'm eating chocolates and drinking tea every Thursday at a cost that's crazy to my employer.

.....the party continues.
    Are they the discounted ones with bullet holes?

• The Following User Says Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (06-11-19)

Thanks

It's been a while since my last session. Councillor has been off sick. She did contact me and arrange a session last Thurs but when I arrived I was told she is still sick! Receptionist was surprised I hadn't been contacted. I'm guessing her boss contacted everyone except my contact would have been either my HR dept or big boss in Melb and the msg didn't get passed on??? Goes to show how seriously by work takes this.

......Leroy :/

• The Following User Says Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (06-11-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

The whole thing is the reason this country is f#$ked...
    Who's paying for all this?
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

DB44 (30-10-19),shred (01-11-19)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

I would be asking this lady to write a report to your employer stating the truth and advising them they are acting negligently in their behavior by not thoroughly investigating the matter properly as you don't have an anger issue at all.
    As a result of not conducting a proper investigation and you being blamed for things you didn't do, you now suffer from severe anxiety and (insert 38 other mental problems).

Then go and see an employment lawyer Or if you dont want to go that far, get the letter to say you can now only work in the office or management as you now cant mentally deal with people.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (06-11-19),george65 (03-12-19),hinekadon (05-11-19),lsemmens (05-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I would be asking this lady to write a report to your employer stating the truth and advising them they are acting negligently in their behavior by not thoroughly investigating the matter properly as you don't have an anger issue at all.
    As a result of not conducting a proper investigation and you being blamed for things you didn't do, you now suffer from severe anxiety and (insert 38 other mental problems).

Then go and see an employment lawyer Or if you dont want to go that far, get the letter to say you can now only work in the office or management as you now cant mentally deal with people.
    I'm hoping to discuss the report before it's sent off to my employer and also hope to get a copy.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ol' boy View Post
    The whole thing is the reason this country is f#$ked...
    Who's paying for all this?
    my employer. $2000

Thanks

my employer. $2000
    Lucky it is you because I'm the sort of bastard that would do exactly what Admin suggested and take the employer to the cleaners.

I have worked for Crunts like that whom throw their employees under the bus the minute there is a complaint but never investigate it. Just want to keep the whining customer happy at all times even if said customer costs the business more than they make from them.

It's one thing to Fk up, it's something else to be put in the shit for something you never did wrong or worse still, was the other persons fault.
    I'd put them through the stress that would put me through... only I'd make sure to pay them back with interest.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (06-11-19),LeroyPatrol (06-11-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

my employer. $2000
    Farrrk me, 2K worth of bourbon would fix any anger issues far better than seeing a do nothing councilor

I would make it my mission in life finding the ppl/person responsible for deciding anger management was the easiest answer.....easiest for them that is

Thanks

No more chocolates or coffee for me. I am now fully rehabilitated. I thought I would ask HR for a copy of the report the councillor put together and it's fallen on deaf ears. No reply at all. I don't expect one either as I already have seen it. I basically said I don't have an anger issue and just had poor customer service experience. They would be embarrassed to send me a copy.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

admin (04-12-19),ol' boy (04-12-19),Reschs (03-12-19)

Thanks

They would be embarrassed to send me a copy.
    Which Is why I would harras the shit out of them and if there is any legal right to it, insist they give you one.

If you don't have one, it might be wise to get a copy. You never know how things can come back and bite you in the arse and if ever this came up again and was held against you, having a copy might be your only defence and way of proving your innocence.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

LeroyPatrol (04-12-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

No more chocolates or coffee for me. I am now fully rehabilitated. I thought I would ask HR for a copy of the report the councillor put together and it's fallen on deaf ears. No reply at all. I don't expect one either as I already have seen it. I basically said I don't have an anger issue and just had poor customer service experience. They would be embarrassed to send me a copy.
    Do you have any Lawyer friends?
    Get a letter of demand written for the report in relation to a possible defamation of character case they may be considering for thier client.

It's also safe to say, you have the Green light now for a long long time

I've seen similar happen where a workplace called the police on an employee, had the police detain the employee from work, during work hours and take him to his property to inspect for alleged stolen products from work.
    Nothing was found (even though he had taken them)
    After that, the employing company were on thin ice.... Another employee taken to pursue a defamation action against them
    My friend didn't, but from then on out, they were never going to touch him or question him... He basically could do no wrong.
    Last edited by ol' boy; 04-12-19 at 11:17 AM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

LeroyPatrol (04-12-19)

Thanks

It's crap isn't it. I'll think about what I do moving forward.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

go and really abuse some one !!!!!!lol

• Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345