Thread: Can't access WiFi security camera web config page through Windows 10 IE browser

Thanks

Default Can't access WiFi security camera web config page through Windows 10 IE browser

I installed some WiFi security cameras in my place, and only the IE browser can access the web config pages of the cameras. I hardly use Windows OS, while use Linux OS a lot. I do have a PC installed with Windows 10 and I have used it to access the web config pages of these cameras through IE browser. However recently I can't access the web config pages of any of these cameras through the IE browser on this Windows 10 PC, it may be due to I updated the Windows 10 a while ago, and the IE browser is version 11 at the moment. To access the web config page of the cameras, enter something like 192.168.123.123:123 in the browser, but it returns as shown in the attached screen shot. I try to adjust the IE browser setup, but it doesn't work, and the problem is still the same. I turn off the firewall also, but the problem is still the same.

Last edited by qiubosu; 15-10-18 at 07:27 PM.

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

There are many different web browsers, eg. Internet Explorer, Maxthon, Edge, Opera, Firefox and many more.

Logic dictates that if one doesn't work try another.

1/. Old versions of Internet Explorer can be downloaded from .

2/. Maxthon is based on I.E. and can be downloaded from .

Use a SEARCH engine to find others.

Thanks

try adding the

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by qiubosu View Post
    I installed some WiFi security cameras in my place, and only the IE browser can access the web config pages of the cameras. I hardly use Windows OS, while use Linux OS a lot. I do have a PC installed with Windows 10 and I have used it to access the web config pages of these cameras through IE browser. However recently I can't access the web config pages of any of these cameras through the IE browser on this Windows 10 PC, it may be due to I updated the Windows 10 a while ago, and the IE browser is version 11 at the moment. To access the web config page of the cameras, enter something like 192.168.123.123:123 in the browser, but it returns as shown in the attached screen shot. I try to adjust the IE browser setup, but it doesn't work, and the problem is still the same. I turn off the firewall also, but the problem is still the same.

Make sure

You are using IE & Not Microsoft Edge
    The PC IP Address is in the same Range as the Camera
    Install any Plug-ins
    Add the Camera IP Address to the Compatibility Settings in IE. This can be found in IE settings,
    click the setting tab in browser as shown below, add the Camera IP Address, close IE & Open again
    try to connect to the camera

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,074 Times in 6,765 Posts

Old thread

Closed