Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sydney Stabbing in CBD

Thanks
    Thanked 1,118 Times in 573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ol' boy View Post
    At which point does influence become mental health??? or Mental Health become Influence???
    That is the age old question - is a person ‘mad’ or ‘bad’? Are a person acts borne from a mental illness or from criminality?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peteramjet For This Useful Post:

eaglem (17-08-19),ol' boy (16-08-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

Sadly, there are many things done, "in the name of God", (or any god) that God has no part in. I could start blaming Austech forums for turning me into a murderer when, in reality, you blokes are only the excuse and I would have done it anyway. (NO! I AM NOT A MURDERER - so don't misconstrue this!)
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by peteramjet View Post

This man and people like him do similar actions not because of a religion, but because they are mentally ill.
    Following Islam IS a mental illness. It is not a religion, it does not fit the definition of one but it DOES fit the definition of a Cult to a T.
    There are lots of mentally ill people including myself. It's not an excuse to go round stabbing people or committing other atrocities.

These people sometimes attempt to use religion as an excuse to justify and vindicate their crazy actions.
    Like who?
    This guy didn't try to do that in anything I have seen and I have not seen anyone else do it either. The people that commit these atrocities as far as I have seen are very committed to their cult like causes. You don't use anything as an excuse when you are fully prepared to die and thank that will make you a good deciple of your worshipped daiety and religion certainly isn't an "Excuse" for the families of these people whom are proud of what they do.

What many softcock apologist lefty PC brainwashed people do is try to make any excuse to divert blame and responsibility from the actions of these people and treat everyone as if they are stupid. The majority of people are sick to bloody death of the " It wasn't his fault, he is mentally ill, it's nothing to do with Islam " Bullshit and insult to their intelligence. The Fktard is running round yelling allah akbar, where do you think he got that from? My guess is the same place as he got all the other material that he had with him on a USB.

In this case, there is not even a claim to a religion, just the use of some Arabic words that he though would somehow legitimise his actions.
    Legitimise his actions?? WTF?? There is no legitimising murder and as far as I have seen the guy has made no denouncement of religion or any other statement so far. You can bet your arse that if he was to claim he did it on religions grounds of the fun and peace living cult that would be hushed up , spin doctored and denied if it ever was claimed. The media now won't use the words Islam or Muslime thye are so left and pc correct.

It is the media (and public at large) who wrongly associate these words as somehow meaning a person is persuaded by a religion instead of being persuaded by their own mental demons.
    OH geez! So it's never these maniacal cults is what you are saying? It's Always that a person just is mentally ill and all the association with this religious Cult is just an unfortunate co-incidence? that's your position is it? If that's what you Honestly believe, I have this great opportunity for you with this Big Bridge I have got to sell...

The media bust a gut not to say the I or the M word lest it upset the apologist whingers so to say the media are complacent is associating these mongerals with their cult is laughable as it gets. Far as I have seen there is only one new channel that will tell the truth and the rest go to pains to make every ridicilous crawling excuse they can insult peoples intelligence with.

‘Banning’ a religion would do nothing to stop these types of incidents. Blaming a religion shows how, as a society, we refuse to acknowledge the significant issues surrounding mental health.
    Remove the word religion and replace it with the words "Assault Rifle".
    Do you still agree with the statement? No, didn't think so. If it works one way it has to work the other or it's complete and utter Bullshit which clearly it is in this case.

Taking away Mosques would have greatly reduced the chances of that kid at Parramatta coming in contact with those that influenced him and many others.
    Removing this cults legitimacy would very much slow if not stop it's spread and the "radicalisation" of people that follow the shit. It would take away these excuses you speak of and fix the misconception of the public and media you speak of so in fact like banning anything else, it would in fact do a LOT to stop these incidents when there are less people brainwashed by this cult and it's barbaric teachings and practices.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (16-08-19),eaglem (17-08-19),hinekadon (17-08-19),Jma (16-08-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Sadly, there are many things done, "in the name of God", (or any god) that God has no part in. I could start blaming Austech forums for turning me into a murderer when, in reality, you blokes are only the excuse and I would have done it anyway. (NO! I AM NOT A MURDERER - so don't misconstrue this!)
    Watch it!
    Some lefty softcock will report you to try and get you on some special interest list for even making the analogy!

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (17-08-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    watch it!
    Some lefty softcock will report you to try and get you on some special interest list for even making the analogy!
    you wouldn't!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (17-08-19),hinekadon (17-08-19)

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12