Thread: We are not all fortunate to live a good life

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Default We are not all fortunate to live a good life

Funny thing today I was called to be "bitter and twisted" but at the same time I just come back from shopping for people that I dont even know their Surname and I fill the trolley full of food and I paid for it. See the wife helps the Salvation Army here and my wife's mother was very Good Salvation Army Officer for 50 years that helped everyone that needed help so when my wife told me that there is a young couple with a child under 12 months old that is doing tough and the Salvation Army has been giving them FOOD so I asked my wife as they have become friends "do they have Foxtel, NO, do they drink booze, The wife said As far as I know NO, do they Gamble NO so where is all there Money Going? and my wife replied all in BILLS because they spend most of their money on rent + they were Conned (They are simple people with a disability (both) to understand things) and they signed a Contract to See TELSTRA Franchise Office not Cooperate Office, these two they got 2 phones and thought the bill was around $190 per month for two but it was $190 X for 2phone which is $380 per months and cannot get out of it ( I told them let me try and I did ) but anyhow they have to pay till November not until 2021, then they have give there mobile Phones back and then they are free on what to do next so until November they are struggling to put food on the table and food for the Baby so today I went shopping with them with my wife and My Daughter and I filled the trolley up and paid for it and I told them I will help you till November and this alone put a Smile on my face (PS: the wife said to me No Cigarette Smell in there caravan No Foxsmell and no Booze out side the Van)

Now by this you can see that there are people today that are really struggling to live and eat chips day in and day out and my wife has been buying stuff for these people here and there because she has told me this but i feel pity on these people like this but at the same time I can be a very bitter Person (like Al Bundy said)and wants Revenge. Now Last 2018 Xmas on the 24/12/2018 whist at a Shopping center A middle age guy reversed into my shopping car and dented badly the quarter panel so he said SORRY and gave me his name and Mobile Number and I gave my name and my number and he said to me "I will ring you up after XMAS" but before driving off I got his Number Plate and I waited till March and he did not ring up and when I rang him the the number was wrong number and lived in the wrong suburbs that he told me and after this I contact my friend this is good at Finding people and he found him and even found the car with the dent in the rear bumper bar with my colour paint still scratched on he black car. Now what I will do?, I will wait till XMAS 2019 (4 months to Go) as I got his real mobile phone number make sure it is him and I will ring him on Xmas Day I will say him "MERRY XMAS and Not so happy new year for you" and take it from there.

Now beside doing the right thing for people that cant afford to put food on their table I have been spending a lot of my money with the wife and my daughter as we dont have Foxsmell, Dont Smoke, Dont Gamble on Saving our Fauna becoming extinct so were are doing out bit to preserve Native Wildlife From Tawny Frog mouth (Night Jars), Magpies, Karrawongs, and Native Noisy Minors. and we have been under wealth with baby birds as so far in one species in one week we have a collection of 28 Noisy minors, wont be long before we get the Magpies and Kurrawongs will arrive. By the way we get No support at all from anyone even the Government slug us a fee to do this FFS.

Noisy Minors around 1-2 weeks old found by people.

Noisy minors 2 to 3 weeks old. also two spotted doves handed in as babies, we care for then until we have 4 to 6 and then we give them to a lady that does the same as us as you cannot take this bids in as there not not to Australia Bird so they will euthanasia them.

Noisy Minors 3 to 4 weeks old

Noisy minors 4 to 6 weeks old. After 6 to 7 weeks we release them in large groups so they make there own colony in good weather (if possible)

After this we have a smile on our face like the People today that went home with a full trolley of Food.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 30-08-19 at 06:06 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

admin (02-09-19),allover (30-08-19),alpha0ne (31-08-19),DB44 (31-08-19),irritant (30-08-19)

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,664 Times in 831 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    ..."bitter and twisted"...
    If I can speak for myself, Mr 627A, I always appreciate your posts and don't consider you bitter and twisted from my point of view. Even if you were it wouldn't matter to me anyway.
    I admire your passion and conviction in trying to educate and warn other people about pitfalls they probably didn't even think about, and I appreciate your advice.

I identify with the feeling you have. Yes, I repeat I only speak for myself, but I know what it's like when you are trying to tell people things and they think you are paranoid/crazy and it's all in your imagination.

As an example, I've posted long ago that I had clinical depression before. You will not believe how many people thought I was suffering from an imaginary illness.** Even the place where I worked tried to get me fired.

**Edit: sorry I have to clarify, not people on this forum, the way I wrote it may have sounded like that. No, people in real life is what I meant. The members of this forum were very supportive and understanding by contrast.
    Last edited by irritant; 31-08-19 at 06:40 AM.
    True freedom is the greatest gift a man can possess, yet is the one thing most easily and innocently given away, to crafty curses and binds cleverly disguised as blessings and gifts, in the pursuit of supposed achievement, status and power.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irritant For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (31-08-19),Mr 672A (31-08-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

I also never consider you "bitter and twisted", Mr 627A, I grew up in the Churches of Christ, but my late Uncle was director of the men's home and social services for the Salvos in SA for many years. They do a great job helping those for whom life hands them Sh*t. My favourite saying has been "Shi*t happens, sh*t makes great fertilizer, You cn grow lovely flowers in sh*t!" Keep up the good work mate, tell you wife, that this family, at least, appreciates her work.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

irritant (31-08-19),Mr 672A (31-08-19)

• 30-08-19, 10:04 PM

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

I would love to see the above Deleted Post because it interest me as I suspect the post has defame me and if it defame me its LAWYER TIME.

Post was done on 30-08-19 at 09:04 PM.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 31-08-19 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by irritant View Post
    If I can speak for myself, Mr 627A, I always appreciate your posts and don't consider you bitter and twisted from my point of view. Even if you were it wouldn't matter to me anyway.
    I admire your passion and conviction in trying to educate and warn other people about pitfalls they probably didn't even think about, and I appreciate your advice.

I identify with the feeling you have. Yes, I repeat I only speak for myself, but I know what it's like when you are trying to tell people things and they think you are paranoid/crazy and it's all in your imagination.

As an example, I've posted long ago that I had clinical depression before. You will not believe how many people thought I was suffering from an imaginary illness.** Even the place where I worked tried to get me fired.

**Edit: sorry I have to clarify, not people on this forum, the way I wrote it may have sounded like that. No, people in real life is what I meant. The members of this forum were very supportive and understanding by contrast.
    I come from a part of the world where people do help others but at the same time if someone does wrong to you (like the guy that gave me fake details for crashing in my car), This person must look over their shoulders until the matter is solved.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

irritant (31-08-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,224 Times in 1,916 Posts

Oh FFS cry me a river...
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following User Says Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

Keith (31-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    Oh FFS cry me a river...
    You must have Just log on after I posted LOOK (at the queue), very Interesting I hope it not you in that post because I suspect people to be more decent on this site to have good conversation without attacking each other.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 31-08-19 at 12:06 PM.

Thanks

Mods Please Close this thread:

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,224 Times in 1,916 Posts

You must have Just log on after I posted LOOK (at the queue), very Interesting I hope it not you in that post because I suspect people to be more decent on this site to have good conversation without attacking each other.
    I haven’t got a clue what you are rabbiting on about, but then again I’m past caring as well.
    And by the way, you’re the one who opened it....
    Last edited by Al Bundy; 31-08-19 at 12:16 PM.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following User Says Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

Keith (31-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    I haven’t got a clue what you are rabbiting on about, but then again I’m past caring as well.
    And by the way, you’re the one who opened it....
    See ya

Thanks

I would love to see the above Deleted Post because it interest me as I suspect the post has defame me and if it defame me its LAWYER TIME.

Post was done on 30-08-19 at 09:04 PM.
    By any chance does a member here have the copy what was written above by Kieranfaulkner and also have screenshot of it. If so please PM me with what was written then I will arrange the Screen shot to be sent.
    Thank you
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 31-08-19 at 12:50 PM.

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

By any chance does a member here have the copy what was written above by Kieranfaulkner and also have screenshot of it. If so please PM me with what was written then I will arrange the Screen shot to be sent.
    Thank you
    The post you ask about had nothing to do with you.
    It was just something about certifications and IT.
    I presume mtv deleted it as Spam.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (01-09-19),irritant (31-08-19),Mr 672A (31-08-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,664 Times in 831 Posts

Thank you
    Probably just a nonsense post to get the post count up. A lot of the spammers do it so they can send PMs. I think I saw this poster on other threads too.

Our great admins have already dealt with it swiftly.
    True freedom is the greatest gift a man can possess, yet is the one thing most easily and innocently given away, to crafty curses and binds cleverly disguised as blessings and gifts, in the pursuit of supposed achievement, status and power.

• The Following User Says Thank You to irritant For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (31-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOx View Post
    The post you ask about had nothing to do with you.
    It was just something about certifications and IT.
    OK, thanks!! It show you you can always have some coincidence with things like this but I hope I dont get a PM later and shows Something different.

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

You won't get a PM showing anything different - I can see the deleted post and it has nothing to do with you or anything you have said.
    Anyway...I'll close the thread as you requested.

• The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (01-09-19)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,074 Times in 6,765 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOx View Post
    Correct... no cause for paranoia.

• The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (01-09-19)