Thread: Remote notification via SMS is someone is near our van

Thanks

Default Remote notification via SMS is someone is near our van

Was thinking about an add on to our Caravan (GPS) Tracker.

When out in the bush away from the van, would like to know if someone is near our caravan.

Looking at the Motion sensor below, married up to the electronics ( Door Bell 1, Wireless Amp, less case etc) in the remote below. Both will fit into a plastic box, with a magnet on top of the plastic box to fit underneath our caravan near the door looking out.( the Magnet etc will allow removal when we travel)

Prior to leaving the van I will turn the unit on ( via a switch) and place under the van after a delay ( as per the PIR circuit)

If someone approaches the proximity switch will close the Remote alarm circuit as if someone has hit the door bell 1 and the 1st Receiver will close the contacts of a relay to signal to the Tracker that someone is near and send an SMS. A 2nd set of contacts on the relay will switch on the 2nd receiver( Doorbell circuit) and its relay will open circuit the 1st receiver power ( so further movement will not send repeated SMS’s)

I will carry the 2nd remote to disable the 2nd doorbell/relay/No SMS sent to operate when I return to the van.

Comments appreciated

Peter
    Last edited by PeterInSa; 31-07-19 at 02:18 PM.

Look Here ->