Thread: Ear Buds Purchase

Thanks

Default Ear Buds Purchase

I have a set of genuine Apple Air Pods that I mainly use for my Ipad to watch recorded TV. The Air Pods also work fine on the Iphone and my old ASUS zenbook UX303L, but don't work clearly on my new ASUS Zenbook UX331Ul and they are distorted and crackly. As the new ASUS is still under warranty I have had it checked under warranty and everything is supposed to be OK. It appears that I will have to buy a new pair of Ear Pods for the new ASUS, but I certainly don't want to spend a lot, because the original apples cost me heaps and the ASUS won't be used much for ear buds. Any suggestions about suitable reasonably priced ear buds or similar. Brian DJ

Look Here ->
    Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

the difference will be the impedance of the audio output they suckered you and now you have to get a new set to match

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    the difference will be the impedance of the audio output they suckered you and now you have to get a new set to match
    But aren't they bluetooth?

Thanks

just get a pair of TWS ear buds.
    heaps on Ali express, gearbest and other site and range from cheap to about $70 and they work with everything
    range from bluetooth 4.1 to 5.0 take your pick

Thanks

Default Ear Buds

Thanks for your replies to my thread. I have got a loan of a friends near new headset and it works without crackle, so it would appear that the updated bluetooth sending system on the new ASUS has caused the problem... I have ordered a pair of Ear Buds off ebay, so will be interested as to how they operate. - Brian DJ

Quote Originally Posted by efab View Post
    just get a pair of TWS ear buds.
    heaps on Ali express, gearbest and other site and range from cheap to about $70 and they work with everything
    range from bluetooth 4.1 to 5.0 take your pick

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

My Daughter works for a large electronics retailer. She was telling me the other day there are a number of other brands of these type of things from Bose, senhieser and others that are all top sound quality but without the extreme crapple price. She got some and is most happy with them and save a LOT on the crappie items which apparently have some quality and reliability issues themselves.