Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein discovered dead in jail

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Yeah, I did too and agreed with the point.

Funny how some people can read the same words and have such poor comprehension to come away completely missing the obvious sarcasm.
    We are all different. Try having a stroke and survive and see how you comprehend things.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    We are all different. Try having a stroke and survive and see how you comprehend things.
    Hang on, I'll get out the Violin.

People can be affected by a lot more than strokes and I certainly have no where near the cognitive abilities I had 4 years ago but I don't use that as an excuse for anything.
    I take that into account and make sure of my position before sticking my foot in things and then making excuses. If it turns out I'm wrong, I wear it same as I did before.

If one does have an impairment of some sort, I would suggest being aware of ones own difficulties and making sure one wasn't doing the very thing they accused others of doing before calling them out would be a wise course of action.
    Putting guilt trips on others for pointing out they were not guilty of what they were wrongly accused of to vindicate the accuser is a load of Bullshit that does not wash with me and makes the bleeding heart defendant as bad and irresponsible as the person making the allegation in the first place.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Take it easy George, we all have our issues I'm brain damaged (literally), that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!!!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12