Thread: CCTV Products and Suppliers

Thanks

Default CCTV Products and Suppliers

Here are some of the products that I can say I have used without too many issues, I have used a lot more, but the others are probably not worth mentioning.

Bosch - Top cameras, Full body cams are better than the domes, but the failure rate is extreemly low, out of several thousand cams I have only ever had 3 fail - Best Products are the XF Full body Cams

Pacom - Not easy to deal with at all....Pelco Power supplies are ok and Ikegami cams are good quality (havent bought these in a while)

Q Video - Top service, a few failures, most of their OEM stuff is cheap but reasonable

March Networks - Top notch DVR, never had a failure yet, pretty old interface, but amazing build quality, has inbuilt UPS, docking station and good support.

Geovision - A bit fiddly but an awesome DVR, recommend buying from someone with a load of set up experience...very functional unit, and when you learn how to lock it up tight it is very user friendly.

Altronix - AMAZING build quality, lifetime warranty, front fused, rack mounted, amazing units I believe Q Video now sells them, these are beter and cheaper than tactical.

Beldon - Nice Cable....never had a probem

Video Man - Reasonable Samsung cams, they tend to overshoot a bit, but good service thus far, not a pinch on Bosch though

Panasonic - Nice cameras - easy set up, a touch expensive but very reliable

JVC - Good quality image - but far too expensive

Strongabuilt - Nice drop poles and camera housings, a touch expensive but very well engineered indeed

Thought you guys might like to know, would be interested in hearing other opinions...I have used a few Digital SI cams, but only when asked for by the customer, these are also fairly good.

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 691 Posts

Zone Advanced Protection Systems Pty Ltd - Based in Castle Hill Sydney, deal with IP and IP hybrid DVR's and cameras like Axis.

Thanks

Yah we just built another DVR with a geo card, has 9tb hdd's, running ips cams, full hybrid solution, it costs less to and has more features,
    easy config, easy user interface, you wouldn't want anything else.Custom gui and contact ... security when video loss ..
    fully locked down for end users as well, as I'm sick of going to sites where the dvr is on the front bench and has ADMIN access,

Some people are just amateurs.