Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sydney Stabbing in CBD

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Default Sydney Stabbing in CBD

Well, some little kid blew a circuit breaker
    Running around with a 30cm knife in his hand jumping on a Merc SUV at the intersection after already stabbing a women

Well done to the General Public that approached him, including the Fire and Rescue that took after him with an Axe and a FUBAR!
    They weren't mucking around... Looks like Fire Fighting equipment has a double purpose

Looks like a another looking for Police Assisted Suicide

So nice to hear the Police Sargent praise the work of the public, calling them Heros for approaching this man
    A nice change from the normal snowflake warning not to approach such people we have heard in the passed.....
    Last edited by ol' boy; 13-08-19 at 04:44 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-08-19),eaglem (14-08-19),eeprommemory (14-08-19),hinekadon (13-08-19),lsemmens (14-08-19),mkhannah (13-08-19),mtv (13-08-19),softel (14-08-19),VroomVroom (14-08-19),WalterRobinson (15-08-19)

Look Here ->

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ol' boy View Post

So nice to hear the Police Sargent praise the work of the public, calling them Heros for approaching this man
    A nice change from the normal snowflake warning not to approach such people we have heard in the passed.....
    I was just watching some reports and particularly noticed that myself. I was waiting for the usual warning after the commendation but it never came. There's a turn up for the books. I guess it would be hard for them to denounce it under the circumstances but none the less, I agree, good to hear instead of the normal " Leave it to the police whom are never around when you want them and take 30 Min to show up when you call" Softcrok message.

I think the only thing the guys that got him did wrong was not all Jump on that milk crate from atop a table. A very least a couple of them could have sat on it to make sure he couldn't get up...... Ever again.

Unfortunately the snivelling media with their heads perpetually up their arses report the guy was yelling Islamic death calls and then say police are trying to find what was behind the attacks and a Motive. I really hope that's just another canned media idiotic line because everyone watching the reports knows bloody well what was behind it and the motive.
    If the police really are that stupid and they don't know, they are worse than useless or gone too PC to be of any use to anyone.... other than the gubbermint as a Revenue raising subsidiary.

I'll give them a bit more credit for that which unfortunately can't be extended to the morons of the media and the utter garbage they come out with every day.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (13-08-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

I think the only thing the guys that got him did wrong was not all Jump on that milk crate from atop a table. A very least a couple of them could have sat on it to make sure he couldn't get up...... Ever again.
    There is footage of a young man that was about to kick the guys face into a new wormhole
    But the others around all called for him to stop... many times....
    And then there was Fire Brigade standing their with an axe and fubar.

But the Officer that commended the efforts of the public really impressed me
    Just when i thought our country had gone up its own PC and OH&S asshole, he turns a corner and applauds those for stepping in.
    Should be more of it.
    Last edited by ol' boy; 13-08-19 at 09:34 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-08-19),eeprommemory (14-08-19),hinekadon (13-08-19),lsemmens (14-08-19),Skepticist (15-08-19),softel (14-08-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

I'm very surprised that the police took the side of the public on this one , I fully expected that the offender gets off and the people bringing him down get charged with assault!!

Still , this whole thing could have been avoided - what the fluck was this nutjob doing on the streets ? he had history of bashing his sister and taking drugs and was able to sign himself out of the hospital?

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-08-19),bob_m_54 (14-08-19),eeprommemory (14-08-19),george65 (14-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post

Still , this whole thing could have been avoided - what the fluck was this nutjob doing on the streets ? he had history of bashing his sister and taking drugs and was able to sign himself out of the hospital?
    Well 'Ya know, the last thing you can do these days is violate someone's rights...... No matter what sort of a deranged nut job they are and if they even mentioned something to do with islam.... You wouldn't want to be seen as being " racist" or anything would you?

Don't worry about the danger they cause to anyone else , just as long as you protect the nutters rights.
    That POS that ran everyone down in Melbourne had a Violent history and was a druggo . He had even been to court days before he mowed those people down and they still let him walk around and didn't even stop him when they had the chance hours before.

Saw and heard some more reports on the stabbing this morning. They both announced that the wacko was not on any terror watch lists is if it were astonishing that anyone not on one could do such a thing and the watch list was infallible.
    From my recollection, most of them that do anything aren't on the watch list. They said this POS had a USB with him full of disturbing material so clearly he should have been on some list and he's another one that slipped through the gaping Chasms.

These watch lists world wide seem to be failures and Ineffective. Instead of making the qualification terror, perhaps they should just make it the Fruitloop list and tighten the qualifications to make the " Take no chances" list and just lock them up for the safety of the community?

They also said this mongeral had a history of Drug use. $1000 Says his defence will be " He's a goot boi dat neva dun nuthing rong" and his lawyer will blame it on the drugs, have him put in a rehab program and claim it wasn't his fault and he should be given a slap on the wrist and let go.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-08-19),hinekadon (14-08-19),VroomVroom (15-08-19)

Thanks

There is footage of a young man that was about to kick the guys face into a new wormhole
    But the others around all called for him to stop... many times....
    And then there was Fire Brigade standing their with an axe and fubar.
    Remodelling his ugly face with some life long reminders of what he had done would be a minimal fitting punishment from my POV. The Family of the woman he killed will certainly have their life long scars as will the woman he stabbed.
    I certainly wouldn't have been stopping anyone Fking him up real ugly. I'd have more likely been trying to distract those that were trying to stop him getting kicked in the head so the other bloke could get a good few in. Few broken limbs to reduce the danger to everyone else around wouldn't have hurt either.

They reported HE was rushed to hospital. Why? He should have been rushed to prison!!
    The whole mentality of that is ridiculous. You just killed one person, stabbed another and sent a city into Chaos but we want to make sure you are OK and looked after! It's moronic! Take him to Jail and if the first aid there can't treat him, which they could have in this case, Oh well. Don't commit the crime and you won't need medical attention. He didn't give a Fk about the person he murdered or stabbed, why should anyone have any concern for him or any violent Crim?

No matter what they do, how they strap him down or if there is a cop there with a gun aimed at him, he's still a risk to medical personnel they should not have to be exposed to. Throw them in a cell and be done with it. If they make it to court then obviously they were OK and if they don't, saved everyone a lot of time and money and they will never be a risk or problem to anyone else again. Not like there is a shortage of deadbeats and wack jobs in the world and we need to preserve them so they don't become extinct!

I do not get why society goes to so much trouble to protect and look after those that have stepped outside the law and decency with these heinous crimes.
    You want to go outside the law, then you are on your own. Don't expect any of the consideration that you denied and didn't have the decency to afford others. If you get hurt in the pursuit of your crime, Tough. Why the hell resources and money is spent on looking after these bastards I'll never know.
    Not like they got a parking ticket or shoplifted.
    The only thing they should be given is a 125 Grain lead injection at about 2800 FPS right between the eyes and YES, I would most certainly Volunteer, in fact I'd be stoked to get the Job and do something worthwhile for humanity. I would be happy to push Buttons, flick switches, turn on valves and anything else as well.

You get hurt and you die or are suffering in doing a crime, No one else's choice to go down that road but you. Don't go against decency and then expect it to be given to you.
    Pick your side and stick to it.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-08-19),hinekadon (14-08-19),Jma (14-08-19),VroomVroom (15-08-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

A doctor can put someone into involuntary admission if they feel there is a risk to anyone else or themselves. A family member had this happen to him when he was verbally displaying aggressive behaviour to others, and yes it was drug related. The thing is, all they have to do is act in a sane and reasonable manner for a required period (can't remember how long it is, but was about a week in this case), then they get let out. And unfortunately some of them are smart enough to understand this and play the system.

• The Following User Says Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (14-08-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

160km from Australia is Port Moresby.
    If this took place there, he would be dead on the spot....

Sadly, we have a modern functioning society here :-(

I guess it will come down to his possibility of re-offending and charges laid as to how long we must all pay for this deranged kid.

As for anyone of the public being charged over his restraint... You'd have to be joking!
    No possible way that case will run.

Police Commissioner has already said he will make sure they are awarded.
    And as it should be!!!

This is brilliant tact from the Police and will get the public supporting them.
    95% of Police attendance is after the fact, they are only their to document the scene.

The people preventing the crime are the real heros, whether that is on a plane, or public transport, or out in the streets.
    If they choose to step in, i'm sure all the witnesses will vouch for their actions.

How many more would have been stabbed in this case if they did nothing?

Our legal system has no scope when it comes to preventive actions.
    A crime must first be committed... Just look how well AVO's work.... real game changer right there!

The Bourke St Mall is a good comparison.
    Had those 2 Kiwi bouncers from the Young & Jackson Hotel been successful in dragging that idiot from his car and beating the shit out of him on the spot
    They would have been the target of reticule and possible assault charges..... Now, lets fast forward 2minutes!

These lads in Sydney were in the exact same position!

Award these brave people for their service to the wider community
    Give them a cash reward or discount of some Government bill or charge.
    Last edited by ol' boy; 14-08-19 at 12:38 PM.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-08-19),george65 (14-08-19),hinekadon (14-08-19),VroomVroom (15-08-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Last edited by ol' boy; 14-08-19 at 12:31 PM.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-08-19),hinekadon (14-08-19),lsemmens (14-08-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

I'm not entirely sure that the problem in many cases lies with the police, but with the criminal "justice" system. Letting these loonies out after having been arrested. The cops must get so frustrated putting in the effort to arrest these loonies only to have some judge decide that it's ok to let him out on parole (if the cops are lucky) or dismiss the charges all together.

If the courts did not persecute (sic.) the members of the public who do take these nutjobs to task, we might actually find a) fewer nutjobs on the streets and b) more members of the public willing to take a risk and assist the cops in apprehending these idiots in the first place.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

As for anyone of the public being charged over his restraint... You'd have to be joking!
    No possible way that case will run.
    For sure.
    Despite the endless Lefty brainwashing everyone thinks like them, the proof around the world is quite the opposite. The public outcry if that were mentioned would be like nothing seen before.
    None the less, I would bet my arse there is some Lefty, fked in the head Antifa type that will whinge they violated the guys rights and try to defend him. That ought to qualify them to be locked up on probable suspicion alone!

Police Commissioner has already said he will make sure they are awarded.
    And as it should be!!!
    Absoloutley!

This is brilliant tact from the Police and will get the public supporting them.
    95% of Police attendance is after the fact, they are only their to document the scene.
    While I agree and commend it, I'll wait till I see it become a regularity before I start cheering too much. As I said, I don't think they could have done anything else. The normal " Public should not have got involved" line after the brave acts of these people would have also caused an outcry so I'll wait to see if the right thinking trend continues or they go back to the usual position.

The people preventing the crime are the real heros, whether that is on a plane, or public transport, or out in the streets.
    If they choose to step in, i'm sure all the witnesses will vouch for their actions.
    Always the way. Mrs knows If I am ever in a situation I'll always do what I can despite the danger. She knows I couldn't live with myself If I was a chicken shit and did nothing. Obviously you never know what might happen and doing nothing may be the only way to avoid suicide but if there is a chance, better to have died and made them proud than lived as a Chicken shit.

How many more would have been stabbed in this case if they did nothing?
    Too many I'd suggest. I'd also bet he was not counting on such resistance and thought he'd be able to have an unchallenged free for all.

Our legal system has no scope when it comes to preventive actions.
    A crime must first be committed... Just look how well AVO's work.... real game changer right there!
    Yep, all about rights and privacy and protecting the guilty even if it's plainly obvious they will do something even if they haven't yet.

The Bourke St Mall is a good comparison.
    Had those 2 Kiwi bouncers from the Young & Jackson Hotel been successful in dragging that idiot from his car and beating the shit out of him on the spot
    They would have been the target of reticule and possible assault charges..... Now, lets fast forward 2minutes!
    Don't even start me on that one!
    Had the POS been locked up when he appeared in court, had the pissweak police taken him out when they had the chance an hour or so before, those people would still be alive today. I only saw it and I have no shame in saying it rattled me well and truly. Can't imagine what it did to the people that were bowled over and lived.

Award these brave people for their service to the wider community
    Give them a cash reward or discount of some Government bill or charge.
    They should be given a public parade and held out as an example to others to grow some balls as well and do something when they can.
    Showing that not everyone is gutless and run may cause a few other loons and potential terrorists to stop and have a think it may not be as easy as they think to fulfil their murderous ambitions. then again, if you are that fked in the head, rational thinking is probably the last thing they would consider. Can't hurt if it don't help though!

I hope they get to do the TV interview circuit and write a Book and make the fortune they deserve. Bet they get head hunted by some stupid " reality show".
    They should be employed to talk at schools and Uni's but we know that would be taking things way too far for the leftie softcock mentality these days.
    They would make much better role models than these Bimbo celebs that are famous for nothing and get rich because of it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    I'm very surprised that the police took the side of the public on this one ,
    They had no choice as the police were nowhere to be found when all this was taking place.

• The Following User Says Thank You to softel For This Useful Post:

george65 (14-08-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Now that this has boiled down a little, looks like we can thank that friendly loving religion again
    Or at least its more radical believers.
    Last edited by ol' boy; 14-08-19 at 07:55 PM.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

enf (16-08-19),george65 (14-08-19),hinekadon (14-08-19),VroomVroom (15-08-19)

Thanks

Now that this has boiled down a little, looks like we can thank that friendly loving religion again
    Or at least its more radical believers.
    The sooner that loving friendly religion is totally banned from our country the better.

• The Following User Says Thank You to madtech For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (16-08-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

I doubt that will have any effect, only make them stronger... The deranged ones

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

enf (16-08-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

It would be more effective banning mental health issues, wouldn't it?

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

enf (16-08-19),ol' boy (15-08-19),peteramjet (16-08-19)

Thanks

I'd say it couldn't hurt if it didn't help.
    I'd also say there there is a bikini models chance in Bagdad of that happening here in any of our lifetimes if at all. You only have to look at the excuse making and defensive dribble that some here come up with to make them out to be little bearded and scarved angles to see how the lefties and others soft of heart and head would do all they could to stop that.

There are a few countries which outright ban the Islamic cult and a lot more that ban things like head jobs, Mosques and public worship.
    Hardly surprising, these countries with the balls to take a stand and have had enough tend to have a lot less trouble with muzlime than other. Some exceptions, Switzerland has been reduced to a typical hell hole in a number of it's citys even though they supposedly ban the head job but what can you expect when you let a completely incompatible group into your country by the hundred of thousands that at heart have destroying you way of life as their prime objective?

Slovakia recently came down on the muslime pretty hard as has Poland and other European countries to lesser degrees.

They might find themselves experiencing mass Immigration applications from people from neighbouring countries that have had enough of the Peace loving terror cult.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (16-08-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

The hero citizen thing is catching on, this time in Perth.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (16-08-19),lsemmens (16-08-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    It would be more effective banning mental health issues, wouldn't it?
    ^ This.

This man and people like him do similar actions not because of a religion, but because they are mentally ill. These people sometimes attempt to use religion as an excuse to justify and vindicate their crazy actions.

In this case, there is not even a claim to a religion, just the use of some Arabic words that he though would somehow legitimise his actions. It is the media (and public at large) who wrongly associate these words as somehow meaning a person is persuaded by a religion instead of being persuaded by their own mental demons.

‘Banning’ a religion would do nothing to stop these types of incidents. Blaming a religion shows how, as a society, we refuse to acknowledge the significant issues surrounding mental health.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peteramjet For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (16-08-19),enf (16-08-19),lsemmens (16-08-19),tristen (16-08-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

While i agree 100% with your statement
    If his readings online or "where ever" of the radical side of islam gave him the need/drive or excuse to carry this out, then there is a problem.

Yet, a parallel could be drawn with anyone watching a horror movie or just about any TV show today that depicts murders
    The acting upon shows a mental problem, unless you knew the victim and had a score to settle.

At which point does influence become mental health??? or Mental Health become Influence???
    Last edited by ol' boy; 16-08-19 at 10:55 AM.

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast