Thread: OTA Upgrade

Thanks

Default OTA Upgrade

Hello Folks , I saw an OTA Upgrade take place last evening on my Satking 800C. Channel count seems the same. Does anyone know what this upgrade was for?

Cheers
    Hos Here

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 Times in 631 Posts

I received an OTA on two Satkings several days ago - haven't checked the channels, but there were two noticeable changes to the OS:

1. The small red transmit icon located to the right of the time display is now illuminated permanently - only illuminated before when scanning, and,

2. When on a radio station, only the moving music treble symbol (I think) is displayed - the orange text bar advising that you were tuned to a radio station is gone.

These changes have appeared on both units.

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 Times in 2,353 Posts

OTA Upgrades are software function upgrades normally, nothing to do with the channels received.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,361 Times in 2,635 Posts

I use a cam and I noticed I had to reboot my Ultraplus to make it recognise the cam again. Never had to do that before.

Premium Member
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Hummm Must turn off the OTA if that a over the air but I dont have a Satking 800C or ultraplus.
    Not responsible for any post written after the 28/10/2014. My pet hate, Corrupt Politicians, Corrupt Legal System + a legal system Australia wide that does not allow you to sue a Solicitor or Barrister for Professional Negligence (as Stated by the Law Society and prominent Lawyers) and Corrupt Cops. Not necessarily in this order. Please Note Lawyers are PROTECTED SPECIES IN THIS COUNTRY, PROTECTED FROM THEIR F..K UPS