Thread: Climate Activists...

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Default Climate Activists...

I think these people would achieve a far better outcome for the planet if they all went & got themselves neutered...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

eaglem (05-09-19),george65 (04-09-19)

Look Here ->

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Here is another one from the same group of mentally i'll Morons. This one is a Brisbane Councillor and he way he avoids simple, logical, obvious questions is incredible.
    I guess there have always been protestors championing some cause or another, just seems the protestors get more stupid all the time as does what they do.
    I wonder how many non believers they win over blocking roads and causing disruption as they do? More over, I wonder how many that would other wise support their cause they piss off and alienate?

I have heard that a good way of getting glue to release such as in the case of people that glue themselves to the road or even link arms and block roads etc, is to Hose them down with ice water till the glue releases or the blockage is cleared.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (05-09-19),Jma (04-09-19),Mr 672A (05-09-19)

Thanks

I figure if they are dumb enough to glue themselves to the street etc then let them. Just ensure that all barriers etc around them are removed & let the cars etc continue on their way

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madtech For This Useful Post:

eaglem (05-09-19),Jma (04-09-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jma View Post
    I think these people would achieve a far better outcome for the planet if they all went & got themselves a job
    Fixed that for you

I think climate change hysteria is a mental disorder that seems to afflict far more women than it does men

Same as veganism is a mental disorder, along with terminal virtue signalling

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

eaglem (05-09-19),Jma (04-09-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    I think climate change hysteria is a mental disorder that seems to afflict far more women than it does men
    Dunno about that.
    Seem a lot of forums that are frequented by pretty much blokes only that are completely brainwashed by the green alarmist cult.

The bit that gets me most of all with it is the blatant lies and exaggeration. saw something the other night about the Amazon burning... or not.
    Burns every year, has done for decades. Only thing different about this year is they decided to make a media story out of it. Pitty they happened to pick a year where it's burning a bit less than usual and make out like the whole place was going up in smoke.

It's this sort of garbage and exaggeration and outright lies they know are just not true that gets me. They stand there shouting black is white and they do it knowingly.

I'd like names taken of all these morons so in the years ahead when this is all proven a hoax, we can chase these retards down and remove every asset they have to pay for all the worthless costs, expenses and loss of income and earnings people have suffered through their delusion.

Geez I'd love to be in court when this idiot girl tries to convince a judge that her protesting an emergency strategy and nothing else could be done to make Gubbermits do whatever stupid crap she inevitably wanted.

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Here is another one from the same group of mentally i'll Morons. This one is a Brisbane Councillor and he way he avoids simple, logical, obvious questions is incredible.
    I guess there have always been protestors championing some cause or another, just seems the protestors get more stupid all the time as does what they do.
    I wonder how many non believers they win over blocking roads and causing disruption as they do? More over, I wonder how many that would other wise support their cause they piss off and alienate?

I have heard that a good way of getting glue to release such as in the case of people that glue themselves to the road or even link arms and block roads etc, is to Hose them down with ice water till the glue releases or the blockage is cleared.

Stopped watching about halfway through, don't think I missed much, always the same ol same ol with those twats.
    They expect people to blindly believe the crap they dribble while seemingly showing no ability to answer even the simplest of questions.
    I think they piss a lot of potential supporters off too, they'd have to, look at any project anywhere in the country that's about to start or being proposed, sure as sh*t there'll be a mob of those d*ckheads there somewhere protesting against it.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (05-09-19),eaglem (05-09-19),george65 (04-09-19)

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Fixed that for you
    I like my version better, your version they can still reproduce, mine they cannot

Some men seem to be doing their best to catch up

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

eaglem (05-09-19),hinekadon (04-09-19),Reschs (05-09-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,224 Times in 1,916 Posts

Simple, just remove their air supply, completely, and replace it with 100% Carbon Dioxide, problem solved.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

eaglem (05-09-19),Jma (05-09-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    Simple, just remove their air supply, completely, and replace it with 100% Carbon Dioxide, problem solved.
    Just cook a BBQ near them
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (05-09-19),alpha0ne (05-09-19),eaglem (05-09-19),Jma (05-09-19),lsemmens (05-09-19),Tiny (05-09-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Dunno about that.

The bit that gets me most of all with it is the blatant lies and exaggeration. saw something the other night about the Amazon burning... or not.
    Burns every year, has done for decades. Only thing different about this year is they decided to make a media story out of it. Pitty they happened to pick a year where it's burning a bit less than usual and make out like the whole place was going up in smoke.

It's this sort of garbage and exaggeration and outright lies they know are just not true that gets me. They stand there shouting black is white and they do it knowingly.
    Macron started that BS @ the G***** summit, apparently sprouting it was worse than ever and of course proven to be a total BS but the lying MSM make it all sound like the end of the world nonsense

The only place burning more than ever is the Congo.................but who gives a foook about the basket case that is Africa/Africans barbecuing each other